Drawings Of Love{Colossus x Reader}

Requested by @thoughtbubble101
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colossus and You were still in training, but today he finally got to go on a mission. "Go Colossus! I bet it'll be fun! Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Those were some famous last words. It had only been a couple of days since Colossus left. You had found his sketchbook in the room you two shared. The sketches were beautiful. You were looking through the book until you heard a loud noise. I was like an alarm or something. You looked around to notice that everyone was running around. That's when you saw other mutants destroying the school. You were able to get others out in time, but you weren't quick enough to save yourself. Some of the rubble landed on you. It was a strong enough blow to the head to kill, but since you could heal yourself without leaving any scars you were fine. You were just unconscious, but to others it seemed like you were dying. Colossus and some of the other X-Men that went on the mission came back. "Colossus! Colossus!" Colossus turned around and looked at Kitty. "Yes?" She looked like she was about to cry. "(Y/n)... She's m-missing. No one could find her after the school was attacked. I'm sorry." Colossus tries his best to keep smiling. "Let's go see if I can find her." They left to go to the school. When they got there Colossus and Kitty looked all around. Colossus had picked up some rubble and threw it away. He smiled when he found you. He picked you up and noticed you were hold onto his sketchbook. They went back to home so the Professor could take care of you.

It had been a week since the incident and there was no signs that would indicate when you'd wake up. Colossus had done another little sketch of you. "(Y/n) I shouldn't have gone. If I wouldn't have you wouldn't be here like this." That's when you sighed. "Colossus... It's ok. I'm ok, just needed a very long nap." You smile as you slowly sit up. "I really loved your drawings, but I love you more." Colossus blushes and smiles. He gets up and walks over to you. He leans down and kisses you. After a while of kissing you two needed air so you both pulled apart. "I love you too (Y/n)." After that you and Colossus became a couple and did all kinds of missions together. On your off days you would pose for Colossus and he would draw you or he would help teach you to draw, and maybe train.