{Draco Malfoy x Reader}

You sat outside and drew the forbidden forest. You hummed while you drew. "What are you drawing?" You looked up and saw Hermione. "The forbidden forest." She sat down beside you. "It's amazing." You smiled. "Thanks." You looked up to look at the forbidden forest and saw Draco Malfoy. "Is there something you want Draco?" He was looking at your drawing. You giggled and closed your sketch book. "I think that's enough for today. See you in the common room Hermione." You grabbed your things and got up. You moved around Draco and headed to the library. You knew you were being followed. You turned around and saw Draco. "Draco what do you need?" He opened his mouth to say something, but closed it not knowing what to say. You giggled and grabbed his hand. You walked past the library and went to a secret room you found. You found the door and opened it. You pushed Draco into the room then walked into the room closing the door behind you. There was drawings all around the room. "Whoa..." You walked over to a table and motioned Draco to come over. He walked over as you put a piece of paper on the table as well as a pencil. "Want to draw something?" He looked at you like you were crazy. "Come on. It's not that hard." Draco sat down on the chair. He stared at the piece of paper. You stood behind him and grabbed the pencil then put it in his hand. You held his hand and helped him draw a bit of something. After a while of this he had gotten the hang of it. You let him draw while you looked at you notes for your potions class. "You know I could help you with that. If you want." You looked up from your notes and looked at Draco. You blushed and smiled. "I'd like that." After some time of studying it was time to go to the great hall to eat supper. "Let's meet up again tomorrow." Draco nodded and you both left.

A couple of months past and you and Draco would hangout with each other in your secret room. You were heading to the secret room when Pansy stopped you. You looked at her and smiled. "Hello Pansy." She growled and pushed you. "Don't ever see him again." You looked at her confused. "See who?" Pansy rolled her eyes. "See Draco. He's mine, not yours." Your nice self became a rude Slytherin. For a Gryffindor it was rare to see. "Wow. Did someone give you idiot pills or are you naturally this stupid?" Pansy was taken back by your comment. You weren't known to act like a Slytherin. "Are you having trouble hearing me or are you just deaf? Is that why your voice is so annoying? News flash Pansy, no one likes you. You're so annoying and stupid. Also shallow." She glared at you. "Oh no, You didn't just call me shallow, did you?" You rolled your eyes. "If you mean, do I think I could stand in a puddle full of you and not get my feet wet, then yeah." Pansy clinched her fist. She then punched you. She started hitting you and calling you names. You didn't fight back you stood there letting her be the one to get in trouble. "Fight back!" You heard footsteps approach. "D-Draco. I-it's not what y-you think." Draco glared at Pansy. "It looks like your hurting my girlfriend. That better not be what is going on or you'll be expelled." You looked at Draco as Pansy ran off. "Draco... I'm fine." You smiled even though you had bruises on your face and a busted lip. "To the hospital wing with you. I love you (Y/n)." You smiled and nod. "I love you too Draco." From that day on out no one ever messed with you and Draco became nicer to the golden trio even if they still were unsure about it.