Soulmate AU(Loki)

I'm making this because of a supposed 'bet' I made with gamerkitty2 earlier on the bus. So here's her reward for actually messaging me for once. I'm not taking requests, just lost a bet.
This is also a Soulmate AU, soulmates have a similar designs, sort of like tattoos, on their bodies that heat up whenever they're around each other. They can also be removed, but some don't know that it can come back if the love for one another is strong enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At a young age your father, Nick Fury, got your tattoo to your soulmate removed so you wouldn't have a weakness that could be exploited when you were older like he did. He trained you to be just like him, but he never let you be out in the field often due to being his only daughter. You were a spitting image of your father, but a lot kinder due to all of the loss you've dealt with.

"(Y/n)." You look away from the punching bag you had been beating up. "Yes father?" Nick looks back at the prisoner with him. "I need you to watch him while I'm off doing some things." You nod as you don't really register who your father is leaving you with. "Wow, I didn't think the pirate had a daughter." You roll your eyes as you look at Loki while your father leaves. "I didn't think Thor could have such an annoying brother." You shoot back as you turn back to face the punching bag. "You're really turning your back to me? I could leave without you knowing." You smirk as you punch the bag with most of your strength. You were in the middle of your workout. Even if your father gave you something to do, you are going to to finish your workout. "Nice ass." You growl and glare at Loki. "I will hurt you God boy." Loki smirks as he stalks over to you. "Like you could land a hit on me. You're just a mid-" You punch him right in the stomach with all of your strength, knocking him to the ground. "You were saying?" Loki looks at you in surprise, which turns to his signature smirk. You have become his new play thing since he had no soulmate to worry about hurting. He was hurt a long time ago when his soulmate got rid of her tattoo that bound them together.

It's been a week since your first real interaction with Loki. You are currently looking around for something to read in the library that Tony surprisingly has. "Hello kitten~" You roll your eyes as you continue looking for a book. You feel a presence behind you. "Loki move before I hurt you." Instead of listening to you, he wraps his arms around your waist. "Miss me kitten?" He whispers in your ear. Your face starts to heat up, but so does your wrist which causes an unimaginable pain to course through your body. You let out a cry in pain as your grab onto your wrist. Loki looks at you in surprise, he's never seen you be affected by pain like this. He takes your burning wrist and cools it. "What's going on in here?!" The two of you look to the entrance of the library to see your father. He storms over to you two and pulls you two apart. "Stay away from my daughter." Nick drags Loki out of the library, leaving you alone. Confused as to why the pain stopped as soon as Loki left. Loki hadn't felt the pain of the heat since he's a frost giant.

You look around the library for information on soulmates. You find a book that explains your situation perfectly. "If two soulmates that were once meant for each other have lost their mark can get it back, but it's quite painful and requires a lot of love for one another. It's not impossible, but very difficult." You read out loud. "Hm.." You do more research and plan on fixing what your father did a long time ago.

"We're what?" You sigh as you show him your wrist that starts to heat up from being close to him. "Impossible." Loki mumbles, but you hear it as pain starts to shoot through your body. The design of the tattoo starts to form on your body more. Loki's eyes widen as he carefully places his hands on your wrist in hopes of relieving you of some pain. "Why now? You hate me." You laugh as you shake your head. "No. I just find you annoying, but I love you Loki." Loki smiles at you and moves closer to you. He leans and kisses you gently. You instantly kiss back as if you've been waiting years to do this. After what seems like forever, you both pull away for air. "That was amazing." During the kiss the process of both of your tattoos returning sped up, but was less painful due to it happening fast. "Together at last."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this is short and not the best. I've been focused on another story on my other account TheArtisticPuddin the story is called Baby Monster|| BTS & GOT7. It's good, or at least that's what my friends, who aren't even into kpop, tell me. Anyways here you go gamerkitty2