Brittany x Reader

My friend Brittany wanted an x Reader for herself. So please no hate. Pic is her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a normal day at school. Well as normal as this day was ever going to be. (Y/n) was walking to class when his/her crush Brittany who was your best friend. "Hey dork." You smiled, "Hey Britt." You tried your best not to freak out like always. You had a huge crush on Brittany since you first met her. "What's goooood?" You sighed, "Not much. I've got a crush on this girl, but I don't know how to tell her." She sighed, "Who is it?" You tried not to lose your cool. "If I told you, you'd probably hate me." She was getting frustrated with you. "Who is it?" You took a deep breath and finally told her. "You." You waited for her to start laughing, but instead you felt her hug you. "Aww! I like you too!" You blushed, you weren't expecting that. You smiled and hugged her back. "That's good I thought you were going to reject me." "Aw. You're really cute when you think that." You were so happy now that Brittany was your girlfriend even if she would cuss.
~Couple of Weeks Later~
"Brittany, I have a question for you." She looked at you. "Yes?" You smiled brightly, "Will you draw a picture for me?" She nodded and drew a picture for you. After a while she was done and gave it to you. "There." You looked at the amazing drawing. "I love it! It's amazing just like you!" She blushed, "I'm not amazing." You nodded "Yes you are!" She grinned, "Yeah I am." No one could separate the two of you. She would draw you things if she felt like it or if you asked her to.