{Axel x Reader x Saix}

Requested by ninjacatlover156 (N/n)=nobody name, just rearrange the letters in your name and add an x if you already have an x in your name well I guess this doesn't apply to you... Thoughts are italicised
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was any normal day in The World That Never Was. You were sitting in the Grey Area bored as can be. "(N/n)." You looked at Saix and sighed. "Another mission?" He shook his head. "Some of us are going to play some games. The others were wondering if you wanted to join us." You smiled and got up. "I'd love to! Lead the way." Saix grabbed your hand and sort of dragged you off to Axel's room. Typical. Axel is known for his games... "So Saix. How were you dragged into this whole playing games mess?" Saix looked back at you letting go of your hand about to speak when the door opened. "Oh there you are! We were about to send out a search party for you two." You looked at Axel and smiled. "Hey Axel." You could feel tension in the air. You walked past Axel inside to avoid the tension. You saw Roxas, Xion who was talking to Roxas, Demyx, Zexion who was sitting beside Demyx reading a book, Xigbar, Xaldin and Luxord playing some card game. You walked over to Roxas and Xion. "Hey guys whatcha talking about?" They looked at you and smirked. "Oh just how Axel and Saix have been acting lately." You looked at Xion then at Roxas as he spoke. "Why can't they learn to share?" You shrugged then looked at where Axel and Saix were. They weren't there. What is going on with those two? Also where are they? You looked around for your friends. You didn't see them and shrugged. You sat down beside Demyx and Xion. Xion was busy talking to Roxas to notice you. Demyx was watching Zexion read. You sighed and looked down at your hands. What is wrong with me? Do my friends hate me? Am I the reason Axel and Saix are fighting? Should I just go? You clenched your fist and stood up. Everyone looked at you as you walked out. You closed the door behind you before you created a dark corridor. You walked through it to the town that never was. You saw tons of heartless and nobodies. You summoned your keyblade and destroyed most of them, but the more you destroyed the more that came back. It was like a endless fight that you could never win. You tried to make a corridor to go back, but some heartless jumped on you. You fell as a bunch of heartless clawed you. You started to cry. Why am I crying? Why do I feel so scared? Why do I feel so sad? "(N/n)!" You heard two voices say your name as you blacked out. After a couple of hours you woke up in your room with two notes beside you. You picked them up. "Axel...Saix...." You put the notes down and slowly got up. You didn't have enough strength to make a dark corridor, but you could walk around so you went to the kitchen to eat something. You were about to walk in when you heard voices. "It's all our fault..." You heard an annoyed sigh. "You two saved her at least." You heard silence then a sigh. "It's not your fault that you two love her." You blushed lightly. "Demyx we have no hearts we are incapable to-" You walked in before Demyx started his rant. "Hey guys." You saw Axel sitting down with Roxas and Xion comforting him. Demyx glaring at Saix about to rant and Saix leaning against the counter. They all looked at you well except Axel and Saix. "I'm sorry." Axel and Saix looked at you confused. "I'm sorry that I'm ruining our friendship. I didn't mean to..." You looked down about to cry. "What? You did nothing (N/n). It's our fault we love you. Got it memorised?" You blushed and giggle. "I love you two as well. Oh and Roxas I think you're wrong. They do know how to share. It's been forever since they've had to share me." You went over to Axel gently kiss his cheek then went over to Saix and gently kisses his cheek. You walked out grabbing a box of cereal on your way out as you go back to your room. Just like old times.