{Chase Davenport x Reader}

"Chase seriously face it. You're no longer the smartest person in the world." You watched as Leo tried convincing Chase that he was no longer the smartest person in the world. "Well... I'm still the smartest male in the world." You giggled and shook your head. "Maybe, maybe not. The world is full of mysteries." You stood up from the couch and went to the lab. "Come on Donnie! Just let me take them to the movies or something." You watched as Douglas and Donald Davenport fought over the kids like they always do. "For the last time, no. I don't trust you with my kids."

Chase and Leo walked down to the lab. "Mr. Davenport tell Leo that I am the smartest male in the world." Donald looked at the boys. "Not now Chase. Douglas and I are having an important conversation right now." You rolled your eyes. "Yeah, not letting the biological father of the kids take them to have fun and get to know what they like is so important. Also it shouldn't matter whether you're the smartest or the dumbest person in the world. You guys need to grow up." You turned and left the lab. You were right, they were acting like little kids. "(Y/n). Don't be like that!" You glared at Chase. "Be careful she's still developing her powers. You never know when she'll hurt you." You glared at Douglas. He was right, you weren't bionic, but a naturally born superhero. You sighed and looked away. "I'm going home." You had been staying with the Davenports so you could gain control of your powers. "(Y/n) you know that's dangerous!" You turned towards them growling. "I'm not something you can keep caged!" That's when something caught on fire. "(Y/n) calm down." You glared at Chase. "Don't tell me what to do!" Something else caught on fire. Leo was using an fire extinguisher on everything you set on fire. Chase moved towards you. "(Y/n) please. Someone could get hurt." You shook your head. "No! You all treat me like a monster, I'll show you a monster!" You flicked your wrist and Chase was thrown across the room hitting a wall. "Chase!" Leo ran over to Chase. You made fire circle around Leo keeping him from getting to Chase. "(Y/n) stop this." You made Douglas fly into Donald then made an ice cage around them. "(Y/n)! Why are you doing this?!" You glared at Leo. "You all think I'm a monster that's why he keeps me down here! I'm to destructive to leave! Well if being a monster is the only way I can leave then I will!" Leo looked at you confused. "What? That's not true. We care about you. Chase, Bree, Adam and I have been trying to convince Big D to let you go to school with us." You started to tear up and shook your head. "You shouldn't. I'm a monster!" Chase had woken up slowly standing up. "No. You're not. You are beautiful." You looked at Chase.

You saw he was hurt and you did that to your best friend/crush. Your eyes widen as tears streamed down your face. The fire and ice cage disappeared. "I-I'm a m-monster." Chase walked over to you and hugs you. "I-I hurt you. I..." Chase wipes away your tears and smiles at you. "I couldn't be mad at you for to long anyways." You look away. He gently grabs your chin and makes you look at him. "I love you to much." Your eyes widen as he kisses you. Before you can kiss back he pulls away. Adam and Bree walk in. "Mr. Davenport, can we... What happened here?" You looked at them. You didn't know what to say. "Girl problems." You looked at Leo. You smiled then kiss Chase's cheek. "Did Chase say something rude to (Y/n)?" You flicked your wrist and made Adam hit a wall. You gently placed a hand on Chase's forehead as a light admitted from your hand and it healed any head wounds he had. You went over to Douglas and Donald and healed them just incase. "That was awesome!" You looked at Adam and rolled your eyes. Chase walked over to you and picked you up. You squeak and blush. "Chase put me down!" You closed your eyes. "It seems Chase finally got together with (Y/n)." You sighed as Chase took you upstairs to the living room.

A couple of weeks later you had been waiting for the others to get home from school. You saw it was lunch time for them so you grabbed your phone and texted Chase. You asked to see how school was so far, but he didn't respond. You called him. Someone answered his phone. "Hello there." You didn't recognise the voice. "Give me my phone back." You started to get mad. "Who ever you are give my boyfriend his phone before I go to the school and make you." You heard the kid laugh. "Like this loser could ever get a girlfriend." You growled and hung up. You got up and leave going to the school. You got there surprisingly quickly. You looked around for Chase. You saw him trying to get his things from some kids. "Hey! Leave my boyfriend alone!" They look at you. The leader checked you out. "How could a loser like him get a hot thing like you?" You walked over to them. "He's not a loser." You kiss Chase in front of the group of bullies. They left while leaving Chase's stuff. You pull away and smile. "No one will messes with my nerd." He smiles and kisses your forehead. "And no one will mess my world." You giggled at your nickname. You were happy that you had Chase.

Next: Barry Allen/Flash (Flash)