Nightmares {Allen x Reader}

You had been having a lot of nightmares lately. You thought it was because your best friend Allen was on a mission, but hasn't came back yet. He was supposed to be back two days ago. You were really worried about him. Lanalee noticed and trying to reassure you that he was fine. You believed her, but that just made the nightmares worst. You were currently dream about Allen coming home safely, but then it became a nightmare. You woke up almost screaming because it was the worst of all of the nightmares you've had. You were sitting in bed crying. "It's just a dream it's not real." You sighed and went back to sleep, but not long after you fell asleep it played again. You woke up screaming this time. Lanalee ran into your room and saw you crying. "(Y/n) what's wrong?" You looked at her, "I had another nightmare." She sat down beside you and hugged you. "Why don't you tell me what happened." "Well Allen had just gotten back and we were hanging out and everyone started dying except me and Allen was the last to die and he blamed it all on me and he said *hic* he said he hated me!" You cry on Lanalee's shoulder. "Now you know that would never happen." Lanalee looked at Allen. You looked up and saw Allen and cried even more. "H-hey don't cry!" Lanalee got up and left you two alone so he sat where she was sitting. "(Y/n) I'm home. I'm fine see." You looked at him rubbing your eyes and saw some scratches on his face very deep cuts, but they were bleeding a little. "Allen you're bleeding!" He just smiled, "Just a few scratches nothing more ok." You sighed, "Ok but don't worry me like that again!" He hugged you. "Sorry it took longer than I expected." You smiled, "It's ok." "No it's not! You were having nightmares because of me!" You giggled and kissed him and smiled. He blushed. "I'll stay here with you tonight then." "Go get cleaned up first." He did then came back. You both fell asleep and that was the first and last time you ever had nightmares. All thanks to Allen, Allen Walker.