READ THIS!

Read the WHOLE thing!

DON'T skip anything.

Thank you. You may continue

Okay so I know will come off very rude and bitchy, but can you guys not fucking read?! The title says Requests Closed, CLOSED! Do you guys not know what that means?! It means, literally, block up (a hole or opening). Yeah it's not the first definition that comes up, but it's the definition that I'm using because I'm NOT taking requests. How hard is that to understand? Literally if you request something I'll ignore it because I'm not doing requests. I'm sick and tired of people requesting things when I'm clearly not taking requests. I've told people before that maybe when I reopen requests, but I don't want because I'll be bombarded with requests that'll take me forever to do since I'm in school. And yes I know I could've done it during the summer, but I'm also rewriting three (technically four) stories on top of writing my own story along with some other stories. To top it all off I'm busy with school. Yes I know you want this and you want that, but I'm stressed and I'm busy with school. I can't, I just can't do any requests right now. Yes I have a Yandere book that's open for requests, but that's because I haven't written much and it helps keep my killer side at bay. Everyone has a killer side some are just worse than others. Anyways please stop with the requests and wait till I'm ready to take them. I'll post a part say, I'm ready to take requests so you can tell me want you want done. Once I get all of those requests together I'll close requests so if I don't know about a character or a show I'll do research and whatnot so the oneshot won't be shitty. If you actually read that all instead on just skipping this then thank you for understanding. Now I must sleep since I have school in the morning. Stay safe and stay fluffy.
~Marshy~