{Error!Sans x Reader}

Requested! Sorry it's short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You quietly sat in a cage of string waiting for your captor to get back from his silly mission of destroying the bad timelines. In your timeline you were blind so you had to rely on sound. That's when you heard a 'whoosh' noise. "I see you're back." You heard an annoyed sound escape his mouth. You waited for him to get your joke. "Did she just make a blind joke?" The voice you heard was new. You nodded and smiled. "Yes. It was humerus." The new voice laughed while your captor groaned. He hated your puns. "Oh come on Error you know that was a real rib tickler!" You giggled at the new voice's pun. Error growled and glared at Fell. "ShUt UP!" You looked in the direction of Error's voice. "Whatever." You felt sad, you could sense Error's sadness even though he was frustrated. "Hey cutie, why are you here?" You looked in the direction of the new voice still unsure what to call him. "I'm not sure." You felt yourself float up. You started to freak out. "Put me down! Put me down!" You felt strings pull you down which helped some. "Fell PUT HER doWN!" Fell let go of you which caused you to fall into a ball of string. "(Y/n)?" You took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down. You heard another 'whoosh' and felt arms wrapping around you pulling you close. Error was hugging you. He hated physical contact and yet he was hugging you. You blushed and felt around for his face. He made uneasy noises, but he let you. You found his face and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for caring about me Error." Error smiled for once. "You're welcome."