{Sans x Human!Reader}

You had fallen down the hole searching for your friend Frisk. You heard that they were heading Mt. Ebott, but that's all you heard. You stood up, but fell down. You landed on your ankle wrong. A flower popped out of nowhere looking sweet and cute, but you got a vibe that it wasn't sweet. "Hi, I'm Flowey the flower." You opened your mouth to scream for help, but you were picked up by a big vine. "Scream and I will crush you." You screamed despite the warning. You felt the vine tighten around you as you got louder. That's when the pain stopped and the vine disappeared. "What a terrible creature picking on such a scared human." You saw a goat lady. You started to feel dizzy as you lost consciousness.

After some time you woke up in a room that wasn't yours, but you felt great like the pain in your ankle was gone. You got up and felt no pain. You walked out of the room after picking up the piece of pie on the ground. You found the goat lady reading a book about snails trying to hide her loneliness. "Excuse me, but could you tell me if you saw a mute kid named Frisk. They are really kind and would probably make friends with everyone they met if they could." The goat lady looked at the ground sad. "Yes. You just missed them my child." You nod and smile. "Thank you miss. Could you possibly take me to them?" She looked up at you surprised. "It's okay if you don't want to. I can find them on my own." The goat lady smiled and got up. She lead you to the door at the end of the ruins. "Through those doors you'll find them." You hugged the goat lady. "Thank you goat mom." She gently hugged back. "You're welcome my child."

You left the ruins as a cold breeze hit you. You squeaked as you tried to stay warm. "Great I'm going to freeze to death. That's real ICE of you weather." You heard a laugh so you looked around to see if you could find where it came from, but saw no one. "Wow I'm really chilled to the bone. That'd probably be funnier if I was a skeleton." You felt something hit your back as you fell face forward into the snow. You dramatically push out of the snow. "What's the big idea?!?!" You looked back and saw Frisk. You let out a sigh. "Frisk. I'm cold. Please take me somewhere warm or at least give me something warm to wrap up in." As soon as the words left your mouth you felt a big warm jacket being placed on you. You smiled and put it on like it supposed to be also zipped it up. It smelt like ketchup, but you didn't mind. "You were kidding there." You squeaked as you jumped hearing the voice. You turned to see a skeleton behind you. "F-Frisk. Be careful. He's strong." He smiled at you. "Heh. I won't harm you unless you hurt my bro." You nod as you could feel his strength. You stared into his eyes as you started to cry. Frisk started to freak out since you weren't one to cry. They signed 'Are you okay?' You look away and wipe your tears away. "Yeah kiddo. I'm fine." You stand up. You looked down at the snow. "Hi, I'm (Y/n). Thanks for the jacket." You looked up a bit to see Sans was no longer in front of you. "Yo. I'm Sans and you're welcome." You nod and start to walk to Snowdin. It felt this wasn't the first time you did this. You blink and saw dust mixed with the snow. You stepped back. You turned and saw Frisk, but it didn't really look like Frisk. You started to back up until you ran into something. You looked at what you ran into and saw Sans, but he looked like he could turn to dust at any time. You screamed as you fell backwards and the world went back to how it looked before. You were breathing heavily as you looked around. Everything seemed fine. "Whoa there kiddo. You looked like you saw a ghost. You okay?" You sighed and stood up. "Yeah. Just thought I saw something, but I guess it was my imagination." You put on a fake smile. Sans saw right through it, but didn't say more since he didn't want to talk about it with Frisk around.

"BROTHER! HUMAN! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS ARRIVED!" You saw Papyrus and tried to keep from crying so you looked at the ground. "Hey Pap, watch the kid while I go talk to her for a sec." Papyrus nods as Sans drags you away somewhere that was quiet and empty. "Sans, what do you want?" You tried to act innocent still avoiding eye contact, well eye and eye socket contact. "I know you saw something. What did you see?" You stayed quiet. Sans grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "Tell me." You started to cry as you gently touched his hand that held your chin to keep you from looking away. "Dust, You about to turn to dust and C-Chara." Sans pulled you into a hug. "How?" You kept crying not knowing the answer at the time. "It's okay, (Y/n). I won't let anything hurt you." You smiled as you started to stop crying. You looked past Sans and saw a ghost that was Chara. Your eyes went from (e/c) to red as blasters appeared pointing at where you saw Chara, but no one else saw them. Sans noticed your eyes were red and followed them to see you glaring at nothing. "(Y/n). There is nothing there. Calm down." You looked at Sans as your eyes went back to (e/c). "S-Sorry." He gently placed a hand on your cheek them slammed him teeth against your lips. You blushed as he pulled back. "S-Sans?" He looked away blushing. "I just got a feeling that, that would've made you feel better." You smiled and kiss his cheek. "It did. Thank you Sans."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda thinking of making an Underfell! Sans x Reader story as well as a Normal Sans x Reader story. Not sure, comment down below which one I should do. I could do an Underswap! Sans x Reader story.