Love Conquers All {Oliver Queen x Reader}

Requested by Mikayla26Rowe aka Mikayla Rowe. A wonderful and special person that I want everyone to pray for, even if you're not religious. They're not feeling that great and they need a miracle more than anyone I know. This Oneshot is just for them. I hope you don't die, so here is your Oneshot as requested :)

Need to know:
(f/g) = favorite gem
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hadn't expected him to ask you the question. You two had just gotten in a fight and you thought he was going to leave you after everything you said to him. You didn't deserve such a wonderful man in your life, but you were glad he had come into your life after all you've always been different. As a kid you were constantly teased for your differences. You had shapeshifting powers, but you never really used them except to look normal.

Flashback~

"A monster! A freak! Get it out of here!" People shrieking as the little girl stood there looking at the people around her. "Get out of this classroom right now!" A woman screamed at the child before the kid ran out of the room scared. She had shown what she truly looked like for show and tell. After that day she swore to never show her true form to anyone again.

Yet he still loved you despite what you were. There was no way you'd let him leave your life. The fight you had didn't change how you felt about him it just made your love for him even greater.

A man dressed in green carefully firing arrows at a woman dressed in dark clothing running from him. He had been tracking her down, but he wasn't aware the woman he was chasing was the girl he was in love with. "Stop right there!" An arrow hit the woman in the shoulder. The woman stopped and pulls the arrow out. "Nice shot arrow boy." The man looked at the woman with surprise. "(Y/n)?" The woman looked at him and smirked. "Missed me sweetie?" He walks over to her and hits her on the head. "Idiot." (Y/n) pouted as she crosses her arms ignoring the pain in her shoulder. "Aw come on Oli." Oliver sighs and grabs her arm to take her home. "Let's get you home."

"You never did answer me (Y/n)." You looked over at Oliver and smiled. "Do I really have to answer you? I thought my answer would be obvious." He gently wipes away your tears. You had been crying since you did just have a fight.

"Oli what were you thinking?!" You yelled at your boyfriend. "What was I thinking?! What were you thinking?! I could've lost you back there! I can't afford to lose the love of my life!" You glare at him. "Sometimes I doubt you even love me anymore! You've been spending so much time with Felicity lately it's like you care more about her than me! You sick and tired of being with a freak of nature?! Fine then! Go be with a normal person! At least you'll be happy!" You had teared up while you spoke to Oliver. "I was only with her to get you this!" He got down on one knee as he pulled out a small box. He opened the box to show you a beautiful ring. The had a silver band with (f/g). You gasped inaudibly as tears rolled down your cheeks while your eyes widened. "(Y/n) will you marry me?" You couldn't believe he asked you after what just happened. Oliver stood up as he moved closer to you.

"Yes I'll marry you Oli." Oliver smiles as he puts the ring on your finger. "Good because I wasn't going to take no for an answer." You started to tear up again as you pulled Oliver into a hug. You were so glad he was your boyfriend soon to be husband. "Also (Y/n), you're not a freak especially not to me. I love you and I will always love you. Never change who you are because you're perfect the way you are." You giggle a bit as you wipe away your unfallen tears. "Who are you and what have you done with Oliver?" You were joking with him of course. "Very funny (Y/n)." Oliver couldn't help, but smile at you. You couldn't wait to plan the wedding.