Descendants {Carlos De Vil x Reader}

(Y/n) always had trouble fitting in. You didn't know who your parents were. That is until you met the VKs. What does VKs stand for? Villain Kids. (Y/n) had a crush on a certain VK, Carlos De Vil to be exact, but you knew you'd never have a chance with him. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" You looked up from your notebook. You looked at Fairy Godmother and nod. "It's just I wish I knew who my parents were. Everyone says it Ariel and Eric, but I feel like it's Ursula. Don't get me wrong Fairy Godmother, I'm not evil, but I hate being called good. I just wish I knew, you know?" You looked at Fairy Godmother as she just smiled. "Why don't you do some research with Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie?" You smiled and nodded. "Thanks for the idea Fairy Godmother." You got up taking your things and went to look for the VKs. You found Jay Carlos and Ben on the Athletics Field. They were practicing as you accidentally walked in the 'kill zone'. You dodged the first one, jumped over the second one, slid past the third one then dodged the last one. The boys stared at you in amazement. The coach yelled at you. You ran over to him. "Yes coach? Did I do something wrong?" The coach smiled at you. "Have you ever thought of trying out?" You shook your head. "Nope. I'm not a huge sports kind of girl. Anyways I need to borrow Carlos and Jay to do some research." The coach shook his head. "They can't. Come back after practice is over with." You sighed. "If I beat your best players on the team, will you let me borrow Carlos and Jay?" He nodded and you smirked. You grabbed a stick and walked out on the field. "Let's get this over with." You saw Carlos, Jay and Ben walk onto the field. Jay and Carlos were standing on the other side of the field as Ben stood as goalkeeper for you. You smirked then it started. You raced to get the ball. You got it then hit it pass the kill zone. You smirked as you jumped over the first one, dodged the second one, slide past the third then slid under the last one. You got up then ran towards the ball then hit it at Jay's goal. Jay stared at you in disbelief. You had passed him, got through the kill zone then scored a goal. "Never underestimate a girl. Now Jay, Carlos let's go we have work to do." You grabbed Carlos and Jay's hand then took them to the library. Ben had followed you. "(Y/n) what is this project we're doing?" You looked at Carlos then blushed letting go of his hand along with Jay's hand. "Well we are going to see if I'm a VK." Ben came up to you with a worried look. "You sure about this (Y/n)?" You nod and smile. "I already have an idea of who my parent is." Jay smirked and chuckled a little. "And who would that be?" You returned his smirk. "Ursula." The library went so quiet that if a pen was to drop you'd hear it even if it was far away. "You can't be serious! Ursula has been dead for years!" You glared at Jay. "16 years to be exact." You smirked. "16 years ago tomorrow would be the day I was born more like found. So it could be possible." Carlos backed up. "No you can't. Ursula was a horrible sea witch that tried to over throw Maleficent. Ursula is the second most evilest villain on the Isle of The Lost..." Carlos went quiet and backed up some more. You looked at Carlos worried then Jay and Ben backed up as well. "Guys I'm not going to hurt you." Mal and Evie walked into the library. "What's going on?" Evie looked at the boys confused. Mal stared at you. You back up and looked down. "I'm sorry... I'll just disappear just like her." You ran out of the library. "Guys what did you do?" The boys looked down. "We were acting like wimps. She said that her mom could be Ursula." Evie hit Jay while Mal hit both Carlos and Ben. "Go apologise. Now." Ben and Jay looked at Carlos. "Carlos she likes you more so go apologise for us." Carlos glared at them then sighed. "Ok." Carlos left to look for you. You sat in the Enchanted Lake. You didn't care that you could get sick from sitting there. You heard footsteps. "Go away." You heard them get closer. You growled loudly. "I said go away!" You look back and saw Carlos. He looked so out of breath. You looked away and sighed. "What do you want?" You felt yourself being picked up. You squeaked as you were placed down. You stood in front of Carlos. You shivered then he took of his jacket and put it on you. "Sorry about earlier. We didn't mean to act like that." You looked at him and smiled. "It's ok Carlos. It's not your fault. It's human nature to be scared." He shook his head. "It's not that we were scared. We were more worried than scared. I was worried the most that we had influenced you into thinking you were evil." You blushed and kiss his cheek. "You did nothing Carlos. It's just I believe in my heart that my mother was Ursula, but that won't change who I am. I'll still be me. I'll still love you and I'll still be good." You saw Carlos blush. "Y-you like me?" You blush and look away. You nod then he makes you look at him. You both lock eyes as you both lean in. You two kiss. You were so involved with the kiss that you didn't realise you had an audience. You heard clapping. You both pulled away and looked to where the clapping was. You saw Mal, Evie, Doug, Jay, Ben, Lonnie, Jane and Audrey. You blushed bright red. You put your head on Carlos' shoulder. "Shut up." That was one of the weirdest and best day for you.