Despair Becomes Hopeful {Ultimate Despair!Nagito x Ultimate Hope!Reader}

You were the Ultimate Hope, but most people knew you as the Ultimate Hairstylist. "(Y/n) are you ok? You're staring off into space again." You looked at Hajime. "Y-yeah I'm fine." You had been hiding a huge secret from the others. Your memories weren't taken like theirs. "Come on let go do something." You nod. As you two were about to leave Nagito came over. "Hey Hajime, could I borrow (Y/n) for a second." Hajime cautiously nodded. "Just don't hurt her." You giggled and rolled your eyes. "He won't hurt me. Stop being such a worrywart." You smiled. You were the only calm person in a situation like this. You walked off with Nagito. "So... Nagito. What is it that you want me for?" He looked at you and smiled. "This world is full of despair, but I think your the Ultimate Hope that will destroy the Ultimate Despair." You rolled your eyes. "Is that all you think about. Hope and Despair, Despair and Hope. You're starting to sound like a broken record." He laughed at your comment. "You know Nagito, Despair can't live without Hope. If you try to destroy all the Hope in the world, you'll be sad not being able to destroy something so you end up giving others Hope that Despair is gone, but you can't have Hope without Despair. If Hope destroys all of Despair they start to become sad and start fill theirselves with Despair. You can't just simply destroy one. It's like Yin and Yang, you can't have one without the other." Nagito was taken back by your little speech. "(Y/n)... You're the Ultimate Hope, aren't you?" You looked down and nod. "And you're the Ultimate Despair." He sighs. "Yeah. And we love each other." You giggle and grab Nagito's hand. "You're Yin and I'm Yang. No one can change that." You kiss his cheek. Maybe you didn't need to change him, but only time will tell.