My Host {Haruhi x Fem!Reader}

requested
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were different from most rich girls. You didn't like guys. You were into girls, there was one in particular that you liked most. That is Haruhi. She was mistaken for a guy, but you knew from the start Haruhi was a girl. You were currently walking to the Host Club to talk to Haruhi. You walked into the room and looked around for your friend and crush Haruhi, but couldn't find her. You puffed your cheeks out in annoyance. "Where is she? It's like she's avoiding me on purpose." You felt an arm gently touch your shoulder. You turn about to hit the person and saw it was Tamaki. You sighed and crossed your arms. "What do you want Tamaki?" He gently grabbed your hand and dragged you somewhere. You were so confused. "Tamaki what are you doing?" He didn't answer you as you saw Haruhi come in view talking to the twins. You blushed and smiled seeing Haruhi. "Go tell her." Tamaki whispered you in your ear. You nod and walk towards them trying to stay calm as well confident. The twins saw you and smirked. "Hey Hikaru don't we have something to do?" Hikaru nods. "Yes we do. See you Haruhi." They walked off. You stood behind Haruhi. "Haruhi." She turned and looked at you then smiled. "Hey (Y/n)." You looked down trying to figure out what to say. Haruhi gently placed a hand on your shoulder. "(Y/n) are you?" You looked up at her blushing. "I really like you Haruhi!" You closed your eyes. Haruhi gently grabs your face then kisses you. You kissed back relaxing. You pulled away for air then you heard mumbling. You opened your eyes then looked around seeing people looking at you and talking about you. You tried not to just run out of the room as people talked about you. Haruhi gently wrapped her arm around your waist. "(Y/n) ignore them." You looked at Haruhi and smiled. "Alright Haru-chan." Tamaki along with the rest of the hosts were watching you two. "My child is all grown up." Kyoya pushed up his glasses. "They are a great together." The twins smirked. Honey and Mori smiled. You and Haruhi stayed together for the rest of the day. You would always visit Haruhi when she was doing her host stuff so you could still see her.