Painted Smiles {Jeff the Killer x Reader}

Warning: Violence/Killing
Kinda did this from boredom and I really like this song. The artist is cool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat in bed pretending to sleep. You knew your parents would stay in your room until you fell asleep so you decided to pretend to sleep. You heard a noise. You were a bit scared, but more curious so you got up to investigate it. You saw the hallway window open. You shrugged as you close it. "Probably just forgot to shut the window." You slowly walk back to your being careful. Once you got you locked yourself in your room. You heard something falling over in your room. You turned and saw someone in your room. You walked over to them. You watched as they laughed. "Who are you?" You saw it was a boy. He stopped laughing confused. "Why aren't you scared?" You shrug and gently place a hand on his cheek. You felt where he hand cut a smile in his face. "Smiling even if you're in pain. I do that though it hurts. Not my mouth, but my heart." You remove your hand and walk over towards your bed. "I guess I'll go to sleep now. They wouldn't care if I was gone. They wouldn't even miss me." You look at him. "You could paint a smile on my face." You fake smiled at him. He walked over to you. "I want a real one." You tried to smile a real one, but nothing made you happy. He sighed as he roughly yet gently grabbed your face. He kissed you forcefully, but you kiss him back. He stabs you while you were kissing. You pull away smiling. "Thank you, Jeff." Jeff realised who you were as life left your eyes. You were dying. You were crying, but still smiling. "Make me smile forever." He nods and makes you look like you're smiling. He kisses your forehead as he exits through your window saying one last goodbye. "I love you (Y/n)." You eyes closed as you were now dead or that's what you thought.

You woke up in a hospital. You looked around and saw no one. You noticed a bathroom in your room. You got up and walked to the bathroom. You saw that there were stitches where Jeff made you have a smile forever. You pulled out the stitches. It hurt, but it felt good. "(Y/n)?" You tilted your head looking out the door. "Yes?" You sounded insane. You were smiling widely. You looked insane as well. You saw your mom and dad. They looked frighten. You started to laugh as you walked over to them. "Don't I look gorgeous?" You grabbed a needle and a scalpel. You stick the needle into your dad's neck and put air in watching as he has trouble breathing. "Oh my I think we should cut you open to see what's wrong with you." You laughed as you started to cut him open getting blood all on your hospital gown. You cut smiles into his lungs then you cut out his kidneys. You put them in a nearby jar. You kept laughing insanely as you turn to your mom. She was too shocked to do anything. You stick the same needle from before in her neck and push air in. "Your turn to get fixed." You cut her open as well. You made smiles on her lungs as well. You then took her kidneys as well putting them into the jar as well. You go clean off the blood then grab your clothes as you got dressed. You kept the scalpel and took the jar of kidneys with you as you left the hospital. No one questioned you, but as soon as you opened the door to the exit you heard screaming. You knew they found your artwork.

You had left going to the woods. You walked around getting lost, but you never stopped smiling. You saw a tall man that had yet to notice you. You saw Jeff and a dog beside him. You walked over to them. "Jeff~" You saw him look at you and smiled as he walked over to you. "(Y/n). You aren't dead that's good." You nod still smiling like the insane person you were. "Now I can be with you forever. We can paint smiles on everyone we kill." He leaned down and kisses you. It was wonderful. Now everyone could have painted smiles.

~Extra~

Once you went to meet the others you noticed Eyeless Jack wanted you the kidneys in the jar. "Here you go EJ. Eat them well." You giggled giving him the jar as he went to the kitchen to eat the kidneys. "Thanks Smiley." You grinned at the nickname. "Smiley. I like it." From that day on you became Smiley instead of (Y/n).