Strawberries? {Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru

You weren't like the other rich kids in your school. You acted like you were a commoner, but you were rich. Maybe that's why when you went to the Host Club, you'd always want to talk with Haruhi. You knew Haru-chan was a girl, but you never told anyone except her. She was a little surprised you knew she was a girl. Anyways, today was another boring school day like always. You couldn't wait to go to the Host Club and talk to Haruhi. When class was over you headed over to said place. You entered and noticed Haruhi wasn't there. You sighed and sat down on the couch and pulled out a box your mom put in your bag earlier today. You were about to open it when you heard people whispering. You looked up and saw some people looking at you. "Rude." You go back to you box and hear footsteps. "Why hello princess! May I ask why you are sitting alone?" You looked up and saw Tamaki the Host Club's "King" aka starter of the club. "Well Haruhi isn't here so I decided to wait till Haru-chan got here." Tamaki just nods. "Now you can go back to whatever you were doing before." You kinda made Tamaki sad when you said that. You watched as he sat in a corner sad. "Kyoya I think someone broke Tamaki." Kyoya looked over at Tamaki and sighed. "I think you're right." You stared at Tamaki. "He's such a baby." You rolled your eyes. "Tama-chan are you ok?" Honey was trying to offer Tamaki some cake, but it didn't work. "Wow boss you're really taking this seriously." You laugh at that statement. "Ha! As if!* He's acting like a two year old!" You decided to go back to your box and open it and find strawberries inside. "Strawberries." Tamaki looked up at you. He had a look that said "I want one!" You sighed and went over to him and gave him one. "There." That's when a couple of hands were in your box of strawberries. "Hey! I didn't say anything about you guys having any!" The hands left along with the people who they belonged to. Except two. The Twins. You had a slight crush on the twins. After spending time with Haruhi she taught you how to tell the difference between the two of them. "Leave my strawberries alone you two!" They both shook their heads. "You're really rude." "Yeah you really are." You growled and took the box from them and stuffed a strawberry in Kaoru's mouth. You were about to do the same with Hikaru, but Kaoru took the one out of his mouth and put in yours. "That was very rude you know." You took a bite of the strawberry. "And you two aren't?" They grinned at your question. "Now I see why you three get along so well!" You looked at Tamaki. "Now why is that?" The twins asked at the same time. "You like, no love each other!" You blushes as red as the strawberry you were eating. The twins blushed too. "You three look as red as strawberries." Maybe you three did, but you're sure if one of them kissed you, you'd taste like strawberries.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*As if is a saying from Kingdom Hearts. Xigbar/Braig says it