Pyro x Reader

Your name happened to be y/n! You have the same powers as the Professor and Jean Grey, but you are way stronger than them. You had a little crush on a certain troublemaking pyromaniac. Yeah you liked Pyro, but you couldn't help it. You knew exactly what he was going to do and what happens when he does it before he does it. You would try and read his other thoughts but he kept you out. Well you were in the library of the school/mansion reading when you see your book catch on fire. You growl and look at Pyro. "I was reading that!" He just grins. "I know." He walks over to the fire place and messes with fire. You grin and make him get up and give you all his lighters he has and make him leave. You make a book come over to you with your powers and read it. After awhile Pyro comes back in mad. "Where did you put them!" You look up at him with a sly grin. "I don't know what you're talking about Pyro." He puts his arms on the couch both hands beside your face which makes you blush. "Where are they y/n?" You put your book down and stare into his eyes then look away blushing. "Why should I tell you?" He sighs and grabs your chin and gently turns your face to look at him. "Because you love me." You're face turns bright red along with his. "Prove it Pyro." He leans in and kisses you which you kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. After awhile you both pull away for air. He grins, "You're mine now y/n." You smile, "I wouldn't have it any other way." And that's how you and Pyro became a couple. Sometimes you'd read his mind to know what he's thinking. Oh you still had his lighters but you guess he forgot about them. You eventually gave them back, but you'd take them away whenever he got in trouble or made you mad.