Memories {Undertaker x Reader}

Being a grimreaper was fun and all but it could get boring at times. You were the little sister of Grell. "Grell! I don't need your help I'm not a little kid anymore!" He glared at you. "(Y/n) you need to understand this is a very important job and-" "I know! I can't take it lightly like you. I know this already." He was about to talk again when he started act weird. Well weirder than normal. "Ooooh! Sebby!" You felt the presence of a demon and a human. You turned around and saw a tall man and a young child. You hid behind your brother the demon scared you. You knew he was really I mean really strong. "Grell what do you want?" You brother was about to move towards the butler, but you grabbed his coat. He sighed, "Sis it's ok they won't hurt you unless you try and hurt the little one." The butler looked at Grell confused, but the child was the first to ask. "Grell you a sister?" He nods. "(Y/n) let go of me." You let go of him and he tries to hug the demon but he just pushes him away easily. "Hmm.. She's not like her brother at all." You look at the kid and stare at him. "What?" You look away. "It's nothing." You go over to your brother and poke him. "Grell what's my next mission?" He doesn't respond. "Ok..." You look at the other males. "Who are you two anyways?" The butler smiles. "I'm Sebastian and this is my master Ciel Phantomhive." You nod, "I'm (Y/n)." Ciel just sighs. "Sebastian we need to go to the Undertaker's shop." "May I come with you?" He nods. You follow them to the Undertaker's shop. "Undertaker where are you?" A coffin opened up and a man with long silver hair that covered his eyes came out of the coffin. "Aah! Ciel Phantomhive what brings you here?" He glared at the man. "What do you think I'm doing here Undertaker?" Undertaker smiled. "Well if it's business then you know the price is always laughter." Something about the Undertaker seemed familiar. You were staring at him then your head started to hurt. "(Y/n)! Where are you!" You brother finally came looking for you. You tried to turn and leave, but you ended up collapsing on the floor. "(Y/n)!" You brother picked you up. "You idiots! How dare you bring her here! She's still recovering from before!" The others looked at Grell confused. "Grell what are you talking about?" He glared at them. "She has forgotten most of her life the only thing she can remember is me. She's still recovering." You were having things flash in your head.
~Flashback~
A little Grell was running around being chased by his big sister, (Y/n). "Grell I'm going to get you!" He laughed, "No you won't! I'm to fast for you!" You were laughing at that. You were chasing him when you ran into something more like someone. "Sorry!" You looked up at who you ran into. "It's ok." You blushed he was cute. His long sliver hair and bright green eyes. You couldn't look away from him. "Um..." That's when Grell ran over to you. "Sis! Sis!" You looked at Grell. "Yes Grell?" "I'm hungry!" You giggled, "Ok let's go get you something to eat." You looked back to where the mystery boy but he wasn't there. "Sis?" You looked down at Grell. "Let's go." You two went to go get some food.
~End of Flashback~
You woke up. "Sis! Are you ok?!?!" You nod. "Grell why don't you go a do your mission or I won't make you something special." He nods and leaves knowing you're ok. "Master I think we should come back later." Ciel nods and they both leave. "Hmm. I wonder why they're all leaving?" You sigh, "Undertaker." He looks at you and you look up at him. You move his hair out of the way of his eyes. He slowly open his eyes and smiles. "I remember you." He laughs a little. "I remember you too." You leaned up and kissed him then pull away. "Sorry." He wraps his arms around you. "You have nothing to be sorry about." You smile. "I love you Undertaker." He grins, "I love you too (Y/n)." It was like old memories. When you two were both reapers, but now you're the only one. You loved your old memories just like you loved him.