Claude Faustus {Black Butler}

Requested by yanderediabolik even though I'm not taking requests right now. This is being made because I'm tired and need to write something so sorry if he is or the others are out of character (OOC). Sorry that it's short. The dress is important in the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had recently been hired by Alois Trancy as a maid though you were there to make it seem like Hannah wasn't the only female to work for the young man. You were aware that the staff are demons, but that didn't stop you from putting them as well as Alois in their place. Alois is always surprised that you'd talk back to him let alone tell him how to act. Though this caught the attention of a certain glasses wearing demon, Claude Faustus. At first you wanted nothing to do with the demon seeing as all he and the other staff wanted was Alois' soul. Claude thought your soul was horrible until he saw the real you. Being tough and rude has been all an act. You were so fragile and kind that your soul is too sweet for demons, but that's what caused you to put on the fake persona. Claude wanted to know more, and the more he learned the more he wanted you and your soul.

"(Y/n). You are needed in the master's chambers for a fitting." You looked at Hannah confused why the annoying child you called master wanted you anywhere near his chambers. You didn't ask any questions as you did what you were told. "If this is another one of his little 'games' then he'll get a good lecture and beating for this." You grumbled to yourself as you get closer to the chambers. Once to the door, you hesitate to open it. Not because of fear that it is a prank, but because of curiosity. You didn't mind the young master's games, it would be nice to know about them beforehand.

You enter the room to find Alois sitting on his bed next to a nice fancy dress along with Claude standing next to said bed. "Young master, please tell me that I'm not the one getting fitted for an outfit." Alois didn't even have to answer as the grin on his face is all you needed to know that you were in fact being put into a fancy dress. "Well I'm not trying it on with the two of you in here. A lady needs her privacy." You motion for them to leave. Claude respectfully left, but Alois stayed where he is. "Fine then, just don't be a pervert." You closed the door before carefully changing with Alois around. He would make comments here and there about him not really caring what my body looked like. It may not have concerned him, but you weren't going to let some child see your body just because he is your master.

Once you expertly changed into the dress, Alois seemed to stop making rude and crude comments. All he could do was call Claude back into the room. You could've sworn you saw him blush before telling Alois that the dress looked perfect on you for tonight's party. "Party? No way! I am not going out in front of other people dressed like this! I'm a maid not some princess. They'll think I stole this." Claude walks over to you and gently moves some of your hair behind your ear. "If anyone gives you a hard time I will make sure that they'll be having a worse time." You couldn't help the blush that formed on your face. All that ran through your mind was to kiss him, but before you could stop yourself from doing such a stupid thing, you kissed the demon. He seemed quite surprised, pleased with what is happening. He returned the kiss before you could pull away. Alois fake gagged at the scene in front of him. "Get a bloody room!" You ignored Alois, but Claude greatly took you elsewhere. Let's just say that no one gave you a hard time at the party or in general. You had your own little demon taking care of you.