{Hot Chocolate} Reid x Reader

Going to a private school was boring sometimes, but when you have a boyfriend like Reid it was hard to not have fun. At the moment it was Christmas break and you were laying on Reid's bed reading a book about witchcraft. "(Y/n) what are you reading?" You showed Reid the book. "A book about witchcraft." He took the book away from you. "Hey I was reading that!" He marked your page knowing how you get if he didn't. "Let's go play in the snow." You shook your head. "No!" He picked you up and took you outside. He sat you down in the snow. You screamed and threw snow at him. It hit him in the face and you laughed at how silly he looked. After a while of a snowball fight you two went inside. You went to the kitchen and made some hot chocolate. "What are you doing now?" You sighed, "I'm making hot chocolate." You finished making hot chocolate and gave him a cup full of some. "It's hot." You drank some watching him burn himself. You sat down your drink and took his away from him. "Are you ok?" He nodded, "I'm fine." You giggled and kissed his cheek grabbing your hot chocolate. "Ok if you need me I'll be in your room reading and drinking hot chocolate." You left to go to his room knowing he'd follow you. Well let's say you didn't get to read and the hot chocolate wasn't the only thing that was hot.