Partners In Crime {Fuyuhiko x Reader}

You were known as the Ultimate Artist. Some people didn't understand your not the ultimate artist as in painting and drawing, but you're the Ultimate Fine Artist. You were great in all the fine arts so you became the ultimate fine artist, but you thought Ultimate Artist sounded better. Anyways you had really only four friends, Mahiru, Ibuki, Chiaki and Fuyuhiko. Currently you were hanging with Mahiru and Ibuki. "Let's play a game." Mahiru looked at Ibuki. "What kind of game?" You looked at Ibuki as she took a moment to think. "Truth or Dare." You looked at Mahiru. "Sure, (Y/n) you want to play?" You sighed. "I guess so." Ibuki smirked. "(Y/n), truth of dare?" You bit your lip. "Truth." Ibuki giggles. "Do you like Fuyuhiko?" You nod. "Yeah that's why we're friends." She sighs. "Not like that I mean do you like like him." You blushed and nod. You hear them both giggle. After a while of truth or dare, you got a dare from Mahiru that you didn't expect her to give you. "I dare you to go sing Partners In Crime to Fuyuhiko." You blushed and got up. You walked off to find Fuyuhiko while Mahiru and Ibuki followed you. You found Fuyuhiko talking to Peko. "F-Fuyuhiko..." He looked at you. "What?" You told him about the dare. He's never heard of Partners In Crime before, but he did like it when you sang though he's never told anyone. You sang Partners In Crime for him. You were blushing the whole time. Ibuki filmed it while Mahiru took some pictures. "Are you two happy now?" You turn to the bush where Mahiru and Ibuki were. "Yeah!" You rolled your eyes. "(Y/n) I need to talk to you... In private." You blushed and turned. You followed Fuyuhiko to wherever he was taking you. "Fuyuhiko what do you need to talk about?" He looked at you with a serious face. "Do you like anyone?" You blushed and smiled. "Yeah." He started to get jealous. "Who is it?" You giggled and kissed his cheek. "You." He blushed and growled. "Kiss me properly." You kissed him on the lips and he kissed back. After a minute of you making out, you pulled apart for some air. "I guess you could say we're partners in crime." He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever."