Sweet Treats {Inga x Reader}

[A/N] This is Inga when he/she is human which he/she is male. He may be OOC since I haven't finished watching Un-Go which is a good show. Sorry if I spell anything wrong.
(Y/n) = your name
(E/c) = eye color
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(F/c) = favorite candy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV:
You were sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring and dismiss you for summer break. 'Ugh school is so boring!' You thought. You weren't normal. You didn't have a soul. You weren't meant to live, but she gave you another chance. You remember it, it's as clear as day.
~Flashback~
You saw nothing, but darkness. Then a figure appeared. It was a female. She grinned at you, "Hello child." You stared at her, "W-Who are you?" "I am Rin, you could say I'm your spirit guardian. I am here to give you the choice to live, but there is a price you must pay." You looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" She just smiled at you, "I mean you get to choose if you want to live with a soul, without a soul, or just simply not live at all." "I want to live! I hear the world outside is amazing!" Rin smirked, "So that do you want a soul or not. If you choose to have a soul I must take a soul of an innocent person and a guilty person mix them together and put the souls into you, and if you choose not to have a soul I take a soul of an innocent and guilty person and consume them and give you a special gift to replace your soul. So which do you choose?" Since you didn't know anything about the dangers of the world you decided to go with the second choice. "The second one! And I want to see things how they actually are not how they aren't." "So you want to be able to see things how they truly are." You nod, "Yes!" She grins and snaps, "We'll meet again." Then everything became white.
~End of Flashback~
You were brought out of your thoughts by the bell ringing. "I hope you all have a great summer." You got up and headed home since you didn't bring much to school when your phone started to vibrate. You pulled it out and saw a text from you guardian, Rin, she wanted you to go grocery shopping since she's still busy at work. You didn't mind at all, because you could buy some candy especially (f/c).
~Timeskip to the grocery store~
You were walking around the store almost done. You head to the candy aisle to get a bag of (f/c). "Shinjuro can I please get some candy? Please!" You see a man with brown hair shake his head at a boy with a panda hat on over his purplish hair, which covers one of his eyes, a pink shirt with a black vest over it, black shorts and black shoes. "Inga I already told you no." You try not to eavesdrop, but you couldn't help it. You see your favorite candy and try to grab it, but it's just out of your reach. You put down the basket with your groceries in it and get on your tippy toes and try one more time. You get it, but end up dropping it beside your groceries. You picked up your things when you have the feeling someone was staring at you. You just shake the feeling off. You head to the cash register and pay for your things then leave. While walking home you had a feeling that you were being followed, but ignored it. You could hear two people whispering. "Shinjuro." "I know." You took a quick glance back and saw the two guys from the store. "It's really rude to follow people. And kinda creepy." You heard them keep whispering then your phone went off. You answered it, "Hello. Oh hey Rin!" You listened to her talk. "Ok I'll meet you there after I take the groceries at home. Ok, bye!" You hung up and put your phone back in your pocket.
~Timeskip~
You had to accompany Rin to Rinroku's home. He's like some famous person, but you had no clue who he is or who his daughter, Rie, is. You brought your candy with you in your purse and you'd eat it occasionally. "Rin, why am I here?" "I need you here." "That's not a good reason." She sighed, "I can't tell you, but trust me you'll be important here." You laughed a little, "Yeah right. You just can't trust me at home alone." "(Y/n) you know that's not true." "Whatever." You started to wander around. "Shinjuro." Shinjuro looks at Inga, "Just don't destroy anything." "Ok!" Inga followed you. You went into a random room and when he walked past, you grabbed him pulling him into the room. You closed and locked the door. "Why are you following me?" Inga just stared at you. "I'll give you some candy if you answer me." His eyes light up when you said that. "Do you have a soul?" You stare at him before shaking your head. "Go ahead freak out its not like I haven't had to deal with it before." Inga just stared at you, "Why would I freak out?" "Most people do when I tell them that I don't have a soul." You sit down and pull out the bag of candy and dump it on the floor and you two just sit there talking about each other.
~Le Timeskip~
You started to fall asleep next to Inga who seemed to be wide awake. You both heard a knock on the door, but Inga went to open it you were too tired to do it. The last thing you saw was Shinjuro talking to Inga then everything went black. When you finally came to you noticed you were alone. Candy wrappers on the ground along with the bag they came in. You got up and looked around trying to find the others to only find nothing. It was like everyone disappeared, but you knew that wasn't true. You decided to use your gift to see the truth, but before you could you heard a scream and followed it. You found a room with some people in it. You went over to Rin. You saw some guy on their knees crying and a lady talking to Shinjuro. "Rin what happened here?" Rin said nothing. "Rin?" You looked at her and noticed she was staring at Shinjuro. "Oh I see your checking him out aren't you." She blushed and glares at you. "I'm doing no such thing, and where were you?" You looked away, "Napping after eating some candy with Inga." You looked at Shinjuro and Inga's true form and sighed. You knew he was too good to be true. "Rin I'm going home." Rin looked from you to Inga's true form and knew why you wanted to go. "Ok, but be careful." You started to leave, but before you could get out the front door Shinjuro and Inga who was in his human form was behind you. You tried not to get emotional, but you knew that was impossible for you. Then you felt something on your cheek. You watched Inga and Shinjuro leave. You reached up and touched your cheek and blushed. Before Inga and Shinjuro left you noticed a sly grin on Inga's face. After that night you couldn't stop dreaming or thinking of Inga even if he was different. You knew what it was like. To you he was like a sweet treat that you could always want but sometimes couldn't have.