Sleepy Proposal pt. 2 {Sirius Black}

I decided to make a second part to this because I'm in the mood to do it and I have a bit of writers block for some of my other books. Sorry if it's not that good.
Nickname = (n/n)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know James is going to be bloody mad." You said softly as Sirius laid there in bed watching you getting dressed to visit James, Lily and their cute baby Harry. "Prongs will get over it." You giggle softly as you walk into the bathroom and brush your hair out. "Why does my hair have to be so bloody difficult?" You hear your fiancé laugh at you struggling with your hair. That's when you hear shuffling coming from behind you. Sirius appears in the mirror behind you before wrapping his arms around your waist. "Your hair is just a reflection of how difficult you are. So stubborn, but beautiful nonetheless." You roll your eyes as you pull your hair up into a bun. "You're lucky I love you Sirius." He smiles before kissing your neck. "Sirius do you want my brother to be bloody furious when he sees us?" He whines, but let's go of you. "You're no fun~" Sirius says as he gets changed while you head to the kitchen. "Yes, Yes. The oh so boring aunt. That's definitely me." You say sarcastically as you make some food. You would've asked the house elves, but you wanted to distract yourself of the thoughts that were lingering in your mind. 'Will James be happy for me? He married my best friend, I'm doing the same so it shouldn't be any different. Right? What if he gets angry? No way. My brother may be protective, but as long as I'm happy he's happy.'

You were soon brought out of your thoughts when Sirius entered the kitchen. "(N/n), what's wrong?" You look at him and smile sweetly. "Nothing, just got lost in thought." He didn't believe you, but he knew you were too stubborn to tell him. "Just don't burn the food then." He teases you as you roll your eyes. You focus back on the food then serve it to him once it is done. Sirius smiles at you as you sit down to eat. "Just think, once we're married you'll be having mini us running around." You giggle before eating. "Unless you want to have some before we get married." You almost chocked on your food as Sirius started eating. "Sirius Orion Black, we are not having children before we get married. I need to worry about one thing at a time." He whimpers hearing you use his full name. He knew you are serious when you say his full name. "Fine. You're truly no fun (n/n)." He didn't truly mean it when he said you were no fun. "Mhmm."

After you both finish eating, the two of you head to James and Lily's home. Once you both reach their house you knock on the door. The door opens to show Lily holding baby Harry. "(Y/n), what brings you and Sirius here?" You looked down nervously. "We have something to tell you and James, may we please come inside?" You tell her as she moves out of the way to let the two of you inside. "Padfoot? (N/n)? What are you two doing here? Not that I'm not glad for the visit." Your brother comes over to you and hugs you then he hugs Sirius. "Well you see, this morning Sirius decided to pull a Sirius and..." You couldn't get the words out despite really want to say it. "You're not pregnant, are you?" You blush bright red as you look at Lily. "Merlin no! I'm his fiancée. Not pregnant." Lily's eyes lit up hearing you say that you're Sirius' fiancée while James on the other hand had a look of surprise. "Wow. I thought you'd have a child before getting married." I glare at my brother who laughs. "I'm joking (n/n). Congrats on taming Sirius." Lily glares at her husband before coming over to me. "Congratulations (Y/n)." She gives me a side hug trying to not wake Harry or smoosh him due to the hug. "Thank you. Maybe one day Harry will have little cousins to play with." You say as you look down at Harry happily.

7 years later

"Andromeda Black give Harry back his glasses young lady." You tell your five year old daughter, who reluctantly gave her cousin back his glasses. "He never gets in trouble." She grumbles as she pouts. You sigh softly as you place a hand on your stomach. "(N/n), don't stress yourself out so much over little things like that. I'll deal with it." Your husband says as he places a hand over yours. "Can't put too much stress on the baby." You look at Sirius. "I know. This isn't my first child Sirius." That's when you felt someone tugging on your pants. You look down to see your daughter and Harry. "Mummy will I have a brother or sister?" You take her over to the couch with Harry following behind. You sit down carefully as you look at your daughter and Harry. "It doesn't matter what gender your little sibling is as long as you love them with all of your heart through think and thin. It'll be yours and Harry's job to take care of them whenever mummy and daddy can't. Maybe you can help us pick out some names, I'm sure they'd love to know when they're older that their older sister and cousin helped with naming them." The two started shouting out names excitedly. Sirius watched the scene in front of them happily. You look at him as the kids kept giving you names, though they sounded like names Sirius would give you when he wanted to make you laugh. You are glad that you married him and he is glad he married you as well.