{Ventus x Reader}

Requested!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was like any normal day at Daybreak High. The dark ones, as they are called, were messing with the light ones, as they are called. You sadly fell under the category of the dark ones because your cousin is a dark one. You didn't really care. It's not like it affected you in anyway, just that you were held at a higher standard since your cousin is one of the darkest aka rudest and higher up member of the group. His twin brother however was somehow the complete opposite. He is one of the lightest. Speaking of your cousins they where about to start a fight.

"Wow Vani I never knew you were so low like that. Treating your own family like garbage." Riku glared at Vani as he helped Sora up. "Like I care about this goodie-two-shoes. As an ex member of the dark ones you should know we only protect those of the dark." You rolled your eyes. You walked past them so you could get to the lunchroom. "(Y/n)." You sighed in annoyance as you stopped and turned around. "What do you want?" You didn't feel like dealing with the boys right now. "Can't pick you up from you like practice thing after school since I have things to do and Sora's dumb self has a date with his stupid girlfriend so you're going to have to find a way home afterwards." You nodded and walked off to the lunchroom. Now you had to find a place to eat lunch as well as find someone who could take you home after your silly piano practice today. You saw a bunch of your old friends, but you didn't talk to them much since your cousin was protective over you. You walked over to them. "Hey guys." They looked at you. A certain blue haired girl smiled at you. "Hey (Y/n), it's been awhile." You nod and look down. "Mind if I sit with you guys?" Aqua was about to answer when she was interrupted. "Like we'd want a dark one at our table. You'd probably just treat us as bad as they do. Go away no one wants you here." You looked up and saw it was Terra who said that. He use to be a great friend of yours, but once you both switched sides he started hating you. Ventus glared at Terra. "Terra that's rude. She's still our friend no matter what she is." You blushed and smiled. "Ven it's alright. I can sit somewhere else." Ven looked at you with a sad look. "You sure?" You nod then leave. You saw some dark ones and decided to sit by them. "Look what the cat dragged in." You glared at Axel. "Shut up flames for brains." He growled and glared at you. "(Y/n) I heard you need someone to take you home after your little practice. Maybe I could?" You looked at Roxas and smiled. "That'd be nice." He nods. "Hope it doesn't bother you that Ven will be with us." You look away and blush. You've grown to have feelings for the blonde haired dork. Ever since you became a dark one your feelings for him grew stronger though you hide it most of the time.

As the day went on it was eventually time for your silly piano practice. You sat there and practiced as your teacher slept. This was typically what would happen. The teacher would be so tired that they'd pass out. Once practice was done you left the room after waking the teacher up. You went outside to see Roxas and Ven talking. They seemed to be arguing. "You should of told me we would be taking (Y/n) home. I would've gotten Aqua or Terra to take me home. You know how I feel about going over to that place ever since we started high school." You walked over to them. "Well it's too late now Ven. Just get in the car and shut up." You rolled your eyes and got in the backseat. Ven was made to sit in the back with you as Roxas got in the front. The trip was mostly quiet the whole ride to your place. "I miss the old days." Ven looked at you while Roxas listened paying attention to the road. "I miss when we were all friends. Why can't we still be friends?" Roxas took his eyes off the road for a split second as a car crashed into theirs. The cars slid some, but not much. The side of shotgun was pushed in, the car rammed right into it. The driver of the other car had some minor injuries, but would be fine. Roxas was fine, he had a few cuts and bruises, but he was fine. Ventus who was sitting behind him had hit his head and was unconscious though he was fine. You on the other hand were awake with a broken arm, some broken ribs and a cut on your head. You heard shouting and loud sirens. Everything became fuzzy then became black.

"Will she be okay?!" You open your eyes to see a bright light. Everything was fuzzy. "We will do our best to make sure she will." Then everything went dark again. You woke up once again in a very white room. You saw a person asleep on the couch in the room, as well as someone asleep in a chair beside you holding one of your hands. "Vanitas? Sora?" The person on the couch sat up hearing your voice. Vanitas got up and shook Sora awake. "Sora wake up. (Y/n)'s awake." Sora yawned and woke up. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "Hmm?" Sora looked at you and smiled. "(Y/n)! You're awake!" You looked at the boys confused. You had forgotten the last twenty four hours. "Why wouldn't I be? Also why am I in the hospital?" They looked at you surprised. Roxas walked in with Ven. "Hey guys." You looked at Ven and Roxas. "You two look like hell." Roxas laughed while Ven frowned. "You sure you're okay (Y/n)?" You nod and look out the window trying to remember how you got here. That's when the doctor walked in. "Ah, I see you're awake." You looked at the doctor. "What happened?" Ven and Roxas looked at you surprised. Vani looked at Sora, who was looking at the ground. The doctor walked over to you and checked your vitals. "You were in a car crash, you suffered the most injuries out of everyone. I'm not surprised you forgot what happened, you did hit your head pretty hard. It's a good thing that's all you forgot." You nod and look at the others. "Ven could we speak in private?" He nodded and the others left. The doctor stayed because he had to make sure you were doing fine which you didn't mind. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" You looked at him then at the window. "I don't remember what happened, but I remember how I felt. I felt like I was about to lose you all over again and I wasn't sure if I could ever deal with that. I've liked you for as long as I can remember. I've wanted to be with you, but thought you'd never like me because of who I'm friends with or related to. I'm sorry Ven." You started to tear up. Ven walked over to you and wiped away your tears. "I love you too (Y/n) no matter what." The doctor smiled. "Young love." You blushed as well as Ven. You smiled, you were finally able to be you without any worries.