{Ventus x Reader}

I'm doing this for my friend AudreyVanHoose so please enjoy the show. It may be sad at first, but it gets better towards the end sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been sitting the hospital waiting. You couldn't believe what had happened. It happened so fast that it didn't feel like it actually happened.

~Flashback~

You were sitting in the back with Ven as you two were talking about the most randomest things that came to mind. Vanitas was driving you all to the movie theatre to see the new movie that just came out. Vanitas had looked back us for barely a second when a drunk driver came out of nowhere. They ran into our car. Vanitas tried to make it where none of us got hurt severally. When everything stopped you looked around a few scratches that you could see on yourself. You looked at Ven and saw blood coming from his head. "Ven! Ven!" You were so scared. Vanitas groaned loudly. "I-Is everyone okay?" You started to cry. "Ven. H-He's bleeding a lot from his head." That's when things started to get fuzzy for you. You fell unconscious.

After some time you woke up in a hospital. You had bandages wrapped around your arms and some on your stomach. You overheard a conversation. "He's in a coma. I'm sorry Vanitas. I don't think he'll be waking up anytime soon." You sat up and looked around as you started tearing up. "Ven! Ven!" Vanitas and some of the nurses heard you. Vanitas went to your room. He gently grabbed your hand. "Vanitas where is Ventus." You had tears streaming down your face. Vanitas took you to see Ven.

~End of Flashback~

You sat there looking at Ven waiting for him to wake up. "Ven. Please wake up. I don't think I could live without you." You gently took Ven's hand. "I have to confess something. Ven I love you. Please come back to me." You laid your head on his bed as you cried. "(Y/n)... There's no need to cry." You sat up hearing his voice. "Ven!" You smiled at him as he sat up. "Sorry for making you cry (Y/n)." You gently grabbed his face and kissed him. He gladly kissed back. You pulled away when you heard clapping. "Vanitas!" You glared at him. He smirks and walks off. "Don't worry about him. You've got me." You looked at Ven and smiled. "Yes I do."

It had been a week since that day. You would always visit Ven in the hospital. Today he was going to be released. You had gone to the hospital and waited for Ven. He came up behind you and hugged you. "Hey (Y/n). Thanks for being there. I love you so much." You giggled and turned around to face him. "I'll always be there. I love you as well Ven and no one can ever change that." You kissed him and he kissed back. After some time you both pulled away for air. "Let's go home (Y/n)." You nod as you both leave. You and Ven were inseparable from that day forward.