Loki x Reader

Being an avenger was hard at times, but then you could make fun out of it. You were in your room listening to music. Nick Fury came in and pulled out your earphones. "Ow. You know that hurts." He just shrugged. "I have an important mission for you." Your (e/c) eyes light up, "An important mission! What it is?!?!" You rarely got important mission. Then you ended up babysitting Loki. "Why do I have to babysit him!" You said to no one really. "(Y/n) you aren't babysitting me." "Yes I am! Fury's exact words were "You have to babysit Loki." So that means I'm babysitting you!" Loki just shrugged. He was just reading. You may have a crush on him, but you don't see how the others have problems with him. "Since you're busy reading I'll go do something by myself as long as you stay out of trouble I won't have to worry about getting in trouble." You get up to leave, but you notice a smirk on his face. "Loki what are you planning?" "Oh nothing." You grin and take his book and sit in his lap. "Oh really.~" He stares at you. "Get off of me." "Ok!" You kiss his cheek and get up and go to your room and pass the others on your way out. "Why is she grinning?" "Who knows." "She didn't kill anyone did she?" Thor notices Loki staring at the doorway dumbfounded. "Brother what is the matter?" Tony grins, "I think someone just got a taste of their own medicine." Natasha hit Tony. "Shut up." "Ow!" Clint squealed a little, "I ship it!" Everyone looked at Clint. "What?" Loki teleported to your room. "Why?" You looked at him. "Why what?" "Why did you kiss me?" "Because I can." He grins and sits beside you on your bed. "So... Do you want to be my Goddess of Mischief?" You looked at him, "Loki. Did you just ask me out?" He nods. "I'd love to." You kiss his cheek again. "Love you Loki." "Love you too, (Y/n)."