{Roxas x Reader x Axel}

"(N/n)!" You looked to where you heard your name. "Hey Roxas." Roxas hugged you which made you blush. "Um... Roxas?" He let go of you and blushed. "S-sorry. Got carried away there... Would you like to join us for some ice cream on the clock tower?" You nod as you smile. "I'd love to." Roxas nods and walks with you to the clock tower. You had been doing recon in Twilight Town so the clock tower wasn't to far away. "Hey Roxas..." He looked at you. "Yeah?" You sighed and shook your head. "Never mind." Roxas stopped walking as he looked at you in confusion. You noticed and grinned. "Race you to the top no corridors allowed." You ran off as Roxas followed. You giggled as you reached the top before Roxas. "I won!" You watched as Roxas tried to catch his breath. You felt a hand on your head. "Did you two really race up here?" You grabbed the hand smiling. "Yep. Is that alright Axel?" You looked at Axel as Roxas finally caught his breath. "(N/n), what were you going to tell me earlier?" You cringed as you let go of Axel's hand. "It's nothing. I just remembered I have something to do for superior." You made a dark corridor and left. You sighed as you fell onto the couch in Zexion's library. "Couldn't tell them? Again." You made a muffled noise that Zexion took as no. "You'll have to tell them eventually. If not I'll tell Demyx and he'll tell them." You just laid there not caring knowing you'd never be able to tell them so it didn't matter to you. "Don't tell me you've given up." You sat up and glared at Zexion. "I haven't given up, I'm just trying to figure out another way to tell Axel and Roxas that I like both of them." You heard footsteps behind you. "Is that what you didn't want to talk about earlier?" You turned around and stared at Roxas along with Axel. Your face turned bright and looked away. "Yeah..." You heard a laugh. "What's so funny Axel?" You stayed quiet as you listened to the annoyance in Zexion's voice. "Well Roxas and I were going to tell you today at the clock tower, but you left before we could talk about it." You looked up at them. Roxas was looking down blushing as Axel was looking at Zexion blushing. "So it's agreed you all like each other." You nodded as Axel and Roxas nodded as well. "Then go out on a date." You got up and walked over to Axel and Roxas grabbing their hands. You walked out and went back to the clock tower. You were happy even if nobodies didn't have hearts you could tell this was happiness.