{Nico Di Angelo x Reader}

You sat down under a tree with a notebook. You wrote down you day so far. You had been writing letters to your mom since your dad hasn't claimed you yet so you wanted to keep in contact with your mom. "(Y/n) what are you doing?" You looked up and saw Percy. "Writing a letter to my mom. Just telling about all the fun I'm having in camp." He sat down beside you and looked at your letter. "Don't get your hopes up." You looked at Percy and blushed. "What does that mean?" He sighed. "Don't get your hopes up. Nico may not like you back." You growled and stood up. "Just because he didn't like you doesn't mean he won't like me!" You voice was booming with angry as the sky started to get dark like it was about to rain. "Um... (Y/n)..." You glared at Percy. "What do you want?!" That's when you heard a loud boom of thunder and saw lightning strike down right beside Percy. Percy jumped and looked at the spot. "Hey (Y/n).... Um... What happened here?" You looked at Nico and blushed as a symbol appeared above your head. "Whoa... Daughter of Zeus..." You shook your head. "No way. Nope." You walked away as Nico followed you. "Come on. It's not that shocking." You blushed and looked at him. "No. I love you, but no jokes." He rolled his eyes and kissed your cheek. "I love you too, but you'll have to deal with the jokes." You sighed. "Only because you're my boyfriend." Percy yelled loudly. "WHAT?!?!" You looked at Percy. "Yes we've been dating for three weeks now." Percy stood there dumbfounded. You and Nico walked off to go tell Chiron that you've been claimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this isn't that good... I couldn't think of anything really.... Sorry...