{Nightwing x Reader}

You sat in the park watching for your best friend Richard 'Dick' Grayson. He was 10 minutes late. You decided to call him to see if he was ok. He didn't answer so you called Bruce, but he didn't answer either. You got up and went to Wayne Manor. You knock on the door and waited for Alfred to open the door. That didn't happen. You decided to see if it was unlock which it wasn't. You decided to go around back. On your way you found a cave. You went in and saw Alfred, Bruce dressed like Batman, Damian Wayne dressed like Robin and your best friend Dick Grayson dressed like Nightwing. "Bruce what am I going to do? I'm 10 minutes late to hang out with (Y/n)! She's going to kill me!" You grinned and saw Damian laugh. "Your girlfriend will serve." You blushed at his comment and so did Dick. "We aren't dating... Not yet at least." Alfred looked at Dick. "Would you like me to call and tell (Y/n) that you can't make it also not to worry?" You tried to get closer without getting caught, but ended up knocking something over. It mad a loud sound and the room went quiet. They all looked in your direction. Damian walked over to where you were. He picked up what fell over. "I think a bat knocked this over." They went back to what they were doing. You were in a new hiding place behind Alfred. "Hmm..." You looked at what they were doing. Bruce was trying to decode something. You had a way simpler way than what he was doing. "How long will this take Bruce?" Dick was very antsy. "Hopefully not long." You laughed from your hiding spot and stood up. "Ha! That will take forever if you do it like that!" You went over to the huge computer and made the process go faster. "(Y/n)... What are you doing here?" You glared at Dick. "Not because of you... Dick..." He sighed and hugged you. "You can't tell anyone about this you know." You nodded. "On one condition." He looked at you sceptically. "What is it?" You kissed him quickly. "You'll be my boyfriend." He smiled and kissed you passionately. You gladly kissed back. "Eww! Gross!" You both pulled away to see Damian making faces like he was throwing up. "Oh shut up you'll be in the same boat when you find a girl that you think is cute." He shook his head. "Girls have cooties!" You rolled your eyes. "Whatever you say munchkin." A couple of weeks later Bruce and Dick were being Batman and Nightwing at a museum to protect a special exhibit. Damian was himself, because Bruce didn't think this was a big job but had him there just in case something goes wrong. You felt arms wrap around your waist. "Hey kitty." You had taken on the identity of Catgirl. "Oh hey." You saw the paparazzi take pictures. You grinned and kissed Dick. You heard a ton of clicks from cameras. Being superhero and having a superhero boyfriend was going to be hard, but fun.