Stay Determined {Frisk x Reader}

I hadn't seen this until I went back and looked at my other oneshots, so I'm sorry I didn't do this sooner sorry. This was requested by sasukesfedora
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a couple of days since your friend Frisk had came back to the surface with their new friends and Goat mom. You had been growing strong feelings for Frisk ever since you saw them again. You were currently hanging out with Frisk at school. They didn't have many friends at school except Papyrus, Sans and you, Chara at times, but other than that they really had no one at school. You were sitting there looking up at the clouds with Frisk till some kids came over. "Oh look if it isn't little miss dreamer and her poor excuse for a human. I bet they're probably not even human." You glared at looked at the kid talking. "Piss of Johnny. You're a poor excuse for a bully." He growled and walked over to you picking you up by the collar of your shirt. "What did you just say to me?" You glared at him. "Piss off. You poor excuse for a bully." That's when he punched you which you were unfazed by it. Johnny got mad that you were unfazed so he dropped you then grabbed Frisk. He pulled them away from where the two of you were sitting. You got up and right before Johnny could lay a punch in Frisk you got in the way. You got punched in the gut which hurt. You winced a little which made Johnny keep hitting you. You had so many bruises you were also bleeding, but you still stood there not fighting back protecting the thing you cared about most. That's when Toriel had came over noticing the big cluster of kids. She grabbed Johnny and took him away after tell Frisk to take you to the nurse. You followed Frisk to the nurses office which had Alphys in it. Alphys would be the schools doctor and nurse. You looked at Alphys who almost fainted from seeing how beaten and bruised you were. Alphys left to get you something so that left you and Frisk alone. "Thank you (Y/n)." You looked at Frisk and smiled. "Anything for you." They looked at you and smiled. They gently kissed your cheek. You blushed and smiled. Alphys came back and cleaned your wounds putting bandages wherever they were needed. When you and Frisk left you grabbed their hand then kissed them on the cheek. "As long as I'm around no one will hurt you and as long as you're around I'll always be determined to protect you." You heard them giggle. "Stay determined (Y/n)." You nodded. "I will with you by my side." You stayed determined ever since that day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to anyone named Johnny just thought the name Johnny would be a perfect name for a bully in my story... Not really it was the first name that came to mind. Well request things and I'll do it. :)