{Victor Creed x Child!Reader}

It was strange. You had appeared into his life and he just couldn't get rid of you. It all happened on a summer afternoon. You had ran away from the horrible orphanage that you had been staying in. They treated you horrible because you were a mutant. You weren't really special, all you could do was grow wolf ears and tail as well as claws, but you couldn't actually become a wolf. You had been wandering around. It was getting late and you needed a place to stay. You found a cabin and knocked on the front door hoping someone would answer.

After a lot more knocking and waiting the door finally opened. "What?!" You looked up at the man. "Excuse me?" The man looked down at you. He was certainly confused. "Go home kid." You looked down as fake tears started to form. "I can't. I have no home." You looked up at him hoping to fool him into letting you in. He started to close the door. You quickly slipped in. He didn't notice. "Stupid kid. I-" He looked down to see you after smelling your scent. "One night please?" The man opened his mouth to argue, but shut it knowing you'd do whatever you could to stay. "Fine, but one night." You smiled and ran around the house.

Eventually that one night became a week to a month to a year. No matter what Victor did he just couldn't get rid of you. At some point he started treating you more like his own than some strangers kid. You also started calling him daddy. "Daddy! We need to go shopping!" Victor grumbled. "Alright kid. Just don't waste all of the money." You nod and gently dragged him to the store. He didn't complain all to much since you were happy he was happy. "Can we buy some chocolate?" Victor nodded as you smiled and ran off to get some chocolate. You had just grabbed some when you ran into a kid who use to tease you about being a mutant. "Well if it isn't the freak. Haven't seen you for a while now. Did you find someone who pitied you for being a freak of nature? Who could ever love an ugly thing like you?" You looked at the ground. You hated when they said things like that, but you didn't want to prove that you were a freak like they said. "Did you just call my kid a freak?" You looked up and saw Victor standing behind the kid. They looked scared. "N-No sir." Victor leaned down and got eye level with them. "You better of not. If you did I'd have to rip you to shreds." The kid gulped then ran off yelling for his mom. Victor huffed. "Let's go (Y/n). I don't want to have to rip people to shreds with you around." You smiled and ran up to him then hugged him. "Thank you daddy." Victor smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this was short. I kinda haven't been in the mood to write. One I just finished the first semester of school and Two I've been having writers block so sorry. I tried. I might open requests again. Not sure.