{Connor Shepard x Reader}

You were a huge fan of the original team, but you only were one because your aunt had all the comics though they were based off of real events. You had been one of the special few that was able to join the new team. You had easily made friends with Cindy and Tucker. Dylan and Summer kinda did there own thing and you couldn't really get on their level. "(Y/n)." You looked at Tucker. "Yeah." He looked at you. "What can you do? None of us know what your powers are." This gained the attention of everyone in the room. You had came into the whole team thing really late so of course none of them knew your powers. "I can... I um..." You weren't sure how to explain it. "She can control the elements." You looked back behind you to see Jack with his brother Connor. You blushed a bit when you looked at Connor. "Yeah." Connor smirked noticing you looking at him. You looked away blushing. "Highschool all over again." You heard a laugh and looked back at Dylan and Summer. "Why don't you show us what you can do?" You looked at Connor. "Sure." You stood up and closed your eyes. You concentrated on your powers. That's when some drinks floated up. You opened your eyes and made shapes out of the drinks. You froze them then melted them then put them back where they came from. "Cool!" You looked at Cindy and smiled. You made a tiara out of ice then gave it to Cindy. "A crown for a beautiful princess." She smiled and put it on. "Thank you (Y/n)!" You turned to go back to your seat, but you saw Jack motioning for you to go outside of the room. You walked over to him walking out the room. "Yes Jack?" He sighed. "You need to train so you can catch up to the others." You nod and walk off to the training area.

You got to the training area, but you didn't realise the others followed you and Jack. "Alright. Don't make it easy." You went in to the room. It had a button in the middle. You knew it shot out paintballs. That's when it started up. At first it was simple, but it got faster. You dodged and jumped as well as did flips. You were starting to show off not getting hit that often. That's when it got faster. You stopped showing off then pressed the button. Everything stopped and you left the room. Once you got out everyone was standing there. "That was awesome!" You looked at Tucker and smiled. You continued to receive complements. "Hey (Y/n)." You looked at Connor. "Good job." You blushed and looked away. You walked off to your room. You changed as day soon became night. You laid on your bed having trouble falling asleep. You sighed and got up. You quietly walked around. It was quiet. Not many people were really around. "Can't sleep?" You jumped and turned quickly ready to fight, but saw it was Connor. You sighed and nod. "Yeah. You?" He walked up to you. "Same. Couldn't stop thinking about something." You blushed a bit and looked away. "What were you thinking about?" He gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "You." You blushed bright red. "C-Connor-" Before you could finish your sentence he kissed you. Your eyes widen, but closed as you kissed back. You gently wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Eww." You two broke apart. You saw Cindy. "Cindy! S-Shouldn't you be in bed?" She nods. "I had a bad dream." You nod and pulled away from Connor walking over to her. "Well I know a certain speedster that wouldn't mind letting you stay with him and make the bad dreams go away." You took her Jack as Connor followed you. Once you were done you took Connor to your room. You both laid down on your bed and snuggled up together. You started to fall asleep in his arms. "I love you (Y/n)." You smiled. "I love you too Connor." You both fell asleep together. You knew that tomorrow everyone would talk about you and Connor.

Next: Zim from Invaders Zim