Best Game Bang Ever {Westheeditor x Reader}

(Y/n)=YouTube Name
I'm sorry I haven't written the requests I have, I've been having writers block for them so I did something so it didn't seem like I just magically disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Game Bang!" They all shouted. Mari had gotten on her phone to text you. You were friends with both Mari and Anthony. "Today we are going to be playing some more Just Dance. You guys really love to see us dance horribly." Joven said to the camera. "Mari would you like to tell us the punishment?" Mari looked up from her phone and grinned. "The two losers will not only have to dance with each other, but they'll dance with our special guest." The others looked at Mari like she was crazy. You had just arrived and walked to where they were recording. You walked in and saw them all sitting on a couch and some chairs. "Look our special guest has arrived! It's (Y/n)!" You smiled and waved at the camera. "Alright who's going first." Ian stood up. "I guess I will." He drew a song and danced surprisingly well. Then down the row, Mari, Lasercorn, Sohinki, Jovenshire, Anthony, then Wes. You had sat down. It was currently Wes's turn. You were sitting in between Sohinki and Joven. Wes had to step back some so the Kinect could pick him up. Which for you meant a semi-lap dance from Wes. You had pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen then wrote on the paper, 'Thanks for the lap dance.' You then pulled out a five and followed the paper around the money. You gently stuck it in Wes's pants back pocket. Wes hadn't noticed. "Did you really just put money in his pocket?" You looked at Joven and smirked. "Yep." Wes had finished dancing. He was at the bottom with Ian. You sighed and stood up. "I guess I'll have to show you two how a professional Just Dance player dances." You walked over to in front of the Kinect and chose a song. You chose California Girls by Katy Perry. You danced wonderfully. You smirked. You looked at Ian and Wes. "So, Who wants to go first?" You looked between the boys. "Maybe you two should dance together then whoever scores higher dances with (Y/n)." The boys nodded. You sat down while the boys got ready to dance. They danced together. Ian scored higher than Wes so Ian got to dance with you first. You and Ian dance, but you were uncomfortable dancing with him. After you two were done Wes dances with you. You giggled at times when you had to be close to Wes. When the song was over you looked at the scores. You felt arms wrap around your waist. You looked at who wrapped their arms around your waist. "Um... Wes...." You blushed staring at Wes. He leaned down and kisses you. You blushes bright red and kissed back. You both pulled away. "Kiss Bang!" You looked at Joven who said that. You realised that they were still filming. You had kissed your crush and it had been filmed. "(Y/n). Will you be my girlfriend?" You looked up at Wes and nodded. "Yes." Best Game Bang ever.