Bedtime Story {Sirius Black x Reader}

This is a mix of a prequel and a continuation of the Sleepy Proposal oneshots I wrote. Idk why I made this, it kinda just came to me. Plus the reader is based off of my actual oc Dahlia Potter, who I've thought about doing a oneshot for as well as some of my other ocs for the fun of it but they'd probably just random oneshots that I put in here randomly because why not lol. Any feedback on this idea is welcomed. I might, depending on how I feel, make a separate book specifically for my oc oneshots so I don't fill this book with them. 

Anyways, here's the oneshot. Comment, vote and enjoy!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Alright you two, bedtime." I say to the small ones that whined, but I gave them a stern look that shut down their whining. "If you two get ready without a fuss I'll tell you a bedtime story of your choice." As soon as the words left my lips the two quickly got up to get ready for bed. I shake my head as I look over to my husband, who had fallen asleep cradling our youngest. I tried to not laugh at the sight, walking over to him. "Sirius, honey, wake up." I say as I gently place a hand on his shoulder. He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, looking grumpy that I woke him. "I know you're tired, but I think our youngest would sleep better in his bassinet." He gives me a nod before carefully getting up. I kiss his cheek before he can walk away, which brings a smile to his face.

As he goes to our room to put the baby down I go to Andromeda's room. Spotting her and her cousin happily bouncing on the bed in anticipation for the story I was going to tell them. "What story would you two rascals like to hear?" I ask as I walk over to them, their energy level rising when they start shouting out ideas. I try my best to get them to lower their voices so they don't wake the youngest. "Alright, alright. How about I choose the story?" The two started to complain since they wanted to choose. "Okay. Think about what you want to hear for a bedtime story." The two became quiet, thinking the best they could. "Mummy, could you tell us how you and daddy fell in love?" I smile at Andromeda and nod. Lowering myself onto the bed between the two tots, they both snuggle up to me. "As you both know, Sirius and I went to Hogwarts as kids. We were sorted into two different houses, Gryffindor and Slytherin. Our houses were rivals, but we weren't necessarily rivals. We actually weren't even friends before we got together. He was my brother's annoying friend and I was the younger Potter twin stuck in my brother's shadow."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Year 4

"I can't believe him! I'm going to hex him and his friends!" I complain to Severus as he follows me. Though the only reason he was there was that I had gotten the prank, which turned my hair bright red and my skin a dark golden, that was meant for him because the Marauders miscalculated who'd leave the Slytherin house first. "Would you still hex them if you hadn't left before me?" I glare at Severus as I stop walking. He nearly ran into me since he had been trailing behind me. "Is that really your concern right now? Snape, my skin is gold and my hair is red. I am literally the walking embodiment of Gryffindor, the house I'm not even in. Now if you're done asking idiotic questions I'm going to go find my idiot of a brother and his friends." I say, practically snapping at Severus, before swiveling on my heel. Quickly making my way to the Gryffindor house.

I reach the portrait of the Fat Lady, who stares at me in utter surprise. "I don't have the password for this bloody house, but by Merlin's beard I will get into the Gryffindor common room behind you one way or another! Now open or I'll force you!" The Fat Lady opened up, clearly hearing the pure anger in my tone. It's not that I didn't enjoy the pranks the Marauders pull. As long as they weren't pulled on me, especially after James promised I'd never be caught in the crosshairs of the pranks, I could enjoy them if they were actually good. Now that I had unfortunately become a victim to one of James' pranks I'm going to make him regret it.