{Colossus x Reader}

Requested by wasabiblade
(N/n)= nickname
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(N/n)! Watch out!" You heard a voice call out at you. You couldn't tell exactly who's voice it was, but it was familiar. You saw something coming your way unsure what it was, but it hurt a lot. You put your hand over your wound which was on your stomach. You pulled your hand away. "I'm bleeding...?" That's when everything went white.
You sat up quickly in your bed. You looked down at your stomach and saw it was fine. "(Y/n) are you ok?" You look at Kitty and nod. "Yeah I'm fine just had a bad dream that's all." She nods and walks off. You sighed, you hadn't told anyone about your powers. You were just normal to them, but you still went to school. You could see things that happen in the future so you can alter it sometimes you couldn't. You also could travel through time. You really weren't any help unless you had to go back in time or go to the future. You got up out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. You walked in and saw Colossus. He didn't mind if you kept calling him that since it was easier for you to remember. "Hey (Y/n)." You waved at him and grabbed you something to eat, but dropped it as your head started to hurt. Images of mutants dying at the hands of humans. You started to scream as you heard a high pitched sound. You then saw black. After that you found yourself in the Professor's office. "(Y/n) you're awake." You looked around and saw Scott, Jean, Wolverine, Storm and Colossus. "Would you like me to tell them or would you like to?" You looked down and sighed. "I'm a mutant." You heard some small talk then felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked at Colossus as he just smiled at you. "Welcome to the team." You blushed and looked away. "T-thanks." You heard someone laugh. "I can see into the future. I can travel through time... I'm not really that cool..." You felt yourself being picked up then hugged. "Don't say that." You blushed when you saw it was Colossus holding you. "You're cool even if it doesn't seem that way. Let's go train." He carried you to the danger room. Beast made sure that it wasn't hard for you. He watched you and Colossus train. After some training you started to get tired. You weren't paying attention. "(N/n)! Watch out!" Your eyes widen. This was just like your dream. That's when you felt arms wrap around you. You looked back and saw Colossus. "Colossus..." The simulator disappeared as Colossus smiles at you. You leaned forward as He leaned down. You both kissed as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You pulled away from air. You blushed as you heard some clapping. You turned your head and saw Kitty, Rouge and Bobby. "Finally!" You growled lightly. "Shut up!" You were happy now.