Home Again {Peter Parker x Reader}

The reader is Peter's best friend since the two were tiny tots, but she go missing for years and is found by Spider Man, she had been kidnapped by some criminals that kept girls captive. 

image is the reader's prom dress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~10 years ago~

I giggle softly as I chase around my best friend, Peter Parker, in our little game of tag. "I'm gonna get you!" I shout while chasing him. He just laughs as he runs from me. "Never!" I catch him, not only tagging him but running right into him causing us to fall onto the ground which leaves the two of us a giggling mess. "Alright you two, it's time to go eat lunch." His aunt calls out to us, which brings our giggling to a stop. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" Peter shouts as he quickly gets up and rushes off to get to the kitchen before me. I quickly get up and follow after him, trying to beat him but I lose. I sit down at the table in the seat beside Peter. "Here you both go." May says as she places our lunch in front of us. We happily eat it.

Just as we finish there's a knock at the front door. May goes and answers it, Peter and I peeking out of the kitchen to see who was at the front door. My eyes light up at the sight of the person. "Mommy!" I shout and run over to her, hugging her as soon as I reach her. "Hello sweetheart. Are you ready to go home?" I pout as I shake my head. "I wanna stay with Petey." My mom smiles at me as she gently pats my head. "How about tomorrow Peter comes over to hangout and spend the night?" She looks at May. "Is that okay with you?" May nods. "Yes. Tomorrow you two can have your little sleepover." Peter and I shout in happiness. "Now go say bye to Peter." I nod and let go of my mom, running over to Peter. I hug him and he hugs back. "Bye Petey!" I say loudly despite literally hugging him. "Bye!" He says loudly as well, releasing me from our hug. I give May a quick hug then rush back over to my mom, who had gotten my things from May without me even noticing. "Bye, bye!"

My mother and I had left the Parker residence, walking home since we didn't live that far away. I had my backpack on, which my mother put on me after we left, while I held onto my stuffed rabbit that I had to take with me everywhere. It was all peaceful until a van pulled up next to us and stopped. Some masked men got out and grabbed my mom. I tried to run away to get help, but one of the men tried to grab me only grabbing my backpack. I screamed loudly as I slipped my backpack off and ran back towards the Parker residence. Only to be captured by the guy, who dropped my bag on the ground, and took me to the van. I was put in the back with my mom, who had been knocked out. I held my stuffed animal close as I stayed close to my mom. I wanted to cry out loud, but the masked men made sure I couldn't. Soon everything went black.

~The Present~

I woke up to the sound of someone hitting metal. I quickly sat up as I hugged my stuffed bunny close, which was still in a decent condition despite the things it's been through. I looked around to see nothing about the room had changed other than the slight light coming from the window that was too far out of reach. I slowly get up off the mattress that is on the floor then make my way towards the door to the room. The other girls there stayed quiet, some tried to stop me but I still went to check out the noise. Unlike them I kept hope, which kept me going in the horrible place we were kept in. I tried to look out the bar door that kept us trapped to see anything, but the door to the upstairs was closed.

That's when we all heard a loud noise, one none of us have ever heard before, which caused me to quickly move away from the door in fear. It was quiet for a second before all kinds of footsteps could be heard above us. Then the basement door was busted open causing some of the girls to scream out of fear. I fell down to the floor, near the bar door, out of fear. I saw a figure approach the door and open it, which scared us all because we weren't sure what to expect. The figure turned on a light to reveal a guy in a colorful suit. I stared at him as I held my stuffed animal close. He cautiously helped me up and led me to the stairs so I could leave, which signaled to the other girls that he's here to help. I hesitantly walk up the stairs, being careful of the broken door. As soon as I'm up the stairs I find other people there in colorful outfits. The other girls and I were escorted to a thing I had never seen before, but the people swore it was safe. I made sure that all the other girls were on the thing before I got on since I'm the eldest of all of them, or at the very least I was the one who had been there the longest.