{Overprotected} Seth x Reader

You were friends with Zoe and Seth. You use to babysit Tyler and Peter on Saturdays when Ms. Plummer had to take Lulu's troop to sell cookies. You were currently over at their place doing homework with Tyler well you were doing the homework while watching Tyler. You were listening to one of your favourite songs. "Say hello to the girl that I am." You kinda were singing to Tyler, but he liked it when you sang. "You're gonna have to see through my perspective." You heard a giggle it sounded like Lulu. You looked around and saw her standing with Shane and her troop. "Uh hey Lulu." She smiled, "Hey (Y/n)! This is Shane!" She pointed to Shane. "Hi." You waved awkwardly. Then Zoe walked downstairs and grinned. "Hey (Y/n) your little boyfriend is in his room." You blushed, "Seth is not my boyfriend!" Like that was his cue to come downstairs. You just ignored them and went back to your homework and Tyler. You started humming Overprotected. "But my life has been so Overprotected." Thats when Shane asked who you were. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) and no I've never broken the law." He stared at you for a second then nodded and took the little girls and Peter with him knowing Tyler was safe with you. You finished your homework and put it in your bag then picked up Tyler. "You'd make a perfect mother." You looked at Seth when he said that. "What do you mean?" He smiled, "You're just so good with kids you'd be a wonderful mom." You blushed, "Thanks." You took Tyler upstairs and played with him. Your phone started to ring and you picked it up. "Hello? Oh hey dad. Yes I'm babysitting. No I'm not alone with Seth. Dad I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm not woman either I'm still in between. *Tyler starts to cry* I've got to go. Bye dad." You sighed hanging up and picking Tyler up. "Does someone need a new diaper?" You giggled and changed his diaper. You heard footsteps and saw Seth. "Hey (Y/n) got a minute?" You looked at Seth. "What?" He took Tyler from you and put him down to take a nap. "Come with me." You followed Seth to his room. "You know I'm not allowed to be a lone with you." He rolled his eyes. "You know nothing bad will happen." You nod know that was true. "What do you want?" Seth sat you down on his bed. "Stay." You rolled your eyes. "I'm not a dog you know." You lay down on his bed. You heard music and smiled listening to it. You felt something lay next to you. You looked and saw Seth. You snuggled closer to him. You kinda fell asleep like that. After a while you woke up cuddling with Seth. "Look Tyler. They're finally dating!" You blushed and glared at her. "Shut up Zoe!" She laughed then left with Tyler. "Seth?" You notice he was asleep and smiled. "Aw he looks so cute when he's asleep." You leaned closer to Seth about to kiss him. "Ew!" You looked and saw Lulu with a disgusted face. "Gross!" She ran off and you heard a groan. "(Y/n)?" You looked at Seth and giggled. "Why hello sleeping beauty." He smiled. "You're the beautiful one." You rolled your eyes. You grabbed his face and pulled him close then kissed him. Which he gladly kissed you back. After a little make out session you got up. "Seth I need to get going. See you later." He nodded, "so this means we're dating?" You grinned, "Oh yeah of course." He followed you out of the room. "What will your dad think when you tell him?" You sighed and grabbed his hands. "I don't care what he thinks so he'll have to such it up because I'm in love with you!" Seth smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. "(Y/n) I think your dad is on the phone. Here." You smile and take the phone. "Hello? Oh hi dad! Guess what I've got a boyfriend now! No it's Seth and before you- but dad I love him! No I'm staying here! Don't make me call your leading officer and tell him to ground you. I will tell him. I'm staying here and that's final!" You hung up and smiled. "I'm staying here." Seth laughed, "I heard." You grin, "I love you Seth." He pulls you close. "I love you too (Y/n)." You may have been overprotected, but nothing will come in the way of your love for Seth Plummer.