Your Demon {Demonstuck!Dave x Reader}

Requested!
----------------------------------------------
6 years ago~
You were running to the garden to do some research on plants. "(Y/n)! Be careful! And be home before dinner time!" You nodded not really taking in what your older sister said. She always said the same thing when you went out into the garden. It use to be where your sister and you would grow plants. You arrived to the garden and took out your notepad from your backpack you had with you. You took notes of how the plants were growing then you heard an unfamiliar noise. You followed the noise to find a boy, well a demon boy. He had what looked like crow wings which appeared to be caught in a thorn bush. You slowly approached him. He looked at you. "Shh. It's okay, I'm here to help you." You took off your bag and pulled out some small trimmers. You slowly approached him once more then cut the thorns holding him there. Once you were done he tried to fly away, but made an unpleasant noise. "Whoa! Hold on, your hurt. Let me fix you up." You held your hand out for him to take. He hesitantly takes it. You smile and take him to a building that looks like a greenhouse. You let go of his hand as you pull out the key to the building. You reach up to unlock it, but you were just a little to short to reach the lock. The boy picked you up and lifted you to the lock. "Thank you." You unlocked the door then he put you down. You opened the door as much as you could. Once he was inside you walked in as the door closed behind you. You took him over to a small chair then you went to get the first aid kit which wasn't that far away. You cleaned up any of his wounds and wrapped up one of his hurt wings so it could heal properly. "I recommend you not use your wings till this one heals." The blonde boy nodded. After sometime of trying to get to know him you concluded that he could speak, but wasn't sure how and he knew what you were saying. That's when the door to the greenhouse opened. "(Y/n), are you in here?" You turned and saw your older sister. "Sis." She looked at you and smiled, but that smile soon faded when she saw the boy behind you. "(Y/n) come here right now. Get away from that thing." You've never seen so much hatred in your sister's eyes before. "But sis, he's just a kid." She tensed when she heard you say he, like it was some kind of taboo. "That thing is a demon (Y/n)!" You frowned and crossed your arms. "So? Just because he's different doesn't mean anything." The boy hugged you from behind and whispered in your ear. "Thank you." You blushed as he let go of you and ran out of the greenhouse past you as well as your sister. That is the day you fell in love with a demon.

Present day (9 years later)~

Nine years have passed and you were constantly watched by some demon hunter because you've grown to study demons instead of plants in hope of finding your demon. "(Y/n), John and I are going on a hunt. Just a simple one, would you like to go so you could do some research?" You looked at Jade as your eyes lit up with happiness. "Yes!" She giggled and nodded. "Get your things." You grabbed a bag and put some notebooks in it as well as some other research things. Once packed the three of you left. You followed John and Jade as they told you what demons have been supposedly spotted in the woods near the town. You had droned them out as you looked at the scenery that's when you heard a familiar noise that you hadn't heard in nine years. You look in the direction of the noise. You heard it again. You ran towards it. "(Y/n)! Wait!" You ignored them as you found yourself in a clearing. It was empty, but you could've sworn you heard the noise come from here. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in. What a delicious looking human." You looked towards the voice and saw a boy not much older than you. He wore shades which hid his eyes, a top with a broken record on it and some black pants. You noticed he had pointed ears. "(Y/n)! There you are!" Your gaze never left the blonde haired boy. Jade pulled you back as John got in front of you ready to fight. "Jade take her away now. It's unsafe here." Jade tried to take you away, but you wouldn't move. "Don't hurt him!" They all looked at you. "Why not?! He's a demon!" You pushed away from Jade. "So? Does that make him any different than us? Just because he looks different doesn't mean you should treat him like he's a threat!" You ran over to him and stood in front of him as you held your arms out. "If you want to hurt him you'll have to go through me!" John and Jade looked at you surprised. That's when you heard laughing. "You really are stupid." You looked back as you lower your arms. You were confused. "Why would I need your help? A stupid girl like you needs to learn her place." He moved closer to you. You closed your eyes and awaited your fate. You felt arms wrap around you as you felt yourself being lifted off the ground.

You squeaked and buried your face in his chest not liking heights. "Please don't drop me." You heard him laugh as you made your way to his home. You were placed down on a bed. You look at the boy. "Dave." You looked at him confused. He smirked and sat down beside you. "May name is Dave." You nodded and looked away blushing. Dave gently played with your hair. "You've grown since we last met." You looked at him blushing more. "T-Thanks." He moved closer to you gently placing a hand on your face. Your face kept getting brighter as he moved closer. "You know, I never properly thanked you." You closed your eyes as you felt Dave's lips on yours as you kissed. It was the best thing ever. You finally have your demon.