Chapter 5- Please Find Me

Two wolves from a pack, one pure white and the other a beautiful dark brown. The white wolf's fur then changed to black as it grew jealous as other wolves got to be everything they wanted without living in fear. They called the wolf names, called them a little pup because of their size. Brown wolf was almost like a bear, powerful and kind, caring and protecting the small wolf as they looked up to brown bear, wanting to be like him, but still........jealousy and anger runs within his veins as he tries to uncover his own secrets and what he was too blind to see....

(Gamer's Pov)
I opened my eyes. Everything was blurry. My back hurt like hell from last night, I don't know exactly what they did to make it hurt so much "You're awake" I sat up, looking at the entrance of the tent "Yeah... what did you do to my back?" I asked. "Ink and demonglass to mark you of what you are now" "Wait-you used what?!" I sat there confused and shocked before Iris pulled me up to my feet and dragged me over to the old mirror. She picked up the large shard off the mirror, making me face the mirror as she held up the shard to show my back's reflection- covering an area on the upper left of my back was a tattoo. "This is a shadow walker symbol given to powerful demons only" "I'm-" "Everyone senses it Gamer, it almost drifts off you, you are therefore worthy of this symbol" I looked at the tattoo a little longer while thinking about Iris's words. "The chief also found this in the fire, holding the same scent as your powers and blood, he blessed it and asked for it to be given to you" Iris held out a shamrock-green stone which had been woven into some sort of pendant "I cant accept-" Chief's orders, you have to". Before I could say anything, Iris placed it around my neck, tying it off in the back. It glowed as it hung around my neck "Pendants like these are called 'soul stones', they are tired to their owners no matter what"....

I walked through the village, people saying good morning or congratulating me on becoming part of the tribe.... the longer I'm here, the longer I want to stay.... its like I found my own paradise "Gamer!" Draven waved me over to a tent.... he wants me to go in? I walked into the tent, being met with its ceiling looking like the night sky- then I noticed the other teenagers in there as well. There was about nineteen different symbols painted on the walls of the tent, each symbol was different and either glowed either violet or blue, but there was one that glowed bright green. Almost immediately seeing me, all the teenagers surrounded me, asking multiple questions and soon ended up in a huge conversation with them, but something caught my attention.... this one girl who had eyes that were this galactic blue glowing brightly, it immediately clicked that she was the one making the ceiling look like the night sky, an illusion. She looked over at me- shit! I quickly looked away, breaking eye contact with her.....

(Death's POV)
"Oi! Wake up!" I opened my eyes, looking up at the asshole whose been poking me in the ribs with a broom "Ya lucky you're not moved onto the beach with a stolen boat" I sat up, pissed off "So what the hell are you doing on my boat?" I snapped "Settle down black bear, I'm warning ya that leaving be the best choice for a camp of thieves is not far from here" this guy has such an annoying pirate accent. I stood up as the guy kept talking until- "Don't you have anywhere else to fucking be?!".... I went of like a bomb who's been lit a bit too soon "Calm down-" "I heard what you fucking said, so piss off to whatever shit hole you came from!" I yelled, eyes glowing red. "U-uh I'm s-sorry, I didn't know ya were a-" "GO!" the guy fell off the boat into the water and ran off. I started the engine of the boat and left the beach, continuing to go east....

(No One's POV)
"You all know why you're all here" Ianthe had called class 1A into the school hall and had them line up in front of her so she could see everyone's face "As surprising as it is that a demon who hadn't moved or spoken in weeks sneak out of the dorms without any of you noticing-.... I don't really believe it" yes, this class meeting was about Death's disappearance. An hour after Death being gone, the guys went to check on him, immediately seeing he's gone and the whole class searching all the other dorms and school grounds for him, soon reporting it to Ianthe. "So if someone knows what the bloody demon is doing-" "We already told you-" in the middle of Serphina's sentence, Ianthe held her hand out, immediately taking away Serphina's ability to speak "I don't want to hear that excuse again... now does anyone have anything helpful to tell me?" everyone stayed quiet. Ianthe signed "Death is nowhere to be found, not even at the ruins of the warehouse-" "Doesn't that mean he found something and is a step closer to finding Gamer?" Angel asked, arms crossed "Could be, could not, but at the moment he's on a missing persons list... I don't want anyone else going missing so you're all to stay on school grounds".....