Chapter 35- Gleaming Daze

(Angel's Pov)
Running. Cutting as many corners as I could just to keep up with him... I refuse to lose him again to some stupid trick he pulled. I jumped over a stair railing of stairs leading outside the building, he attempted running faster yet lead him to a dead end. "Finally!" I had been chasing after Colby for almost an hour, now I finally have him cornered with no escape route "Now... give me back the journal" "And how do I know that you didn't steal it from someone else-" "Because 'Widow' is my last name, the very name carved onto the book itself". I signed, trying to keep my anger from showing "I have no time to explain why I had a family heirloom in possession, that journal had been passed down to every woman in my family from my mother's side-" "Why can't anyone read it?" Colby asked, crossing his arms "Because it's written in code only the women of the Widow bloodline can understand and read, now I'm gonna ask again... give me back my journal". My voice was stern and cold "I swear to god, if you run off again or refuse to hand over the journal, I will not hold back... I will rip your limbs off if I have to, I wouldn't even care if I get sent to the Wing Prisons" I glared at Colby "All I want is my family property returned back to me-" "Fine". I looked at Colby, confused by the word he just said until- "I'll trade you for it... for the reaper death journal from the Mt Willow teacher" "No deal". A reaper death journal shows the exact date, time and cause of death of an individual, such book belongs to an original reaper and there's only been rumors of one alive in the human realm and one alive in the mid realm, although I doubt that a teacher from a high school was the one rumored to be in the mid realm. Why would Colby want such thing? I honestly don't know and I really don't what to find out.

"Alright, I'll just hold onto your journal a little longer then" Colby smirked "But if you do get interested, look for the Mt Willow teacher, his name is Mr Moreno, not exactly hard to miss him" after his words, Colby turned into bright blue flames, zipping right past me before becoming whole again and running off. "Fuck!" I signed before running after him again, already losing him within seconds.

(Leo's Pov)
"Sabina Mortea? Gamer killed Sabina Mortea last week? A couple of nights ago?" Dark questioned the two demons "That seems a little too hard to believe-" "I believe it" I interrupted. Me, Dark, Death and Gamer were sitting in Death and Dark's room, me and Dark were sitting on Dark's bed, Gamer was sitting on Death's bed as Death himself sat on the ground leaning against his bed. Death was looking at something on his phone, Gamer hovering over his shoulder, also looking at the demon's phone "Guys" our heads turned to Dark as he looked at the text on his phone "Seraphina says Lucifer wants to start testing the other schools against us"....yeah, you can just imagine the looks on our faces once hearing that. "How- we're basically nothing compared to those guys, like have you seen the way they train?!" "Relax Rohit" Death smirked as I shot him a glare "What do you mean 'relax'-" "Firstly, Lucifer and Erik wouldn't suggest such a thing that'd make EU look like a group of headless chickens and secondly..." Death smirked at Gamer "They'd only ever suggest that to prove a point". Gamer held back a laugh as he sat up "Stop looking at me like that" he laughed, trying to hide his smile with his hand "I'm looking at ya like I always do, idiot" "Your the idiot" the two laughed as me and Dark looked at each other with a smirk "Says the fallen peaking over my shoulder to look at my phone-" "If you two are done, we'd like to get back to the original conversation" Dark interrupted as Gamer laid down on Death's bed "Whatever, sure". "So Erik's gonna send groups through the chat start of week seven, on the thirty-first of May-" "So in other words, next Monday" Death interrupted Dark, folding his arms "Basically, yeah".

"So bets that there is gonna be a group of the strongest EU ego students against the strongest VS students" "Hundred percent yes- VS students?" I questioned Death "Nickname me and Lali came up with to give them" Death said proudly as Gamer giggled a bit "You need to spend less time around that girl" Dark laughed a bit "Fuck off, she's a good mate of mine" Death stuck the middle finger up at Dark, resulting in three of us laughing, Gamer however was quiet. "Alright, so... what are we gonna do?" Dark asked "Gamer, you have any ideas-" I stopped mid-sentence as I looked at Gamer, he had fall asleep on Death's bed "Seriously?" "He's in a daze again?" Dark asked Death, the torture demon looked behind him at the fallen "Guess so, but I thought that stopped-" Death froze up a bit, pulling some sort of face. "Death? You alright?" Dark asked "I feel... weird" "What do you mean weird-" "Overly happy weird" Death turned his head towards us as I turned my gaze back to the fallen, raising an eyebrow as the stone of Gamer's pendant was glowed a bit. "...Death, come over here, I wanna see something" Death stood up and walked over to Dark's side of the room "Okay- that's seriously weird" Death mumbled to himself "What?" "I don't feel it anymore" Death answered Dark as I folded my arms "I think it's Gamer" the two demons looked at me weirdly "Don't believe me? Dark, you go over there". Dark rolled his eyes as he stood up, walking over to Gamer for a second before immediately walking back over to us "I believe ya... but how-" "Probably some sort of power he's got either from Heaven or Hell?" I suggested "I keep forgetting the fact that you know that he's a fallen angel" Dark muttered as Death smiled at Gamer. "Hey Death, can you help me with something in my room" "No-" I grabbed Death's arm and dragged him out of his room, down the hall into my room which fortunately Alex wasn't there. I let go of Death's arm as I closed the door behind me.

"What the hell-" "You knew Gamer had emotion-based powers, didn't you?" "When I first met him, it was kinda like that when it came to him healing people, like the stronger his feelings were for that person, the more he was able to heal but..." Death drifted off with his words "You think that its grown into something else?" "Maybe-" "Or... its probably something playing on your mind". I folded my arms as I smirked at Death "Something you're hoping to happen maybe?... a certain deal?" light pink dusted Death's face "W-well... I uh-" "Save it" he glared at me, yet I smiled at him, placing a hand on his shoulder "I've got a plan"....