Chapter 20- Power

(No One's Pov)
Broody slummed down onto the couch in the boy's living room "Is it just me or did Lucifer and Erik bump up the training exercises?" "Thank the idiots who questioned Lucifer yesterday about the training" Death glared at Noah, who fell off the chair he was sitting on due to fear of being beaten up by the demon. "I-I was just curious" Noah tried to defend himself as Leo leaned on the back of of the couch Death was sitting on "Talking about curiosity" Leo pointed at Gamer "He hasn't left your side ever since that trip to Vonnora Woods, why?" Death looked down at Gamer, he was laying across the couch, head on Death's lap... completely spaced out, but with his eyes closed. The fallen looked more like he was sleeping, so peaceful yet in the middle of a fight of trying to keep control of his powers.
"Gamer, your powers are much stronger than last year, you're losing control" Ianthe had a grim yet gentle expression "But there are ways we can limit any chances of your powers hurting you or anyone else" Gamer looked at the ground as he sat in the chair on the other side of Ianthe's desk. "Mediation, proper sleep, calm music... but what may be most effective is something we've been able to point out from the start of last year" Ianthe finally looked at Death who sat in another chair next to Gamer "Due to past history, you have experience keeping you friend calm and in-check, including after yesterday's killen attack" Gamer turned his head away from the other two as Death slowly nodded his head. "I'd like you both to stay close to each other, only to prevent Gamer from losing control again"....
Death signed "A precaution, to make sure he doesn't lose control" Death answered Leo as he brushed a bit of Gamer's hair out of his face "Although he looks completely harmless right now, he's fighting in his own world of pain, a fight for control" "Guessing he's more of a fighter than most of us knew" Leo smiled a bit "Something I see in him ever since I watched him go head-to-head with Annadite". Death looked up at Leo then back at Gamer "For someone as small, quiet and innocent as him, he's got some fucking balls" Leo laughed a bit, earning a couple of laughs from the other guys as the pendent that hung around Gamer's neck glowed a bit, immediately catching both Leo and Death's attention. "Death-" "Don't" Death harshly whispered, quiet enough so the others couldn't hear "I'll tell you later" Death assured Leo as the front door of the house opened and closed "Who's that?" "Most likely one of the others coming back from after school classes" Broody answered Chase who was leaning on the back of the other couch. Leo stood up and walked out of the living room into the hallway, seeing Dark and Seraphina "Hey" Leo smiled, walking over to the pair while Seraphina took a step back. "Seraphina, I didn't know you had after classes-" "I-I don't, was stuck talking with some people after training earlier" Seraphina kept her eyes to the ground as Leo looked at Dark "Dark, don't you have a class right now?" "Managed to get out of it today" Dark answered. Leo then notice Dark's jacket tied around Seraphina's waist "So what have you guys been up to-" "Nothing much, just cleaning up murder scenes and talking about murder scene, I need to head upstairs and talk with Angel or Mangle" Seraphina rushed up stairs "I'll give you your jacket back later Dark" "No problem". And like that, Seraphina had disappeared upstairs as Dark signed in relief, when he turned to Leo however.... he was met with a stupid smirk "Don't-" "Do you like silver or gold rings?" "Leo! Get that thought out of your head-" "Come on Darky" "Don't call me that!". Meanwhile, five of the guys in the living room were trying to control their laughter.

(Death's Pov)
I looked at the alarm clock.... 11:14pm. I got up and quietly made my way to the door, careful to not wake up Dark as I walked out the door. I made my way outside, seeing Leo sitting on the steps "You promise to answer my questions?" Leo asked as I sat down next to him "As truthfully as I can". Leo closed his eyes "What's the pendent around Gamer's neck?" alright, guessing we're going straight into it "Why ask that-" "I'm actually trying to be a friend here and that fact Gamer has that thing on twenty-four-seven makes me worried" I signed. You seriously play this part well, don't you? "He got it while he was missing, the day after getting that shadow walker tattoo on his back... they called it a soul stone, I don't really know why they gave it to him but he wasn't really given much choice in accepting it as a gift" Leo opened his eyes, I could see the concern on his face. "Why hasn't he left your side the past week?" "Ianthe wants me to keep an eye on him, if he loses control over his powers again.... I'm kind of the one person who can help him-" "Or more of the only one who can calm him" Leo's words, as rude as they were, completely correct. I nodded my head "Last question" Leo finally looked at me "Not really a question though, more of a request" I raised an eyebrow "What?" "Can you tell me everything new you know, connected to the killens and Gamer".....

(Lev's Pov)
I opened my eyes to be met with the dimly lit room. I couldn't feel my legs, everything hurts.... I looked over at the window, seeing John with his back to me, window open while he smoked a cigarette. I carefully and quietly sat up, and as I stood up- "Morning Levan" I immediately fell to the ground, legs completely numb and shaking a bit "Fuck" I harshly whispered as John put out the cigarette on the window cell. He walked over to me "How did you-" "I just knew" John helped me up onto the bed. I noticed a silver chain around my wrist "What's this?" I asked, getting more worried by the second "It blocks your powers so you can't use them, and its extremely hard to take off without demonglass which by luck you can't touch, and if you attempt to take it off any other way, it'll burn you" John answered "You fucking manipulative asshole-" "Levan-" "You fucking used me-" "LEVAN!" I flinched as John yelled at me "As much as you hate the fact that I slept with you just to put a chain on your wrist.... I placed it on you to keep you safe". John sat down next to me "One of those seven are related to the person who killed my mother and they've proven to be exactly like that person" John went to touch my shoulder, but I immediately moved away from him, he signed "I don't want you to get hurt min rose, so please... don't try to talk to the seven ever again"......