Chapter 21- Weak

(Gamer's Pov)
Right now, we all had a study period. Most of 1A class were sitting in the library as a few decided to go to the student lounge instead. I was sitting in the library, at a table with Nilima, Death and Dark. Death was drawing in the new journal he got, Nilima was reading a book and I was trying to finish uncompleted work- "Dark, stop looking at your phone. Its called a study, not free time" Nilima harshly whispered "I'm not-" "Who are you texting?" Death asked, closing his journal "I'm not texting anyone-" a notification on Dark's phone proved otherwise. "Who is it-" "Seraphina" I muttered a bit too loudly. I looked up at the others, the three of them looking back at me "What?" "How'd you know it was her?" Dark asked, shocked and surprised "Wait- he's right?!" Death quietly yelled "Yeah- no, how did you do that?" "I-I just did?" seriously, had no idea, just felt a weirdly happy feeling and that's the first person who came to mind. "Don't tell me you're psychic now-" "I'm not, it really was just a guess" "Well then, it was a fucking good guess" Dark said, looking at the text he just got "I got to quickly do something" Dark got up and walked out of library while I packed up my stuff "Where are you going?" "Getting fresh air, I'll finish my work outside by the old willow tree" I answered Death. He had a worried look on his face "I'll be fine" I smiled before walking out the door.

(No One's Pov)
Death looked at the door, still worried about the fact Gamer's now alone "Give him a break, he probably just needs some air and alone time" Nilima told Death as she turned over the page in her book "What if he loses control-" "He'll be fine, stop worrying about the guy like a lovesick psycho" "She's right" Death looked up to see Angel standing at their table. She sat down "You managed to get the journal back yet?" Nilima asked "No and asking nicely is completely out of the picture" "Have you even talked to Colby?" Death asked as Angel let out a frustrated sign "Every time I catch sight of him, he breaks out into a run- I chase him for about half an hour then lose him" "So fire elemental who can actually outrun Angel? You're never getting that journal back-" "That's how Colby sees it" Death interrupted Nilima. "What do you mean?" Nilima questioned as Death smiled a bit "Forgetting the fact that one of the fastest people in our class who's also a shadow walker is capable of getting the Widow journal back-" "Gamer's powers are playing up and you're suggesting that, its best that we just wait for a bit... until Colby finally talks to one of us about why he took it". Angel's words were final "Nobody tries getting that journal without words between me and Colby".

(Gamer's Pov)
I walked down the corridor, stopping as I heard a conversation around the corner "I'm serious Dark, tell a soul and I'll blind you" "Seraphina, how many times do I have to tell you- I'm not telling anyone about it, I don't even know why you're fussing about it-" "Because its embarrassing". The hell are they talking about? I waited a couple of minutes until Seraphina left. I walked out, over to Dark "Angel-demon problems?" "More like boy-girl problems- WHAT THE HELL?!" Dark jumped "How long where you listening-" "Only a few minutes and I really don't want to know what's going on, just make sure it doesn't end horribly". I walked off down a few corridors until "H̵̭̾̕e̵̮̒͌l̷͈̫̕l̷̖͊o̴̤͐̔ ̴̥̠̿G̵̹͗̒a̶̰̭̍͝m̷̝̻͂͒ẻ̸̖̈́ȓ̶̮̬͑" "Great, you're back" "D̸̡̛̾o̵͖͂n̶͔͔̚'̴̲̅̾ͅt̷̘̍̊ ̷̜̱͐̾ś̶̯̞̈́a̷͇͊y̷̲̝̅̓ ̶̫̱̄̄t̵̺͊͐ḩ̴̰̊ḁ̴͖̈́t̷̩̽-" "I can say whatever, just as long as it doesn't aggravate you" I turned down another corridor. "So remind me why none of the other shadow walkers can see you" "Ȯ̵͈̳b̸̮̓́v̴̳̘̉̾i̷͕̾̑o̴̩̱͘ü̴̗̮̅s̶͈̍̃͜l̷̺̐̓ÿ̴͕́͘ ̴͉͗͝ỳ̶̭ǫ̶͈̑̐u̷̗͓̍'̷̱͗r̵̺̽e̷͇̾ ̶̺͋͋ń̸̖̏o̶̼̟̐̆ ̶̜̃̓ō̶̡̗̒r̵̨͔͋̉d̶̢̀i̴̯̕ṉ̴̇̂ä̵̘́r̵̭̒y̸̛̜̬̆ ̷̟̰̒̇s̷̬̝̈́͊ḫ̵̣̈́a̴̬̋̈́d̶̨͈̊͝o̷̢͎̒̿ẃ̵͓̰ ̵̻̦̾̎w̸̨͑̈ą̵͒͠l̴̫͑k̶̪͗ě̶̙r̸̩̚,̷̻̰͆͗ ̸͈̭̑͛y̶̭͐̏ǒ̶̰ȗ̴̳ ̵̫̘͋͝b̵̼̒e̸͉͆̋į̵̰͛͝n̶͚̹̋͂g̸̝̋̒ ̴̟̀â̵̬ ̶̛̥͌f̸͉̂á̴͓̯̐l̸̯͇̄͝ḻ̸̡̔̋ḛ̷̊n̶̳̏ ̸̞͝ć̵̯͒ŏ̴͇ͅü̷̦̖l̴̹̈ḑ̸̅͝ ̴͖̪̿p̷͍̓̋l̶͙̿̋ă̶̳̞̅y̶͎͒̒͜ ̴͈̓å̶̙͓̆ ̸̺̥͐p̶͇̻̓̐ā̴͖͓r̴̝͛t̸̛̬̞ ̸̡̳̾ĩ̴̙̖̒ň̴̮͉͒ ̸͎͛ͅi̴̢͍̋ț̷̹͝ ̶̧͙̌͠ḃ̴͇̘u̴̢̥̓t̷̨͗͐ ̸̦̌̉t̵̮͇̅́h̶͐͊ͅe̸̞̽͘ñ̷̼̮̇ ̸̢̅͌ͅȧ̷̫͚̀g̴̢̋ã̴͇͎i̵̱͠n̸͈̂̚,̸̣͇̚ ̶̱̒͂t̸͈͛̀ḩ̸̫͑̅é̶͖͘ṟ̴́͘ë̷̺́ ̵͖̝͊a̴̛̛̖ř̵̳e̵͖̺̊͋ ̵̼̻̇s̵̭͒͋h̸̤͐̀ä̷̰͘d̶̥̜̏o̵̹̞̓́w̴̡̬͂ ̸̖͌̒ẅ̸̼́̆ȁ̵̺̍l̵̳̳̂k̵̘̹̄͠ḛ̴̙͗͗ŗ̷̝̀̓s̶̗̈́ ̸̮̀̋s̶̞̽t̷̢̞̒̒r̷̭̣͌o̴̘͋̕n̸͍͖͝g̶̪̒̂͜ ̷̻̾͂ͅe̵͖͚͗̈n̷̍͆ͅo̷̙͔͑̆ū̶̘͂g̷̙̪̔h̵͇̏̐ ̸̳̽t̴̖͒ȏ̵̡̫ ̷͍̟̿͛ṡ̵̤e̵̟̾è̸͔̬ ̴̝̟̇̿u̶̯͈̿̈́ŝ̶̜͐" I raised an eyebrow "What are you anyway?" "S̵̨͔̔h̴͙̓å̴̢̦d̴͍͋̌ͅĺ̷̻̇i̸̭̣͊̈n̷̝̠̒̽g̵͎͠s̸̤͌,̵͓̀ ̴̼̭̆̄d̴̢͔̀e̵̠̚͝à̴̡͈͝d̴̨̈́̚ ̶̺͍͊̚d̶̫̮͝e̷̢̫̎m̶̦̆ò̷͖͂n̴̤͇̓s̴͙͖̾ ̶͙̙̍f̸̧̉͐r̴͚̉͠õ̸̺m̴͙͕͋͒ ̶̻͙̄͘ẗ̶̺́͂h̸̻̺́̍e̵̤̔ ̵̛̺̀Ẹ̴͑̕c̷̜͑̋ḻ̸̢̄ī̴͍̚p̷̥̺̃s̴̺̚e̶̖̔͝ ̴̘̇̔W̴̹͝͝i̸͍͐n̶̻̰̿͊g̶͈̀̑" I looked at the shadow, completely confused. "Ẉ̸̌́h̶͇͛a̶͂ͅt̶́͜-̴̢͂̀ ̴̭͊͋ơ̶̠h̵̭͂ ̶̺̼͋̊y̷̖̼͑͊ë̸̠̖́̾a̴͔͋h̵̦͑,̵̞̯͌̚ ̵̧̢̿̎n̴̼̈o̴̗̝̎ ̵̥̹̐ò̴̲̬ņ̷̗͛e̴̮̋ ̶̣͆͘t̷̨͑e̵̟̗̐l̵̟͓̆͘l̴͖͍̈́s̸̡͘ ̴͕͊̑p̷̻͛͋e̸͇͌̀o̶͈̎̐p̵̢͆͛l̷͛̅ͅe̴̠̞̒ ̸̩̉t̷̬̗̽h̸̗̽a̵͔͔̅͠t̸̥͘.̶̯̆̅.̸̰͘.̶̼̒̊ ̴̡͋͝w̶̗̅h̸͔̟̀̌e̵̠̼͘n̸͈̽̉ ̵̻̑͝ḓ̷̀̅e̴̟͌m̸̫̼͂o̶͇̗̾n̸̢̽s̸̺̓ ̸̲͝f̶̝̣͛r̴̝͎̋̔ŏ̸͇͖̅m̴̖̩͆̾ ̵̮͈̃̌t̶̫̀̉h̴̘̉ê̷̤ ̸̲̥͂Ę̴̈͘c̸̯͗̀l̵̨̪̋̀i̶̘͛̃p̵̛̬s̷̡̟̀e̶̥̰̐̿ ̸̦̗̈W̸̳͝i̵̯̳̓n̴̛̺͎̔g̷̠̽͘ ̶̲͐d̸̢͋̒ĭ̵̼͝ė̷̙͔ ̵̢̱́̇ḁ̸̏n̶̮͐̓ḑ̸͖́ ̶͍͌͆t̸̰̖̒̑h̴͓͛͂e̵̦̰͝ÿ̴͚́̂ ̸͇̐͘͜h̵̢̬̾͂ȃ̵̮̽v̴̥͕̉̈́e̶͙̥͘ ̷̞͐̕ǹ̶̨͑o̴͈̚ ̷̗͆m̸͈̚ò̵̞ŗ̸͛ẽ̷̫ ̴͇̜̀u̴̻̰͐̈́ś̷͙̆e̷̡̛̺̒ ̷͇̍t̵̙͍͗o̴̩͗ ̶̹̯̂a̸̳̦̚͝n̵̩͗̃y̷̛̜̟̑ ̷̱̤̈l̴̖̲̓ị̸̌̿v̷̠̈́̈ĩ̷̬̤͘n̵̯̄͝g̷̡̰̒ ̴̮̀̈́w̸̡̄ͅỏ̶̦r̸̯̞̍ĺ̵̙d̸̪̭͑̄,̷̠̆ ̸̩̯͒t̷̘̿͠h̶̜̬͗e̴͐ͅỹ̴̠ ̴͓̐̾b̷̜͖͛e̵̟̅́c̴̩̥̉o̷̙̍m̴̘̼͝é̶͈̓ ̴̦̬͝s̸͓̖̑h̷̩͉͊͝a̴̗̻͆͊d̸͎̈́o̸͇͈̅w̶̺̖̿͠s̷̡̕ ̸͙̭̆ǒ̶̱̯̐f̴̧̈́̈́ ̷͙̈́̋ẗ̶̢̻́͝h̸͔̏̀ë̵̻͉́ ̵̺͛͒'̴̠̗̒̍ô̵̘t̴̙̭̐͐ḩ̸̉̋è̸̜̱͗r̸̡̲̅ ̷̝̱͐s̶̅̌ͅì̶̯̋d̷͙̙̾ê̵̯̜'̸̤̞́ ̴̮͗w̶̫͝ḧ̴̢́̉ì̸̥͇c̸̰̩̀̓h̵͚̅͝ ̶͕̟͘y̴̝̑̈o̴͋̃ͅu̶̝̥̚ ̵͙̿a̷̮̮̍n̸̥̥̐d̴̬̅̚ ̵̦̩̋s̵̱̏̂o̶͈̺̾m̵͙̻̓̃ȩ̶̻̚t̶̹͛ī̴̹̹m̵͎͚̔e̶̟̅s̵͛͝ͅ ̸̛͙̞v̷͍̻́́o̷̖̅̑o̸͇͌̅d̵̖̫̕o̸̜̫̎̆o̵̲̣̍ ̶̪̻̽f̷͍͐́u̵̻͇͊͘ẗ̵̖̈́͜u̷͙͆r̶͎͘è̶͉̦-̶̯̦̂͘v̸͔͚͂ĭ̷̺̭̔s̶̬̭̓ĩ̴̙͂ǒ̶̖̺n̶̈ͅ ̶̚ͅg̷͓̺̊̾i̵̺̐̕ȑ̴̛̻ĺ̸̙ ̴̭̹̂ć̵̫̬̀a̶̡͊͛n̴̨̯͗ ̷͇̘͛͐š̸̡e̷̲̤̒e̸͍̅" even though I want to believe the shadow's telling the truth, I still can't trust them... not yet. I walked out a door, stepping foot onto the grass "You know... if you're gonna hang around, can I at least know your name?" "Ņ̶̲̂̉o̶̡̅̾" "Seriously?! What's the point of hanging around and talking to me if you know everything that's happening- I just want to know what to call you!" "I̷͇͒̕'̴͔͛l̴͎͕̑̅l̴̺͘ ̷̪́t̵̲̥̆ĕ̵̬͊ĺ̵͎͌ļ̵̛̣̉ ̷͍̲̓͂y̴̥̆̓o̵̧͐̔ͅu̵͓͋ ̴͔̈́̈́m̷͇̄̓ͅy̷͕̓ ̷̦̽n̴̼̪̋͐a̴̭͂m̴͚͚̉̈́e̷̙̘͊ ̶̱̀̎w̷͇͒͆h̸̰́͝e̴̗͊̄ñ̶̹ ̶̯̀ỷ̵̩͝o̸̱̊̚ǘ̶̫̈ ̵̭̂̄u̶̖̒͝n̴̫͆͜l̸̟̍̽o̶̞͊͘c̸̢͍͌k̷̙͊͠ ̸̘̟͘ā̶͚̮͘ ̶͔̖̽̒h̵̭͐i̶̫̞̽̕d̶͙̜̎͋d̶͖͑͐ẹ̶̝͐̿n̴͎͘ ̷̧̻̋͠p̵̡͚̐ỏ̶̪̚w̷͓̾͆ë̶̩́r̷͍͉̎ ̴̩̘́̒o̶̭͛́n̷̹̓̀ ̶̫̳̓ý̶̡ͅo̷̢̭̚u̴̫͕͗͗r̶̤͐̎ ̸͔̜̒o̶̧͋͝ẃ̶̙̒n̴͔̽̆". I looked at the shadow "The hell?!" "Ý̴̱͑ö̸̮́̌u̵̞͈͐̈́ ̷̡̨͝d̸̝͊͐o̷̲͑n̸̠̟̈͝e̶̜̊͜ ̸̣̿̃i̸͇̎t̶̫͓̀ ̶͔̥́͑b̸̺̍e̸̮̓f̸̢͂͜o̵̯̚ṙ̷̦e̸̟͇͌̾" "During a killen attack nearly fourteen years ago- I can't-" "Ï̶͕͇̃f̸̢͙̈́́ ̵͔̭̃y̵̪̮͘o̵̒̈́͜ụ̴͊͜ ̴̜̓́w̶̼̫͑ë̸̛́͜ř̷͇e̸̱͇͠ ̶̮͛͠ͅa̸͉͖͛̑ḃ̴͕͘l̶̤̈͠e̷͙̬͊ ̸̮̿ț̷̹̋̈́ó̵̥͋ ̸̟̃d̸̪͔̿̌o̷͍̔ ̵̰͙́i̸̩͂̽t̸̡̀̓ ̵͓̗̓͑b̵̮̈e̶̗̓̆f̸͓̐o̵̯͑r̶͙͑̈́e̷͓͛... y̷͎͑̓o̷̺͑u̴̖̥͘ ̵̱̿c̶̹̀͘ă̵̲̙͗n̷̳͊͆ ̶̯͎̐́d̸̗̔͑o̷̮͆͝ ̴̰̄͠į̴̰͊t̷͖̟̕ ̶̟̓͜ä̵̻͌g̸͙̅͝a̷̠͖͋i̵̥͖͝n̵̡̘̽" the shadow hissed and for the first time... I can see it's eyes, purely red.

The shadow's head snapped towards the door "S̸̘̾ọ̴̥̀m̸̤̂è̷̂͜ȍ̶͒͜ņ̶͉̓e̶͙̭̋̈́'̸̞̒s̶̤̟͋͝ ̷̦̞̾̿ċ̶̬̓o̴̤̍͑m̵̨̯͝i̷̯͝n̴̘̈́̈g̷̲͔͂" a few seconds later, Death walked out the door "Hey, you alright? I heard you yelling-" "I'm fine Death, no need to worry" I gently smiled "Seriously can't leave me alone for a few minutes?" "I got worried" I laughed a bit at Death's words. "You really don't need to be worried, I'm fine-" "Well I also need to warn ya that Angel's looking for you, its about the Widow journal" "That's what we're calling it now?" "Well it is a journal containing diary entries from all the women from Angel's family, it makes sense to call it that" I looked over at the old willow tree near the field. "Any news from the royals about Annadite?" I asked Death "Not really, they've gone completely quiet after they caught her" Death answered, I looked at the ground "Gamer? What are you thinking?" I looked over at Death, a bit of a grim look on my face "They're quiet because they're being kept busy... by their prisoner".

(No One's Pov)
The screaming had finally stopped, yet still echoed in the ears of those who were in the room. Hours ago, Annadite had been moved from the Reaper Wing prison to a small bedroom in the Reaper Wing of the palace, only to be restrained to the bed before the birth of her child. A baby girl. The royals allowed her restraints to be taken off for a bit so she could hold her child... but now was time for Annadite to be moved back to the prison cell. Of course she screamed for her child, but soon gave up due to being too weak. Euanthe held the baby in her arms as the restraints were placed back onto Annadite "Helena Emerson-" "Don't call me that" Annadite hissed at Euanthe "Okay... Annadite, what's your daughter's name?" Euanthe asked calmly. Annadite looked at her daughter's face, peaceful yet pale "Isabella... Isabella Emerson".

-Killen Base-

John and a few other killens, including Cyprise were in the command room. Several operations happening at once, the radios going crazy. Lev walked in carrying some files, Inessa carrying more while following him. They placed different files at different radios corresponding to that mission. Inessa looked at Lev's face.... it was emotionless, yet filled with absolute pain and sadness. His attitude and mood... completely different. He had been dead quiet for a week and a half. Inessa tried talking to him, yet he never responds and every time John's near by... Lev is walking the other way or staying completely still and zoning out of the world around him. He hasn't slept at all either and his eyes are always close to tears. "Base, this is beta 2!" John held responder of the radio "This is base, what is it beta 2?" "Just got word from Haruka... Annadite had the child" Lev rushed over to the radio, worry all over his face. "Beta 2- that was not your mission-" "Yes sir, but I'm passing on a message from Haruka. She's currently running from palace guards and her radio's off. She's given me orders to pass on the information through our end" John thought about it for a bit, even glancing at Lev. John looked around the room then signed. "Beta 2, please give information regarding Haruka's mission". The room became somewhat quiet, only the sound of the other radios and killens talking back and forth.

"5:19pm, Annadite had been moved from her cell in the Reaper Wing prison to a small bedroom on the first floor. 5:34pm, screaming heard from room, doesn't stop until 7:34pm. Child born a few minutes later, a baby girl" John looked at Lev "Congrats Levan, you're a father now" Lev smiled a bit. That only lasted a second though. "8:13pm, Annadite taken back to prison while Euanthe Thorn rushes child to another room holding medical supplies. 8:20pm, child is placed in 'dead-sleep' due to it being incredibly weak" Lev held back his sadness and pain. Even though the baby is most diffidently a demon, she was completely unstable.... hearing your newborn child is being put into a coma is painful. "Length of 'dead-sleep' never discussed nor specified, remains unknown, child is heavily guarded" Lev dug his blunt nails into the palms of his hands, looking at the ground with a grim look on his face. "Beta 2, what's the child's name?" John asked "Isabella Emerson, sir" "That's all, back to your mission" "Yes sir". A few tears ran down Lev's face as John rushed over to him and hugged him "She gave their daughter her last name-" "That's not why he's crying" Inessa interrupted Cyprise "Isabella was his mother's name...." Inessa looked over at Lev who was struggling to fight back tears "He's finally broke" Cyprise's eyes widened a bit, looking at Inessa then back to Lev as John held him tightly. "It's okay... let it out" seeing Lev like this made John feel horrible. Lev was completely broken now.....