Chapter 26- Unknown Story

(Gamer's Pov)
I woke up to the sound of the front door of the house open and close. I sat up "Anti?" a snore came back in response that my room mate was dead asleep. I checked the time... one in the morning, meaning no one should be up right now... unless... I got out of bed and quietly walked out of mine and Anti's room, across the hallway into the living room... there was no one in the living room, dining room or kitchen. I walked back into the hallway and checked the laundry and bathroom. No sign of someone breaking in. I then got a bad feeling... I walked over to Dark and Death's room, peaking in through the door into the pitch black room. Dark was asleep in his bed while Death was not in his. "What are you doing?" I jumped, turning to see Leo "I-I-I uh... um-" Leo signed "Rieannie policeman came to ask Death some questions, now go back to bed" Leo turned back to his room "You need to learn to stop fucking stuttering when someone's talking to you" Leo closed his dorm door behind him. I didn't go back to bed though, I walked out the front door and sat down on the steps, looking up at the early morning stars. I soon closed my eyes, only for a minute... but a minute seemed to turn into an hour... or two. "Gamer" someone gently nudged my arm, I opened my eyes a bit to see Death "Death?" "Come on, you're gonna freeze out here-" I closed my eyes again, ignoring the demon "Alright, fine" next thing I knew, he picked me up and carried me inside "Death-" "You're an idiot, how long were you out there for? you're fucking freezing" he quietly yelled, clearly unimpressed. "Death-" "No, you're so cold- I'm impressed you didn't freeze to death out there" he harshly whispered, opening the door to mine and Anti's room. He carried me over to my bed and placed me down "You can tuck yourself in and if you die from the freezing cold, you're the one to blame-" and like that... I was out like a light.

(Death's Pov)
Saturday, about 9am. Although it's only the end of the first week of second term and autumn, it felt more like fucking winter. A good thing that stupid duck-tape-electric-ball didn't destroy any of the heaters, otherwise I'd be stealing Lucifer's car in order to go back to Hell, at least there it seems like it's always summer or a warm autumn. Most of the guys including me, were sitting in the living room talking about whatever we could... until someone mentioned the recent disappearances and deaths. "It's already up to eighteen?" "Yeah, five deaths yet thirteen people are still missing" "Dude, that's crazy".
..."Why did you wake me up so fucking early? Where we are going?" "To a classroom Rieannie policemen are set up in" I glanced at Ianthe as we walked into the school "They want to ask you some questions... I kind of failed with trying to get you out of it"...
"So... do they have any suspects yet? Or do they think the killens are behind it?" Alex asked "I don't know, on the radio podcast they said they ruled out the killens as a possibility" Noah answered "Surely would be the killens though-" "It's not, all the victims would be students and secondly they're after certain people from EU, more specifically people from our class" Anti interrupted. "What if it is-" "It's not" Leo said coldly.
..."So all your classmates can confirm you where with at least three or four of them during these disappearances?" "Yes, a hundred percent" the police officer pulled out these photos of the five people found dead "You're already use to death so I know you won't gain trauma from looking at these" I looked at each person in each photograph "Do you know any of these people?" "No" "Have you seen anyone kill people like this before?" "No, never, not even during cleansing days back in Hell". "Can you at least think of a person who'd kill like this?" "No, I'm a student not a cannibalistic murderer" "So you could tell...." the policeman signed...
"What do you mean?" Chase asked as the others looked at Leo while I looked at the ground "Mid realm police think it was a demon that's gone rogue, a cannibal" Leo answered, crossing his arms "They already suspect a certain type of demon and now with orders from the Council of Prodiguim, mid realm police are questioning a lot of those demons".

...."We'd now like to ask you some questions regarding Hell" "Alright" the policeman took out an old dark greyish-green file "Guidath Kiamank" I froze at the name "Also known as G.K, located in the Threat region of Hell" my hands started to shake a bit "Do you remember the city?" "Yes" I answered "G.K Hayes Creak Hospital, do you remember that place?" "Y-yes" I forced myself to answer the question "And the history-" "Mate, look at him" the second policeman interrupted, nodding to me "He clearly remembers". A few minutes of silence went by before the policeman broke it "Are you ready to answer the rest of the questions?" I nodded my head "Alright, our next question... what was the number they gave you?" "N-nine"...
"Holy shit-" "They have no right pinning the blame on a specific type of demon" Alex interrupted Wilford while Gamer walked out from the kitchen "It's mid realm police and the Council of Prodiguim-" "Alex is still right though, there's more than one type of demon that could be a cannibal" Gamer stated, leaning against the back of one of the couches.
..."From what I can see here, there was another kid from there you were close with known as fifteen... can you tell me a bit about him?" "...his name was Ryker, he was two years older than me, that's it" "But-" "Look, I barely spoke a word to anyone from during the time". The policeman in front of me seemed frustrated "This says that you barely ate or slept unless you knew what happened to Ryker-" "What does any of this have to do with the fucking missing persons case?! All this shit happened years ago!" I snapped, the other police officer rushing over to stand in-between me and his friend. "Everyone that was locked up in that shit hole are not cannibals- if it was any of them, they'd be going after the assholes that ran that fucking shit show" my eyes glowed red as I glared at the police officer being 'protected' by his friend "Questioning me about this shit was a fucking waste of valuable time- talking to victims of Hayes Creak is a waste of valuable time because I already know it couldn't be any of them". I looked at the ground "It's not me because I've been trying to protect my best friend from a demon cult, I'm not a cannibal... I'm just a Ripper demon protecting a fallen angel"....
I stood up, walking over towards the door of the living room "Death? Where are you going?" "Back to bed, didn't get much sleep last night and don't feel like listening to some stupid crap about people being killed or kidnapped" I answered Noah before walking out of the room, down the hall to mine and Dark's dorm, and falling onto my bed. In my mind, begging for sleep to consume me.