Chapter 11- Their Secrets

(Gamer's Pov)
I was sitting in the stands, watching everyone play around with their new power.... while I don't get one. Erik had pulled me aside last week and told me that due to my injury, I couldn't do the assignment because how risky it would be- I call that bullshit. Most of this class were stabbed and injured by two killens, yet look at them. They're all playing around with a new and probably dangerous power. I signed as Leo walked over and sat down next to me "Mind if I joined your pity party?" "No, all are welcomed" I rolled my eyes, laughing a bit "Why isn't Erik letting you do the assignment?" Leo asked "He 'thinks' it'll make my injury worse which is a bullshit excuse- Skyler was cut open after the killen attack and he's letting her do it". Leo looked over at our class "Maybe... the rest of your powers are just too dangerous" Leo suggested "How?" "Do you see me doing the assignment? I'm a blood bounder angel that could easily kill someone, so maybe-" "I'm a shadow walker Leo, I can't really do much" "But you're forgetting the fact that you are a fallen" Leo said quietly "And if I were you, I'd really question why Satan chose to keep an innocent fallen in Hell for so long". Leo was right. When I fell, a few of the Royal family didn't want me in the castle because of what I was, even Aristomache didn't want me there- it took months just for her to finally call me by my actual name... yet Satan was so fine with a fallen angel being in the same room as him, so why- "Shadow". I flinched a bit at Erik's voice as he walked over to us "Ianthe wants to talk to you, and Leo, you can help me with a few things" I stood up and made my way back towards the main building of the school while Leo walked off with Erik.

I walked down the last corridor to Ianthe's office and knocked on the door "Come in" I walked into Ianthe's office "Close the door and take a seat" I did as told, closing the door then sitting down in front of Ianthe's desk "How are you?" she asked "I'm fine, why?" "Just that three weeks ago, you were missing with a horrible injury and now your back at school.... I just want to make sure that everything's alright". "I'm completely fine Ianthe" Ianthe looked unconvinced "Did I do something wrong?" "No, don't be silly... but there are a few things I want to go through with you" "Okay?" I got a bad feeling now. "Gamer, I've been over your records that the council had given me... you were able to unlock your own powers?" "Yeah" "How?" I thought for a moment, looking for the memory "I-I... a killen going to shoot Death and I thought I was gonna lose my only friend, then started thinking about how useless I was...." "And?" I looked at Ianthe "I don't know, it just happened....Angel and Death described it like a powerful shock wave". Ianthe thought for a bit "Very rare for a fallen to unlock their powers all on their own" Ianthe went completely silent and the silence bugged me.... a lot. "Look, I'm not special at all, I can't summon anything more powerful than a stupid spear- I have horns, tail, halo and wings, I don't see visions and shit like Akire, I don't destroy and kills things like Angel, I can't do anything that Death can do- I'm nothing compared to a demon or an angel, if everyone knew that I fell... they'd all treat me like I don't exist-" "C̴͕͙̓̈́͗à̷̡̖̓l̶͔̓m̵̤͑̊̕ ̸̩̊d̵̘̽̈́ó̷̳̬̃w̸̬̦̒n̷̖̱͌̒ ̴̱̕S̵͉̉̚h̶̰̄̓ä̸̟̰́̈́̃d̸̰̲͝o̸͚͎͒̍͝w̷͓̃̈́̓" in the corner of my eye, I could see the shadow leaning against the wall. Ianthe took notice of my gaze drifting off to were the shadow was standing "Who is it?" my attention immediately went back to Ianthe "What?" "Who can you see?" she nodded of at the spot where the shadow was "D̴͓̗̽͂̕o̵̝͕̒̌̈ǹ̶̥͑'̵͈͙͐t̴̮̹̓́̕ ̴̥̂t̶̺̭̑ë̸̩͎̠̓l̷̳͖̼͊l̷͉̄̈ ̸̼̓ȟ̷͇̌̕e̵̩͠r̵̮͌̈́͝,̶̠̖̻͝ ̸̱̳͛̇̿s̵̖̤̓ḫ̷̉͐̚ȇ̵̬̹̩́̎ ̵̢̪͂̈́̑c̷̡̅ạ̵͚̞͐̕͝n̵̫̂'̸͙̓͐͝ẗ̸͙̙́ ̶̡̞̽͑̆ͅk̶͈̥̘͝n̷̳̈́̈́ơ̴̯̺̝̐ẇ̸̦ ̵̙̻̤̊ẏ̵̠̹̙́ő̶̯̝̄u̷̞͈͚̾͋͘ ̷̘̎͜͝c̶̦̈́a̵̜͇̪͘͝n̷̜̆̾̕ ̷̝̈́̓̌t̷̥̓͆ȧ̵̢̭ĺ̸͕͙k̸̝̦̋͆͑ ̶̳̱̀t̴͖͆ȍ̷͚̟̀̓ ̸̜̲̼̃m̶̞̽ȇ̶̼" "....I don't know, it's just some sort of shadow" "Are they talking to you?" Ianthe asked calmly "D̵͍̝̩̐o̵̧͍͋͆̓ͅn̷̡̞̭̓'̴̱̇t̶̮̄͜͠͠-̴̛͕̈ͅ" "They don't want me talking to you". "Why?" I looked at the ground "Because you're not suppose to know they exist...only me" Ianthe leaned back in her chair "How long has this been happening?" "Longer then you'd like" I could no longer read Ianthe's face, but it did go a bit pale. Ianthe was dead quiet for a few minutes before- "I'm going to talk to Erik and Lucifer about your assignment, you may leave now" "You sure-" "Just go" Ianthe looked desperate for me to leave, so of course I rushed out of the room.

I walked down the hall, deciding to go back to the fields- I was pulled into an empty classroom, completely pitch black somehow. The door closed an locked itself. I rushed over to the door, trying to yank it open but it wouldn't budge "No use trying to get out G̸̠̓͘ḁ̷̘̻̉̉̕m̴̰̥͛̅̑͜ė̷̘̙ṛ̵͈̦͑̀ ̶̪͇̐͛Ș̷̻̓h̵̜̭̣̓̽́a̷̹̰͛̆ḑ̸̺̬̐̕ő̶̙́w̶̟͔̹̉" the voice sounded like Death's, but it was deeper and more rough "Who's there?" I hesitantly asked, staying close to the door "If I told you, you'd be terrified". I kept trying to get the door open, hands slowly turning black from frustration and desperation to get out of the room "You remind me so much of Cyprise Moon when she first met me" I froze.... the name sounded so familiar "Who's Cyprise Moon" I asked. "Cyprise died 1946, shadow walker and was a guard in the Eclipse Wing prison, now killen" "But why is she-" "Cyprise is one of Annadite's closest friends, both of them attended EU for about four and a half years until an incident that caused Annadite to be expelled from EU... a month later, Cyprise killed a teacher and a few students who picked on her friend, so Cyprise joined Annadite in Hell". I felt weight on my chest "The killen leader's closest killens are called rejections" I was confused by the sudden info "Rejections? Why would they call themselves that?" I asked "Because... you and your friends.... the three killens Cyprise, Annadite and Levan were replaced by Angel, Akire and you...." "What about Dark, Skyler, Anti and Death?". "Three I'm not sure about, but Death.... he replaced an incredibly dangerous demon who was not fit to be an ego" his answer spent chills down my spine "What's his name?" I hesitantly asked, already regretting the question "He's name is unknown to most, but the killens always called him 'Mean', just like-" "Like how Death's name is now" he quietly agreed with me. "Out off all that pure mess, guess what I like about you" his random question took me by surprise "Its not the fact that you're special or important, but something else" I felt like someone was walking over to me, I backed up into the door "W-what?" "You're very easy to manipulate~" I was completely frozen with fear as I felt warm breath on my face, but also a hand grab my throat and almost immediately I turned on the lights to see no one as I turned the door knob, finally getting the door open and running out of the room and down the corridor.....