Chapter 8- Back to School

"I'm Levan Romainov" Levan smiled a bit "I'm John Chevalier, it's nice to meet you".... "Say, how did you die again?" I asked Levan "1916 during the first world war, accidentally killed my friend, then shot myself... what about you?" he asked "I was born in Hell so I was already born a devil, although my father thought that nearly dying would be great punishments if I acted up... he once hung me with a noose from a street lamp because I showed mercy to a demon I didn't know" "What happened after that?" Levan asked, worry on his face. I smiled softly "I killed him the next cleansing day and took his place as a leader"....

(No One's POV)
John smiled a bit at the memory as he watched Lev help a few killens fix the power box of the building. "Fuck!" sparks flew all over the place while Lev held his hand "Glupyy kusok der'ma!" Lev swore at the power box, one of the killens with him went to touch him "Don't touch me- go get torches and lamps to light up the stupid building" the killens rushed of as Lev mumbled in russian... the power to the new killen base had went out a few hours ago, most of the wires were scorched black. John walked over to Lev "Everything alright Levan?" John asked "V etom duratskom zdanii vse der'mo-" "As much as I love hearing you speak russian, I need you to calm down and talk in english" Lev glared at John "Everything's fucked, there's no power to this place anymore, I'm never going to see Annadite or my child- you keep beating me up-" "Calm down min rose" "Not you're fucking rose" Lev spat, John laughed a bit. When they first met in Hell, the two of them had taught each other the other's native tongue, meaning that John understood Lev's russian and Lev understood John's norwegian.... to Lev, it became a stupid mistake right after he learned exactly who John was and what he did, causing Lev to hate John more over the years. "I hate being a killen... and what's worse is the fact that I can't leave" Lev slammed the door of the power box shut as John smiled "I just want to leave-" "You're one of the best killens I still have" John grabbed the collar of Lev's shirt and slammed him into the wall "May I remind you that you took an oath... you can't leave unless you're dead-" "Then kill me" Lev hissed. John just smirked "No, I like you too much" John let go of Lev and walked off, smiling to himself.

(Death's Pov)
First day back, already second year of EU. I walked into the classroom, seeing that everyone had chosen to stay in the seats they had last year. I took my seat, dead tired and completely drained, the bags were still under my eyes but I have kind of been getting my sleep back. Leo walked in talking to Gamer- since when did he- never mind, I'm just going crazy. Soon Ianthe walked into the classroom, handing out new student diaries and journals, writing up some things onto the board that we had to copy, but there was also some new stuff. "So this year would be filled with a lot of things, you all will still have Erik teaching you combat but also Lucifer teaching you to attack, you are also going to be able to finally see and use the training course" of course 'training course' was gonna get everyone's attention. I tuned out while Ianthe continued talking, and soon enough, it was finally free period. "So we heading over to the den or the student lounge?" Akire asked, joining me, Dark, Anti, Isra, Angel and Gamer by the door "The den, gonna catch up with some people". After a few minutes, we were standing at the dead end, Isra bent down and slid a piece of paper under the wall, resulting in part of the wall opening up and revealing the staircase down to the den, Dark made sure to close the wall while we walked down the stairs into the huge underground hangout that was filled with demon and devil students. We all split up, walking off and catching up with friends we made last year. I ran into Janus, Virgil and Remus "Hey, where's the plus one?" Remus asked, stupid grin on his face "Gamer is with Anti and Dark, how are you guys anyway?" "We're good, hows Gamer going?" "He's alright-" for a split second, everything went numb and I nearly fell, Janus kind of catching "You alright?" "Yeah... think its just the lack of sleep". In the corner of my eye, I saw someone... "I have to go, talk to you guys later".

I followed the person through the den until they lead me into an empty room, I closed the door behind me and turned on the lights. It was a guy about my height, black hair, pale skin and jade green eyes "Who are you?" I asked "Lev" he answered coldly "You're a killen-" "And you're a torture demon with a bad temper and feelings for his best friend" Lev snapped back "Alright, what do you want?" "Just making sure that all of you are okay, not including Leo though". I laughed a bit "Yeah, no one likes Leo and everyone's alright- wait, how are you here?" "I'm not, using my power to talk to you, so right now you're the only one who can see me" this is the killen that Akire told us about and warned Gamer about going to Hell. "You've found Gamer" "How did you know-" "John-the killen leader wouldn't stop talking about it... it was on the radio this morning" right, as long as the killens don't know Riverside exists- I noticed these bruises and cuts on Lev "Lev, who did that to you?" I asked, nodding to the cuts and bruises "U-uh-" "Did the John do that to you?" he crossed his arms and looked away from me.... giving a perfect view of the bite mark on his collar bone. I kind of smirked a bit, holding back a laugh "So it's like that between you guys?" a small blush crawled onto his face "N-no, I hate him-" "Sure you do" I rolled my eyes "Fucking asshole" Lev held up a hand, I flew back into the wall behind me before Lev disappeared "The hell is your problem".....