Chapter 63- Dealing With Our Problems

(Death's Pov)
"Death-" "No" "Come on-" "No Angel" I snapped "No means fucking no, do you need me to say it a million times in another language for you to understand-" "You're being ridiculous" she folded her arms, glaring at me "The only on being 'ridiculous' right now is you thinking that you can easily talk me into another 'royal family event' again". I threw my bag onto my shoulder "I'm not going" I walked out of the classroom, Angel following me close behind "Seriously-" "Look. I can right now straight-up lie and say 'yes' in order to get you to stop trying to 'convince' me yet I can't pull that move cuz then you'd hold me to what I said". I looked at Angel "Neither of us are stupid, we know how the other thinks and acts with decisions and situations... last year I answered for all of us, right now I'm answering for myself-" "Hey guys" I froze... great, not him- I'd take fucking Wilford for all I care, just not- "Hey Gamer, got a sec?". I bit my tongue as I turned to the fallen "What's up-" Gamer paused, looking back and forth between me and Angel "...do I want to know what you guys are arguing about?" he questioned "Well-" I paused mid-sentence as Angel wrapped her arm around Gamer's shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at the girl "What are you doing-" "Now, if Gamer was at the event, in Hell without protection, would you then come?" Angel asked as I glared at her "Wait, I never said-" "He's your best friend after all, would you really risk it after the stress you went through during Welcome Home Week?" Angel interrupted Gamer. I folded my arms "...are you seriously trying to guilt trip and manipulate me into going to stupid event?" I snapped "Cuz using Gamer as 'bait' is a fucking poor move" "He's right, plus I don't want to go to it either" Gamer sided with me as Angel let go of him "Seriously?!" Angel questioned, Gamer shrugged his shoulders in response. "But just so you know, the seven of us have to go anyway, whether we like it or not, we're gonna be forced to go" the fallen added "How would you know that?" "Erik told me, just a few minutes ago" Gamer answered Angel, she turned to me as I gestured to Gamer "And that's why I don't like royal family members".

I looked down the corridor "They ruin everything just because they can-" "Fucking hell" Angel walked off, leaving me alone with Gamer. I bit my tongue... I don't want to be alone with him, not right now- maybe just walk off? Yeah, just walk off and pretend the whole thing never happened. I went to take a step down the corridor- "So, what have you've been up to?" Gamer asked, turning back to me "Haven't spoken since the start of last week" ...no.... please no- don't try to start a conversation with me "School work, mostly... but I've finished it now, so no need to worry-" "Well if you have nothing to do, want to come to the Den with me for study?". A suggestion, one I want to agree to but- "I was gonna head back to the house" I lied "Okay well... is it right I ask you something?" oh god... I swear to god himself, dismember my head right now or have me bleed out to avoid everything. I don't want to be around Gamer right now feeling like... this. I'm in no right mindset or anything... I'd take whatever punishment Hell has to offer or take any made-up excuse or- someone please call or text me so- "Death!" I flinched, looking down at Gamer "What?" I sounded so confused and out-of-it. "Did you even hear what I said?" he asked... I slowly shook my head as he signed, clearly annoyed a bit... kind of cute when he's annoyed- no. NO. Stop going there. "You off with the pixies today or something?" "I don't know, keep hearing some annoying voice" I smirked "Ha ha, very funny, you're so hilarious when you've clearly sleep deprived" Gamer rolled his eyes as he pointed out the possible reason why I'm tuning him out... must be bags under my eyes or something. I've fallen back into the bad habit of not sleeping like the start of the year, but instead of it being nightmares of what blooded gore laid beneath fiery ruins back at the docks.... it was now just dreams of him, the very fallen standing in front of me... either memories or just stupid fantasy or future I want... I hate those dreams.

I always wake up at some 'great' part and left with a dark room lit by the blue hue of the moon outside and Dark dead asleep, I'm always laying there twisted in sheets with that stupid sick feeling, heavy chest and throbbing head, then after a minute of calming myself down, I reject the idea of going back to sleep. "I said that I was having trouble deciding whether or not I should start writing personal things in my journal instead of stupid stories-" "I wouldn't call your stories stupid" I butted in as he rolled his eyes "Of course you'd say that" "What do you mean by that-" "Because you're you, you find crappy things cool" I pulled a hurt face. "Don't pull that face, I know you don't find that offensive whatsoever" "I don't find 'crappy' things cool-" "Says the guy who thinks swing music is great" "And who was the one having fun dancing to it?" I smirked as Gamer laughed a bit, rolling his eyes "Got me there...". I smiled a bit as I shifted my bag strap on my shoulder "So... what did you want to ask me?" "Oh right... I need your opinion, yes or no?" I raised a brow "My opinion?... on whether you should write personal crap instead of stories?" "Yeah" I need a minute... what is... why.... oh my god, this is now confusing. "Why are you asking me?" "I don't know, you know how I am when it comes to decision making" Gamer shrugged "Well it's really up to you, it shouldn't really matter what goes in your journal anyway, it's not like someone's gonna read it-" "You say that now-" "What?" I looked at Gamer, confused by what he meant. "What are you-" "Nothing, I'll just stick to the stories, best have someone 'accidentally' read that instead of my personal life-" Gamer's phone buzzed with a notification, he pulled it out of his pocket and unlocked the phone, smiling a bit at the message.