Chapter 16- Questioning 'Friends'

(Death's Pov)
I walked into mine and Dark's room to get a textbook, something in the closet door mirror caught my eye. I turned my head, seeing a pitch black reflection in the mirror, eyes narrowed "What do you want?" I hissed at the reflection "W̴̖̾á̵̰ñ̶̯t̶͈̓ē̵ͅd̴̒ͅ ̵̔͜t̸̺̾o̷̻̐ ̸̱͂ċ̷̢h̸̗̓e̵̛͜c̸͇͆k̷̟͂ ̷̹̕ȗ̸̦p̷͚͛ ̶̢͝ȏ̵̥ń̶̳ ̴̓ͅm̵̩̔y̵͈͒ ̶̬͌r̶̰͘ê̶̻p̸̧̃l̵̩͂ǎ̶̧c̴͈̒e̵̺̕m̸̝̃e̵͖͗n̵̖͑t̵̜͑" "Fuck off" I spat as the guy crossed his arms "Ș̴̌ỏ̶̟m̴̲̄e̷̞͊o̴͈͂n̵͇͗e̸̲̎ ̶̲̐ḡ̷̨o̸̮̕ț̶͑ ̵͚͑f̴͙̀u̸̳̕c̴̭̏k̴̉͜i̸̟̓n̶̰̋g̴̠̋ ̷͕̾r̵͕̄u̶̘̇d̵͍̍e̵̖͗... a̴̖̚n̴̹̂d̸̦̂ ̴͉̀r̵̘͛i̴̧͑d̸͓́i̵̮͐c̴͙̽u̵̡̕ĺ̷ͅo̷̟̕ų̵͒s̸̤̽l̵͇̿y̴̫͝ ̸̤̽j̶͎͂ḙ̸͛à̵̙ḽ̴̆o̵̡̚u̷̯͐s̵̗̍". I stepped closer to the mirror "H̸̱̾ȏ̵ͅẁ̸̖'̴͍́s̷̩͊ ̷̙͆ṯ̶͌h̶̼̐é̸̬ ̷̬̉s̶͚̾h̴̳͐a̸̺͠d̴̰̍ó̶͜w̷̆ͅ ̷̢̾w̶̰̐a̶̛͍l̴̻̃k̶͉̇e̷̝̔r̵̼͠?̴͓̇ ỏ̶͓r̷̡̆ ̶̍͜ș̶͆h̴͙̓o̸̭͑ų̸̎l̷̤̓d̴̖̈ ̸͍͋I̴̓ͅ ̵̢̿s̶͔͆a̶͓̒y̸̗̆...ḥ̴́ọ̸̆w̶̱̆'̵̬̏s̶̰̽ ̵͒͜t̶͔̂h̴̯͝e̴͖͑ ̶̩̾f̶̭̂å̸̱ḷ̴̔l̷̻͊e̵̺͗n̵̺͒?̷̡̈́ " he smirked, as I quietly growled "Ṫ̶̯h̴͔͑a̷̻̔t̷̡͌ ̵̺̄w̸͉̒ȟ̶̠y̵̤̿ ̸̗̈́y̸̦͑ŏ̵̢ȗ̷͙'̴͎̋ṛ̶͋ẻ̴̯ ̸̰̏s̴̯̃ơ̷̞ ̷̧̈j̶̪̆ë̸ͅã̷͍l̸͉̈́ơ̷͔u̵̡͘s̸͍̀ ̸̯̾ṅ̷͉i̵̡͑g̷̜̕h̸͍̍t̵͎̆ ̶̮̑ń̴̨ơ̵̤w̶͍̽?̴̟̇ ̴͋ͅF̸̂͜a̸̼̓l̶̘̔l̴̲͝e̶̲̎n̷̡͠ ̸̛̫n̷͎̉ǫ̵̐ẗ̴̩́ ̵͙̇g̶̨̉i̶̠͒v̵̬̈́î̴̞n̵̲͘ĝ̸̭ ̸̪͑ÿ̷̘́ǒ̸͔ú̵͙ ̴̮̉a̵̛͎ẗ̵̫́t̴̲͗e̸̫͠n̵̗̊t̷͚͘i̷̲͊õ̸͈n̴̲̆?̷̰́ " he mocked "Can you annoy someone else-" he laughed a bit, sending a small chill down my spine. "A̴̟̚n̷͚͐d̷̜̊ ̵̼́ẅ̶̬́h̷͚̏a̵̟͆ṯ̵͊?̸̤̑ ̵̲̓L̸̫͝ẹ̵̓t̷̢̄ ̷̡̂y̴̦͊o̶̤͒u̴̬̕ ̴͓̈́h̶̭̔a̵͆͜v̶̝̒é̸̠ ̷̲̈a̴̫̐l̸͚̓l̴͚̊ ̸͚̎t̸̗̅ĥ̴̭e̴̗̐ ̶̏͜f̵̙̂ǔ̵̻n̴̞̿ ̵̛̝w̸̰͛ī̷̪t̸̪̾h̶̛̙ ̸̩̾t̶̞͠h̵̭̽a̷̟͘t̸̺̀ ̸̲̇i̴̪͊n̵͎̔ñ̵̢ơ̵͉c̵͙̾e̵͛͜n̸͈̄t̶͙̀?̶̰̈́~" he laughed "You stay the fuck away from Gamer-" "H̴̖͛e̶͇̓'̷̭̿s̸͍̿ ̶̲͋ḃ̵̭ĺ̸͍ị̸͌ǹ̶͓d̶̘̒l̴̳͆y̷̜̏ ̷̡̉p̸̘͝ḽ̶̓ă̷̰ÿ̵̝ị̷͘n̴̘̋g̸͍̃ ̶͚̓y̶͍̒ȯ̴̙ů̴̫r̷̝͌ ̵̜̕î̴ͅd̵̬̅i̸͚̒o̸̞͝t̸̳̾i̷͍͝c̸̞̽ ̴͕̉h̴̭̃ȩ̷́a̷̗͂r̸̦̓ț̶̔, d̵͇̉ǫ̴̚ ̴͈̔s̴͚̏o̵̳͂m̶̤̌e̶̱͆t̸̙͝h̷̨̐ĭ̴͔n̷̮̔g̷̃͜ ̷̣̽a̴̩͠b̷̩̓o̷̪̔ų̴̐t̶̮͝ ̴̪̓î̵̥ț̸͊" "Like what?" "̷̫͗I̶̫̓'̸̄͜d̸͚̽ ̴̭͊s̶͂ͅü̷̪g̵̫͒g̵͇̈e̵̤͠s̴̝͝ţ̵̇ ̵̠͠y̶̬̽o̴̝̚u̷̟͗ ̵͈̂h̴̬͗a̵̘͐ṿ̶̔ě̵̬ ̸͕͊ý̵͍ȍ̸͈u̸̗͝r̸̡̆ ̵̹̂w̵̲̋â̶͔y̶͉͋ ̵͔͠ẇ̵̮i̵̥͒t̴̛͜h̸̺͒ ̵̹̚h̴͍̓ḭ̶͛m̸̖̒,̸̧̅ ̵͇͒h̶̫̽ẻ̷̦'̶̥͂s̶͎̄ ̶͔̚v̷̫̿e̴͎͐r̷̹͆y̸͕̓ ̴͙̃ȩ̴́ä̵̮́s̶̠̒y̶͙͘ ̴̟͗ț̴́o̷̘͝ ̸͙̌m̸̜̔a̶̜͠n̵͓͋i̸̧̓ṕ̴̺u̶̺͊l̷̪͛a̶̭͛t̶̛͜e̷͎̕ " he smirked, pleased that he was getting under my skin. "I'd never do anything like that-" "O̸̦̒n̷̝̿e̸̻̋ ̸̲̇d̸̡̓ȃ̴̦y̶̩͌ ̵̠͝ỵ̸̑ò̵̧ǘ̶̹'̵͖̐l̴̂ͅl̷̻̏ ̶̩͐ḧ̷̖́u̴̖̎r̸͓̊t̵̠̆ ̵̠̀h̵̠͝i̷̗͊m̶̍ͅ ̷̠͑s̶̻̀o̶̦̚ ̸̬̽b̸̡̓a̶̤͂d̷͇̄ ̸̗̍t̵̮͝h̷͉́a̷͓͗ţ̴͝ ̵̲͑h̵̢̚e̷̱̓'̵̼͆l̶̢̿l̷̩̕ ̵͈̂ǹ̷̺e̶͉͝v̶̡͝ë̴̺ŗ̴̐ ̶̘̕f̴͙̆ȯ̶̭r̶̈͜ǵ̷̳i̴̻͛v̴̦̐ė̶̜ ̷͉̾y̵̛͔o̵͇͌ū̷͕...i̷̯̓ț̷̃s̵͉͝ ̸̞̅j̷̫͌u̸͍̅s̷̜̀t̶̞̀ ̸̤͝a̸̩͐ ̷̅͜m̶͕̃á̵̱t̴̩̊t̸͕̄ẹ̷̀r̷͖̈ ̵͖͛a̸̢̐ ̵͍̾t̷̗̂i̴͚̎m̶̳͋ě̴͖" that's it. I walked over to the closet and slammed the door shut "D̸̥̀ẽ̵̝a̸̛ͅt̶̺̆h̴͕̔-" "Burn in Hell" I hissed. I walked back over to my bed, picked up the textbook and walked out the door. I walked down the hallway into the living room where most of the guys were and sat down on the couch, still fucking pissed "Death, are you alright?" Broody asked as Anti walked into the room while Gamer leaned on the door frame "Yeah, I'm fine-" "Hey Gamer" out of the corner of my eye I saw Leo walking down the hallway, excited look on his face as Gamer turned his attention to him. Leo started rambling on about stupid nonsense that I could barely hear... yet I was getting madder by the second. "That's great-" "I mean it's so cool- I couldn't hear anything but the music, and then Lucifer made her practice her powers on me-" "Leo, calm down" Gamer laughed "Sorry-" "You guys done yet? There are people in here doing work" I said... a bit rudely. "Death- manners" Alex said harshly "You say that to me, but not the angel and emo-" "Death" I looked over at Gamer, crossing his arms and a hundred percent pissed off "A word?" I stood up "Your dead" Dark whispered before I walked out of the room "Just gonna wait with them" Leo walked into the living room, closing the door behind him.