Chapter 50- Plans

..."How weird is that? The disappearances of Rieannie people has stopped for a complete seven weeks now, yet anyone who's been reported missing during April and or May is still missing. We're still left with thirteen missing people and five dead found either by shop owners and employees or by near-by residents. Mid realm authorities and colored armies are currently still undergoing the search for the missing" "But also if they don't find them in the next month or so? They'd be announced dead?" "I think so, but there are still too many questions-" "Who is doing this? Why have they stopped? Is it because of the guilt? or were they just not satisfied enough with this chaos?". "In other news, there had been a confirmed sighting of Sabina Mortea, a prisoner of the Threat Wing of Hell and known member of the killen cult, in Rieannie, on the school grounds of the famous Rieannie Ego University, attempting to kill a student yet the student's friend protected them" "That is completely unbelievable, but with the confirmed witness of archangel Lucifer, it's had to prove otherwise" "He even confirmed the most-likely death of Mortea who was somehow killed by one of EU's students, Lucifer requested authorities to keep both students' names hidden from public view-" "I just feel bad for the students- imagine having a killen try to kill your friend and end up kill the intruder yourself instead to keep your peers safe? I'd hate to imagine the trauma that would've been lef̶̮̒t̵͙͆ ̵̼͘b̷̛̼e̶̻̚h̷͍̑i̶̕ͅn̷̦̋d̶̞̾"....

(Gamer's Pov)
"My bloody god" Noah angrily signed "Stupid radio- I thought you fixed this" "I did, months ago and now it's broken again" Death leaned back on the couch while Noah attempted fixing the radio or tried finding the radiostation "Maybe it's a sign to drop the curiosity of the disappearances?" I suggested. "It's old news anyway 'five dead, thirteen still missing' it's so stupid how people keep going on about it-" "Says the guy who killed a dangerous psycho" Leo interrupted me "Recuerda muerto" all the guys said at the same time while I rolled my eyes "Seriously? recuerda muerto- she was a bloody killen trying to kill Death-" "And you sure made a bloody mess of her" Death laughed a bit. I folded my arms "Remember your own dead" I muttered before wincing a bit in pain... my right wrist felt like it was being licked by hungry flames "Hey Shadow, you alright?" Leo asked "Yeah, just... remember that night a bit too clearly" I lied as I tugged at my fingerless glove, making sure it's diffidently covering my wrist. Seven weeks and it doesn't feel long enough to completely forget about what happened ...her crazed smile as she held me down as she grasped the demonglass dagger in her hand. The dagger had came down and I managed to block it, the blade's tip barely touching my chest while fear raised up... the look in her eyes as I looked into them... my eyes felt as though they were burning and the next thing I knew, Sabina's blood was on my own hands... that night plays in my head like a record. The anger, rage... jealousy... it was still there every time I think about it "Change in subject?" Chase suggested "Well... welcome home week is about four weeks away, could try and plan what we're gonna be doing in Heaven or Hell" Dark started "Well guessing you're going to Heaven with your 'girlfriend'-" "Seraphina isn't my girlfriend" Dark glared at Wilford as he shrugged his shoulders "Well I didn't exactly say her name, did I?" Wilford laughed a bit as Dark continued glaring at him.

"What about you Death?" Anti asked "Not going, Ianthe thinks it's best if all torture demons stay on school grounds until the chaos is cleared up" Death answered as he gestured to the radio "Well that sucks... Gamer, what are you doing for welcome home week?" Anti asked me "Think I'll just walk around Hell or the palace" I shrugged my shoulders "Probably best to stay near the royal family so there's no repeat of 'killen attacks' like last year". "I might ask Ianthe if I could go to Hell for the week" we all looked at Leo, confused by what he just said "What-" "You want to go to Hell?" Noah interrupted Dark "Never been and it wouldn't hurt to go, I mean Mangle's been there multiple times along with a few other angels-" "Dude, your ex is locked up in the basement of the palace" Chase reminded him "So?"... yeah, there's no way of convincing him out of this. "You can possibly hung out with me and whoever else is at the palace" I suggested "Sure, sounds good".