Chapter 52- Bloody Shock

(Death's Pov)
Haruka was laughing to herself as me and Leo sat there, tied up to the wooden bed posts of a bunk in one of the guest dorms. Leo looked over at Cyprise with an unimpressed look on his face "Is she always like this?" "Only when she gets her way" Cyprise rolled her eyes as Leo signed "Can you just hurry up a kill us already? Have other stuff to do-" "We are waiting for the last person to arrive" Cyprise interrupted Leo as he signed again. "Well can they hurry the fuck up? Getting a bit impatient here-" "He's right, I mean... you guys are completely the worst kidnappers slash murderers I've ever met" the two of us smirked a bit "Like 'waiting for the last person to arrive'- how unorganized are you two? A human can do this better than you both combined" bug them, that seemed to be the plan we were going for... and unfortunately we're the best at annoying people. "Could've picked a better hiding place to bring us to as well... kind of boring if you ask me" Leo looked around the room "Wait, isn't this the room of those vs girls that were staying here-" "The one's we were spying on? I think so" I held back a laugh after seeing the disgusted look on the two killens' faces "Oh- Sabina was also in here too before Gamer... you know-" "Yeah, watched it happen, wish I had popcorn and everything... mostly wish I filmed it to-" "SHUT UP!" Haruka yelled, causing both of us to flinch a bit. "Don't you dare talk about her that way!" "Haruka! Calm down!" Cyprise snapped "Calm down? Calm down?!" me and Leo smirked at each other... mission accomplished "You're losing your temper-" "No fucking shit sherlock! Have you ever met a torture demon before?!" "Don't take it out on me! I didn't do anything-" "Like you always do! You're that fucking lazy!"... maybe this was a bad idea?... no, it's entertaining as hell.

"Oh really? I'm the lazy one?" "All you do is just shadow-walk around everywhere, hasn't anyone told you the purpose of your legs?" "Really?! 'Oh look at me! I'm a torture demon that can instantly kill people with single poison spike which completely defeats the purpose of what type of demon I am' " Cyprise snapped back as Haruka growled. "She's kinda got a point though... about the torture demon thing-" "You stay out of this" Haruka hissed at me "You've got some fucking nerve-" "Says the bitch who constantly calls me 'overdramatic lesbian shadow walker' every single fucking day" Cyprise snapped again "You treat me like a piece of shit every fucking day so of course I'm gonna treat you the same fucking way!". Could already tell these two hated each other... a lot... or either too much... "You two done flirting yet or are we just gonna have to kill ourselves instead?" Leo smirked as both of the killens' faces turned red "Shut the fuck up! You fucking blind?!" Haruka snapped... yeah, couldn't guess it better myself Leo.

(Gamer's Pov)
I moved to the back of the classroom, staying low as I grabbed out my phone and tried calling Leo a couple of times... nothing. I tried calling Death, going straight to voicemail over and over again. "Shit" "No luck?" Akire asked as her and Dark crawled over to me "No, neither of them are picking up their phone..." I looked at the ground "What is it?" "I just have a very bad feeling" I answered Dark. I bit my lip, trying to think of something "If only I could-" Akire gave me a look "Wha- no. No way-" "It couldn't hurt to try-" "I can't Akire..." "What?" Dark questioned me "The phasing thing shadow walkers can do-" "That you can do" Akire interrupted me as the shadling appeared by my side. "W̴̗͐ȯ̸͖u̶̯͂l̵̢̐d̶̫͗n̴͓̍'̴̞͛t̸̲̆ ̷̗͛h̴͙̔ȗ̸͈r̵̾ͅt̸̤͝ ̷̱̂t̵͓̅o̴̬̕ ̶̘́t̸̖̀r̸͋ͅÿ̵͚́?" Li suggested "I can't do it without a boost-" "T̶̉ͅh̴̗̾e̸̦̓ ̵̝̀r̵͕̊ĭ̷̥p̷̹̔ṕ̵̹é̸̟ȓ̵͕ ̶̻̅b̴̹̒l̸̹̈́o̶͙͌ő̵̘d̸̺͂-" "I promised him that I wouldn't-" "Gamer, listen to Li-" "Hold up, is this that shadling he talks to-" "Okay stop" the three of them went silent. "I'll try..." I looked over at Isra over the far side of the classroom, making eye contact with her... I nodded to Erik, pointed at my ear and crossed my fingers... Isra nodded her head "What was that suppose to be?" Dark asked as I rolled my eyes " 'make sure he can't hear us', a little code-thing we've been working on just in case" I explained. "In case of what?" Dark asked again "This type of situation for starters" I answered as Isra's eyes burned pink, using her deafening powers on Erik as I waved to Angel and Anti, motioning them to move so Erik couldn't see us three in the back. "W̶̘͠ȇ̶̻ľ̷̪l̴̜̄ ̷͓̌t̵̫͂h̷͔̑ī̴̱š̸̝ ̷͖͋í̷̤s̵͙̓ ̵̳̊e̴̥͂x̸̥̏c̷̩̓ȉ̴̖ẗ̴͉́i̷̳͒n̴̝̈g̴̻̚, ý̸̳o̵̝͊u̸͈̔ ̴͎̕ṭ̷̀r̴̠̚ý̶̠i̸͕̔n̸̫̾g̵̺͒ ̶͙̌t̵̢̓ǒ̸̩ ̷̺͐p̷͈̿ḫ̶̛à̵̼š̴̲e̴͖͋ ̷̟̂w̸͚̃î̸̦t̷̺͊h̷̻̒o̴͉̔ṵ̷̈́t̴̰̍ ̶̳͛a̸̭͂n̷̢̎y̶̛͚ ̸̼̒b̸̫͐ȯ̷̯ó̷̞s̶͎̅t̷́͜-" "Not the time, Li" I whispered, moving out of under the table, sitting up properly "It's gonna look like I'm... dead... for a bit so don't freak out or anything" "Thanks for the warning?" Dark mumbled a bit. "Li-" "I̶̱̔f̴͉͌ ̷͓̋ȳ̴͈o̵̤͗ủ̷̩ ̷͑ͅm̵̛̞a̶͈͒n̸̹̈́ã̷͖ġ̷͜é̷̠ ̶̪̌ṭ̶̒ȯ̴̯ ̸̫͆d̴̺̃o̶̭͒ ̷͉̍t̴̳̍h̵͉̑i̴͕̇š̵̻, ẏ̵͖o̸͋ͅṳ̷̂'r̶̟͋e̶̙̅ ̶̢̉n̷̜̎o̶̼͂t̴̤̄ ̶̛̙g̵̢͒ó̸̯n̶̡͠n̸͕͝a̴͈͗ ̷͓̓h̶̝̎ā̴͖v̴̭͐e̷͔̋ ̵̦̂t̶̜̾h̸̹̚a̶̖̎t̵̡̽ ̴̨͊m̶̞̎ǘ̶̘c̷͎̓h̴͍̀ ̶͖̌t̸̘͊ȋ̵̹m̸̭̾e̵̩͂" "I know..." I tried to relax a bit "T̷̖̈́ȟ̸͓ì̴̱ṉ̶̔k̸̟͛ ̶̯̈o̵̦̔f̴̌ ̵̩̿y̸̲̍ò̸̙û̸̟r̷̝̅ ̴̹́f̵̮͝r̵̙̎î̴̝è̶̻n̶̖̐d̸͙͑s̵̼̍, y̵͔͐o̷̳̽ǘ̸ͅ'l̶̯͝l̵̺̿ ̵̠́w̸͇̚a̸̹̿k̷̞͂ē̴̗ ̵͌ͅṷ̶̇p̸̝͑ ̵̣̓b̴͙̎y̷̰̾ ̴͓͗t̶̰͠h̶͙̾e̴̹̐m̵͔̀ ̶̻̈́i̸͔̅f̴̘͝ ̸̤͘t̴͍̆h̶̀ͅë̸̬́ ̶̬͛t̴̯͘h̵̢͑o̸̼̓ũ̸͚g̵̠͋h̷͚̍ţ̷͒ ̷̢̿i̶̅ͅs̷̳̏ ̵̢̒s̴̘͋t̶͎͌r̵͈͘o̵̪͆n̷̬͋g̶͍͘ ̴̫̉e̵̻̒ṅ̴̰o̵͕̐u̵̢͊g̷̨̀h̶̞̓" Li advised as I cleared my head, only thinking about Leo and Death.