Chapter 9- Problems

"No! Stop! Please!" "May the holy spirit become one with this girl, and may our lord be satisfied with our offering....Oh lord! Hear our prayer as we give you this girl who could not live up to your name"... "Please! No!" "May she give you the power to forgive us" "Dad!"-
(No One's Pov)
"Sky, you okay?" Skyler looked up at Bonnie "Yeah-" "Lair, you were talking in your sleep...again" Bonnie walked over to her side of the room and placed a few books in her bag "You have these nightmares every night since the first day of being at EU- is something wrong?" Skyler shook her head "Sky... please, I'm your friend" "I.... just don't want to talk about it" Skyler said quietly. Bonnie walked over to her and sat down next to Skyler, holding Skyler's hand in her own "Just know that I'm always here for, me and the others-" Skyler gave Bonnie a hug "Thank you". Skyler let go of Bonnie and walked out of the room while Bonnie grabbed her bag and left the room, walking down stairs and walked out the front door, smiling as she ran to catch up to a friend. "Hey Gamer" Gamer jumped a bit out of surprise and immediately pulled the hood of his hoodie over his head "H-hey Bonnie-" "I was wondering if you could help me tomorrow with the homework we got yesterday during first period since we both don't have class first" remember the fact that this is kind of the first actual conversation Gamer's had with Bonnie in months. So he was a stuttering mess "Uh- aren't you one of the smartest-" "It's the demonology work and you're one of the smartest demons I know.... plus Angel wont help me" Gamer smirked a bit "So really, I'm the temporary replacement homework helper-" "No..... okay, kind of, but please" Gamer looked at Bonnie's bright green eyes before darting his own in a different direction "I'll help-" "Thank you!" Bonnie hugged him as his face turned red, embarrassment. The very thing he felt right now as his friend hugged him. He was embarrassed of himself. Why did he have to act or be the way he is?

(Death's Pov)
Class was boring as usual, right now most of us we're in the student lounge... I was sitting by myself as I watched Gamer and Leo happily talking with Anti, Wilford and Alex. I just don't believe that Leo's all of a sudden Gamer's friend, he's up to something. Leo grabbed his bag and went to leave... now's my chance. I stood up as Leo went to walk past me, I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side, into a separate room of the student lounge "Alright start talking, why are you talking to Gamer so much?" Leo looked confused "What?" "Ever since Gamer came back, you two seem to be spending a lot of time together-" "What's wrong with that?" "You were an asshole to him last year!". Leo crossed his arms "Wow- jealous much?" "What-" "You're being as over protective and clingy as last year- you're jealous because he's hanging out with his other friends and he hasn't spent any time with his 'best friend' ever since he got back" yeah... I'm fucking pissed off now. "I'm not clingy-" "Yes, you are" okay, more than pissed "Where's your proof-" Leo gave me a look "Okay fine, I have a.... small problem" Leo signed "Well at least you're kind of admitting it" Leo turned to walk out of the room "The reason I'm talking to him is my business, so stay out of it" he walked out of the room with no other word.

(Gamer's Pov)
I left the student lounge, now walking through the school until "Ẅ̷̹́ȇ̴̮l̷̨̈l̴̝̔ ̶̞͝i̶͚̔f̶͉̾ ̵̞͝i̵̹͛t̸̼͋ ̷̼́i̷͍͑s̷̡͂n̸̳͐'̴͍̌t̷̞̂ ̶̧͐l̸͖̆i̶̗͌ṱ̴͝ţ̷̌l̴̬̊é̵̝ ̴̗͋s̶͔̄h̶̢͂a̶̱̽d̷̨́o̶̙̓w̶̬̓" I signed as the shadow talking to me joined my side "What do you want?" I asked quietly, continuing to walk down the corridor "Ñ̸̠ö̴̞́t̷̡͐h̷̡͌i̵̮̚n̶͙͑g̵̛͜ ̶͉͂r̸͈͌è̵̜a̶̤͝l̶͖̿l̵͖̔ỳ̷̻,̶͖̌ ̶̜̀i̸͈͗t̸͐͜s̴͔̎ ̷̧͛b̴͌ͅȏ̷̝r̶̘̎i̶̪͐n̵͖͌g̶͓̊ ̵̺̈́ȃ̵̙t̵͇̅ ̴̬̋t̷̳̀ḧ̷̖́i̴͔̕ś̴̰ ̸͖̕s̵̡͛c̴͠ͅh̷̡̆o̸̞͝o̶̠̍l̸̙͋,̷͎͘ ̸̠̌y̷̛͓o̸̪̊u̵͕̅ȑ̶̡ ̵͉̀c̶̘̈́ĺ̸̹å̴̗s̶͙͠s̸̫̚ ̵̺̈́i̶̩̕s̴̬͆ ̶͚̀t̵̲̃h̸̩͑e̷̪̓ ̶̫̋o̸̩̊n̸̮̚l̵̖͐ỷ̷͔ ̷̖́ť̷̠ȟ̶̻i̵͕͑n̷̨͘g̶͇̍ ̸̯̔t̸͍͛h̸͙͒ȁ̴͚ṫ̷͔ ̵̮͆m̷̬͒ȃ̴̡k̵̨̉é̴̯s̷̼̚ ̶̨̓ḭ̸̋t̵̮̀ ̷̖̑m̵̠͝o̷̹͊r̵̰̊é̶̠ ̷͔̌i̸̥͗n̵̤̿t̷̩̃e̸͉̾r̵̺͆ẻ̶̯s̴̘̿t̵̨́i̶̮͊n̵͎͠g̶͇͒" I rolled my eyes as I turned the corner into another corridor. "Why don't you go mess with one of the other shadow walkers" I suggested, wanting the shadow to go away "W̵͇͂h̷̝̚y̶̭͑ ̸̨͝d̸͕͂o̷̝̾n̶̘̈'̴̖̓t̴̙̍ ̵̥̈́ỹ̶̯o̷̻̿u̶͈̔ ̷͎̌f̷̮͂i̶̩͌n̶̢̈́d̷͉̒ ̴̠̐D̸̰̔ę̸̚a̴̞͒t̶̯̏ẖ̴̈́ ̸̥̈a̴̮̐n̴̪͝d̵̰̃ ̵̺̕k̶͔̍i̶͇͌s̵̭͌s̸̠̈ ̷͍̾h̴͚̃i̷̳͝m̵̺̄?" the shadow smirked "Go away" I hissed, saying it a bit too loud as a couple of students walked pass me giving me odd looks. "T̷̛̗h̵̖̀e̵̩͘y̴̮̏ ̴̘̀c̸̤̔ḁ̴̂n̶͈̆'̵̣͝t̶͉̆ ̷̭͑s̸̼̆e̵͕͊é̷͔ ̴̮̄n̷͙͊o̶͓͐ŗ̴̅ ̷̖̔h̶̰̆e̶̗̽ạ̸̍ŕ̶̫ ̴̹̂m̸̯̉e̷̖̚,̴̧͐ ̵͙͝o̵̡̓n̴̖̋l̴̤̃y̶̞̎ ̶̲̈́y̸̭̽o̶̻̊ư̴̰ ̸̱̓c̶̢̊ḁ̶̍ñ̵̖,̴͎͌ ̶̪̽s̶̡̽ȯ̴͈ ̷̺̇b̷̝́e̵̪̚ş̶͒t̸̻͑ ̸̲́n̶͓̐o̵͉̾t̵̺͒ ̷̲̊ṫ̴̟ò̷̺ ̶̦̽g̴̙̋ȯ̶͖ ̸͖̉o̶̕ͅf̴͔̕f̸̗͠ ̷͙̀ả̸̗t̷̤̓ ̷̼̚m̵̤̒e̵̜̊ ̸̖̏w̴̺͠h̵̩̏ḭ̵͋l̴̠͝e̵̫̋ ̴̦̏i̴̥̕n̷̺̾ ̴͕͝p̵̹͐ụ̴͌b̴̧̑l̸̘̚ḯ̶̥c̴̘̈́" the shadow smirked a bit as they continued to walk by my side "Then why talk to me in public?" "C̵͈̔u̷̱͐ẕ̸̋ ̷̰̆ì̸̝t̵͖̕s̷̞̑ ̶̖̋f̶̲̀ů̶̢c̶͇̓ḳ̴̒ȋ̶͕n̶̤̏g̵̖̑ ̸̫̀h̴̿͜i̵͎͑ĺ̵̯a̵̡̿r̵̭̊í̶͕õ̵̧ṷ̶̓s̷͜͝ ̷̝̍w̸̞̿h̴̠́e̷̟͒n̴̨̈ ̶̙͝p̷͙̔e̶̘͌o̶̩͝p̷̙̅l̴̹͛e̷͝ͅ ̴̯͂a̸͎̎r̸̬̕o̵̙͑ṵ̸̍n̴̰̈d̸͔̑ ̴͓͝ÿ̸̪ô̵̹u̶̜͊ ̸̯̚t̷̜̋h̵̝͆i̸͊ͅn̶̤͒k̸̡̋ ̵̟̇ȳ̶̡ơ̵̬u̸̗͝'̴̘̔r̷̪̈́e̷̱͠ ̷̹̔g̴̩̈ó̶͓i̸͐͜n̶̼̽g̵̥̎ ̴̰͊c̴͉͐r̵͎̒a̸̘̓z̶͕̈́y̵̖͝" I rolled my eyes "I'm glad someone's happy" "S̴͚̊å̵͎r̷̫͛ĉ̶̤a̸̳̓s̴͖͆m̴̘͗ ̵̖̈ȋ̸̝ș̶̄n̴̠̈'̷̺͗t̴̗̋ ̸̯̏g̷̜̉o̶͕͝n̷̘̈́n̸̥̏a̷̫͌ ̵̙͒g̴̜̉e̵̓͜ṫ̸̫ ̸̬̔y̶̺͛ö̷̢́û̸͜ ̴͎̚ą̴͛n̴̠̋y̸͇̆w̵̹͝ḧ̸̲́e̶͙͂r̶̘̾e̷͔͂ ̵̛̠i̸͊͜f̴̟͒ ̴̢̛ŷ̶̭ô̸̲u̷̖̕ ̵͔̅k̷͉̅e̵͕͌e̴͎̽p̴̦̀ ̷̙̉u̴̖̓s̵̻̓i̷̧̓n̷̩̄g̸̩̚ ̸̳͝į̵̋t̶̗͝ ̷̫̒l̷̗̎ï̶͚k̷̨͆e̷̅ͅ ̸̪̃a̶̼̋ ̷͇͂ĥ̷͖ȯ̸̹r̷̘̍m̶̟̑o̶͖̒n̴̮̍å̷̩l̵̖̇ ̷̥͗t̶͙̀e̵̫͑ḙ̶̈́ṋ̸͝a̵̹͆ǵ̸̞ḙ̵̉r̶̆ͅ". I quickly walked into an empty classroom and closed the door, the shadow sitting on a desk with its arms crossed as it smirked "The fuck is wrong with you- I'm not a hormonal teenager-" "T̵̟̀ḩ̸̀e̴͉͋n̴̘͝ ̴̯̈́w̶͍͛ḧ̸͍́y̷̩̐ ̸̢͗d̶̪̊o̷̤͝ ̴̡̐y̵͛͜o̴̪̕u̵͕͆ ̸̤̀l̷̲̏o̸̡͝o̶͇͌k̵͚̀ ̶͔͑à̸̞n̵̥̍ḋ̴͜ ̴̳͘a̴̬͆c̶̲͊t̴̪͂ ̸̤̄l̵̳͆i̷̢̾k̷͇̍e̷̯͛ ̵̦̐o̵̦͊n̸͈̅e̵̖̕?̵̨͝" "Why do you have to act like an asshole?" I groaned "Why even mention kissing my friend-" "W̴̬̅e̷̠͝l̸̩̉l̶͎̿,̴̯͝ ̶̮̀I̶̛̘ ̷͉͠s̴͈̽ù̶̠p̵͉͛p̵̜͌o̸̳̿s̸̮̏ę̸̄ ̶͍̏ī̵͚t̵̘͝ ̷̞̒d̸̪̅e̷͈͌p̵̡̋e̷̳͘n̶̘͂d̶̳̂s̴̲͝.... ̷͕͝ẇ̴̭o̶͔͗ṷ̴̀l̴̛̬d̸̹̓ ̶̗̽y̷̬͘o̶̹͘ủ̵̢ ̷̪͆ȑ̵͙à̸̼t̴̪̀h̶̝͋e̶̮͑r̴͕̎ ̶͈͛b̷͕̃ē̴̹l̷̺͘i̴̱̇e̶̲̽v̸̭͆e̴͘ͅ ̸̜̀a̵̡̽ ̸̝̎r̵̹͐i̶̢͂s̵̹̍ḱ̷̗ỹ̴̯ ̵̘̀t̵͈̍r̵̨̽ů̸͉t̷͙̑h̵͈̀ ̷͔̉õ̴͚r̸̗̅ ̶̦̊ả̷̢ ̴͉̈s̷͍̀à̷͉f̸̨͠ẹ̷̛ ̸̳͒ḻ̴̋i̷̼̎e̶͈͒?̵̟͊ ̵̭͛N̶̮͗o̸̧̕ ̸͙̃o̷̙͒n̶̲̈́e̸̼͊ ̴̡͛ć̸̙a̶̜͌n̵̘̂ ̵̨͝m̵̟͐a̷͔̅k̵̞͋e̷̡̊ ̴͎̌ț̶͘ḩ̸͋e̷̟͐ ̷̝̐d̷͖̊ẹ̴̛c̷̡̋i̷̯̅s̸̥̓i̸̮͌o̴̺͗n̶̳̓ ̵͔̎f̸̥͆o̴̤̕r̶̳̉ ̴͍̈́y̶̜̍ö̴̦́u̸͒͜". I narrowed my eyes, the shadow held its hands up "A̷̬͒l̵͕̄r̷̝̿i̷͕̇ĝ̷̦h̸̜͛ẗ̸̩́,̵͉̂ ̷̜̉I̵̥̾'̵͈͘l̸̡̀l̴̟̒ ̵͇̑b̴̡͋a̷̰͗ċ̵̞k̷͈̕ ̸͚͌ö̵͖f̵̨̓f̷͓̀...̵̭͑f̵͚͋ö̴̹́ṙ̵̡ ̷̜̈́n̵̞͑ỏ̷͖w̴̱̓" "Just don't talk to me" I walked out of the classroom and walked to the end of the corridor, out a door which lead outside.

Warm fresh air hit my face, making me a little light-headed with the want to forget. Since I've came back, I wanted to go back to Riverside.... I wanted to forget the world, along with all the problems and mistakes. I want to forget everything just for a few seconds.... I even want to forget my name. Talking and hanging out with Leo was my way out of being around Death.... it just feels too awkward to talk to him about everything that happened right before the warehouse explosion ...."Fucking kiss me for all I care!" "I can't kiss you... I..." "What? Are you scared?" "N-no" "Than what's the problem?" "The problem is" he said as he leaned in "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop" he whispered, sending a chill down my spine "W-what?" I could tell I was blushing now. Death placed a hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes as I somehow got lost in his, he leaned in close, and gently kissed me, pulling back and resting his forehead on mine. My gaze stayed on his lips as his were on mine and sadly I knew that I wanted him to do it again, as if on cue, he reconnected our lips, kissing me as I kissed back. His arms wrapped around my waist as I gripped the collar of his shirt.... I closed my eyes. Faded red on my face as it burned up. Avoiding him wont fix anything and its not like I'm scared to talk to my best friend..... its the complete opposite. A smiled tugged at the corners of my lips, warming bubbly feeling... like butterflies...... the thought of him makes me want to smile.... and I hate it. The feeling makes me feel really sick. Ever since that 'joining' ceremony at Riverside, I feel different... like my emotions changed or something. I want to get control over my emotions and my mind before a go talking to those I'm close with.....